Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1352 posts

Hello @BARD00N,

Thank you for sharing this! I can see that the development team are currently investigating this issue and as soon as we have an update, we are going to let everyone know through this thread.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this and if you have any additional questions please let us know.

Official Response
  • WardenRae
    15 posts

Still happening to me too. I seem to run in to a new glitch/problem every time I try to play. Today it updated and now I can't call my raven. (Worked fine yesterday, [censored]?)

• SteveZ_Pun
    220 posts

@ubi-borealis
    New patch, same issues...and more bugs. Still get the Tattoos after i visit Tova.
    Still rains after i start the game, still bed in ireland dont work, still no cat in my ship in ireland, i spend my time in all festivals and now Ubisoft delete them???
    Why the Huldufolk armor have smoke again? What things have changed with the new Patch??? Is it true, we must buy another season pass for the DLC after Paris??
    Why have so many ppl issues? Why you offer Store Items and dont fix this game??? Its time we get answers or money back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3626 posts

Hello there,

@WardenRae - I'm sorry to hear that you're affected by this issue with the Mōdraniht tattoos. Thanks for taking the time to share your report with us. The development team are aware of this issue and are investigating further. We don't yet have any updates to share from the investigation. As soon as we have any new information to share regarding this issue, we will let you know within the forums.

I've seen you reporting in our Ostara Rewards Megathread already. Just to confirm, have you been able to summon Synin again after changing the skin from the Ostara design?

@SteveZ_Pun - I'm sorry to hear you're encountering multiple issues in-game. The development team are investigating the issue with the Mōdraniht tattoos being re-added to a player's inventory further. Once we have any updates to share from the ongoing investigation, we will let you know within this thread.

The development team are still investigating several of the issues you have listed, such as the persistent rain when loading a game and being unable to use the bed in Ireland. To prevent us from going off-topic within this thread, I would recommend looking for a similar thread about the issues you'd like updates on and posting within these.

You can read the full patch notes for TU 1.2.2 here. I'd recommend checking them out to see what updates were added to the game.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • SteveZ_Pun
    220 posts

@ubi-borealis
    I asked for the notes for 1.2.2.1!!!!

• Ubi-Borealis

Apologies for my confusion, @SteveZ_Pun. Please note that TU 1.2.2.1 was a hot fix released to addressed an issue with crashes following Title Update 1.2.2, as well as to restore missing Feast buff UI elements. No other fixes were included in this update.

I'd recommend keeping an eye out within the News & Announcements forum for future updates and patch note releases.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • iChaosPaladin
    7 posts

TU 1.3.0 , still added to inventory on each save / load game

• HIDDEN1NE
    Original poster 108 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • SpirantCrayon22
    455 posts

These Mōdraniht tattoos remain in the inventory after 1.3. Still dozens and dozens of "used" items there, by the way.

• HIDDEN1NE

@ubi-borealis

The tattoos are still popping up as described before, I assume this is still being investigated by the team? I can’t imagine it’s a crazy bug considering it’s not all players, as my brother doesn’t have this in his game.

Thank you

• bielik01
    833 posts

@hidden1ne did your brother wear those tattoos? I read somewhere putting them on resolves this issue, but I didn't test it myself.

• HIDDEN1NE

@bielik01

He never had the bug to begin with, when the “bonus content unlocked” was going around, his just ended there. The tattoos never were a reoccurring thing for him and I’ve warn them since. I’ll try what you suggest right now and see.

• HIDDEN1NE

@bielik01

Just tried now, I threw on the tattoos and reloaded the game and they came back in the inventory, still had the tats on my face and body.

I think that trick might’ve been for the ostara ones that were just fixed back in, but these are definitely still bugging.

• soulsurviva007
    46 posts

Another issue that we were told would be fixed but has been plaguing us for the past 2 "updates".
    Please explain how this one is resolved?

• B00MSIE
    373 posts

For me not fixed after 1.3.0 and the Beserker outfit also still gets lost and resetted all the time.

• Yesin069
    554 posts

Didn't they say the next patch would fix this? Well, another lie from Ubisoft. Like the lie with the update cycle every 5 weeks which ended up being 6 to 7 weeks.

There seems to be a fundamental problem with all the items we get from events. The same thing will surely happen with the short-sword. At some point it will bug out and disappear or downgrade with the next update. Ubisoft didnt release a single bit of content for Valhalla that doesnt had annoying bugs.

• SteveZ_Pun
    220 posts

I can copy my text cause nothing changed.
    New patch, same issues...and more bugs. Still get the Tattoos after i visit Tova.
    Still rains after i start the game, bed in ireland is usable...morethen i want...ridiculous, still no cat in my ship in ireland
    Why the Huldufolk armor have smoke again? Is it true, we must buy another season pass for the DLC after Paris??
    Why have so many ppl issues? Why you offer Store Items and dont fix this game??? Its time we get answers or money back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• TheNorfolkian
    460 posts

Even after TU 1.3.0, this issue still shows up on my XBox Series X.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there,

Thank you for continuing to share your reports regarding the Mōdraniht tattoos being re-added to your inventory. The development team are still investigating this issue further, which is why a fix was not included in TU 1.3.0. I apologise for any disappointment that may have been caused by this.

We don't yet have any updates to share from the investigation at this time. Rest assured that as soon as we have any new information to share from the development team, we will let you know within this thread or within the News & Announcements forum.

@B00MSIE - I've reached out to you in our dedicated Megathread for the Berserker gear resetting, so please check it out when you're next able to!

@SteveZ_Pun - I would recommend checking out our dedicated Megathread about it raining in-game when loading a save, as any new updates will be shared in this thread.

The development team are aware that Nali doesn't join the crew when sailing in Ireland, and are looking into this further. If we have any updates to share about Nali joining the crew in Ireland, we'll share this information in the News & Announcements forum. They are also aware that players are unable to use the bed in Ireland, and intend to address this issue in a future update.

The Huldufolk armour is intended to have a smoke effect, and the removal of the smoke effect was an issue that was resolved in TU 1.2.2. If you would like to have the ability to remove the smoke effect, we'll be happy to forward this feedback to the dedicated team for further consideration for you.

I would recommend keeping an eye out on our official platforms for more information regarding future content.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • SteveZ_Pun
    220 posts

@ubi-borealis
    If i know this before i didnt spent opals for the armor.
    Remove the smoke was the first bug i like. Crab game. I should spent my money to a animals shelter or an orphanage.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics