Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• natitatito
    1 posts

Yep.. Well 1.3.0 still contains this issue for me. After loading up the game or reloading. And at other times I just assumed we're random, the tattoos still say they're added to inventory.. It's been a long time since the development team has been "looking into this" with still no change (for all players at least).. Hope this can be sorted soon

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1749 posts

Hello @natitatito,

Sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue as well. I can see that the team is investigating this issue at the moment and as soon as we have an update, we are going to let everyone know through the patch notes.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • HIDDEN1NE
    Original poster 118 posts

It appears at least for me that the tattoo bug is fixed as I’ve reloaded a couple of times and the tattoos don’t pop up anymore, same for everyone else? Thanks to the dev team!

• soulsurviva007
    46 posts

Can anyone else confirm of fixed?

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 752 posts

@hidden1ne Thank you for letting us know this is working as intended again!

Let us know if you have any other reports or questions.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4150 posts

Hello there!

I apologise for the double post. The development team have confirmed that they deployed a fix for the duplicate Mōdraniht tattoos in TU 1.3.1. This issue should now be resolved!

If the Mōdraniht tattoos are still added to your inventory after handing them in to Tove, please don't hesitate to share an update within this thread. Please include a video which shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this in the bottom right-hand corner of the main game menu.
    • You are receiving duplicate tattoos in-game.

I'd recommend uploading the video to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive, as this will allow you to post a shareable link within this thread.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics