Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Pavel_Bezak
    Original poster 1 posts

I played Mastery Challenges and they are unbalanced. Enemy on one hit take one third of life and i give damege 20. We need more balanced gameplay in this mode.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• isuwhat
    188 posts

@pavel_bezak i also find the stealth detection totally out of sync, one second you can jump in water when almost next to an enemy and you're not detected but then someone who's miles away see's you when you move on foot even when crouched.

Id hopped enemy AI detection would have been massively improved with these challenges coming, but they frustratingly have not

• ChuckKatse
    250 posts

Have to agree on unbalanced on the Melee Challenges. I have done two locations so far and aced both the Bow and Assassination challenges on each one. Did not do as well in the Melee however that is so one sided it is pathetic That however is not the problem where are the rewards. First set of three challenges I got 60 Battle Energy and 6 of the red energy tokens. Second location I did not get any tokens for my efforts and I did all three acing two of the three. So far it is showing 3 out of 4 silver and 3 out of 9 Bronze. You need tokens to purchase gear from the vendor. If you are not going to get tokens for each challenge why bother..

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 996 posts

Hello @Pavel_Bezak,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

Can you please provide us with a short video of this occurring, so I can pass it along to the development team for further review?

Many thanks and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics