Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• SteveZ_Pun
    172 posts

@ubi-borealis
    I asked for the notes for 1.2.2.1!!!!

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2906 posts

Apologies for my confusion, @SteveZ_Pun. Please note that TU 1.2.2.1 was a hot fix released to addressed an issue with crashes following Title Update 1.2.2, as well as to restore missing Feast buff UI elements. No other fixes were included in this update.

I'd recommend keeping an eye out within the News & Announcements forum for future updates and patch note releases.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • iChaosPaladin
    7 posts

TU 1.3.0 , still added to inventory on each save / load game

• HIDDEN1NE
    Original poster 89 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • HIDDEN1NE
    Original poster 89 posts

@ubi-borealis

The tattoos are still popping up as described before, I assume this is still being investigated by the team? I can’t imagine it’s a crazy bug considering it’s not all players, as my brother doesn’t have this in his game.

Thank you

• bielik01
    387 posts

@hidden1ne did your brother wear those tattoos? I read somewhere putting them on resolves this issue, but I didn't test it myself.

• HIDDEN1NE
    Original poster 89 posts

@bielik01

He never had the bug to begin with, when the “bonus content unlocked” was going around, his just ended there. The tattoos never were a reoccurring thing for him and I’ve warn them since. I’ll try what you suggest right now and see.

• HIDDEN1NE
    Original poster 89 posts

@bielik01

Just tried now, I threw on the tattoos and reloaded the game and they came back in the inventory, still had the tats on my face and body.

I think that trick might’ve been for the ostara ones that were just fixed back in, but these are definitely still bugging.

• Yesin069
    554 posts

Didn't they say the next patch would fix this? Well, another lie from Ubisoft. Like the lie with the update cycle every 5 weeks which ended up being 6 to 7 weeks.

There seems to be a fundamental problem with all the items we get from events. The same thing will surely happen with the short-sword. At some point it will bug out and disappear or downgrade with the next update. Ubisoft didnt release a single bit of content for Valhalla that doesnt had annoying bugs.

• SteveZ_Pun
    172 posts

I can copy my text cause nothing changed.
    New patch, same issues...and more bugs. Still get the Tattoos after i visit Tova.
    Still rains after i start the game, bed in ireland is usable...morethen i want...ridiculous, still no cat in my ship in ireland
    Why the Huldufolk armor have smoke again? Is it true, we must buy another season pass for the DLC after Paris??
    Why have so many ppl issues? Why you offer Store Items and dont fix this game??? Its time we get answers or money back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics