Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• lemmie88
    133 posts

@garbo3 Did the counter jump up to the next level? I can't remember clearly, but I thought at each transition from bronze > silver > gold, the counter appears empty again. I will double-check it later today.

For this challenge, I got impatient and found that you can just stand next to a firepit bowl, use it set each arrow on fire, and then pop them in the head. As long as the arrow doesn't kill them, the burning damage counts as indirect kill. Even the ones taking body shots die from the fire damage. They are extremely flammable. I think they must be using that oil for baths, why else do they need so much??

• azullFR
    677 posts

@lemmie88
    I confirm :
    each Medal starts with an empty bar

I think they must be using that oil for baths, why else do they need so much??

😂 😂

as anyone had this or I am the "lucky" one ? : https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/99155/skadi-blade-is-mythical-but-at-level-1?lang=en-US

• Kormac67
    613 posts

@azullfr Mine is lvl1 as well.

• azullFR
    677 posts

@kormac67
    Great Thanks for confirming 👍

Have a nice day 🙂

• B00MSIE
    307 posts

@azullfr

This whole mastery challenge thing is the most frustrating game element I have ever encountered in any game. It simply does not work.

Eivor gets stuck or enemies start running around you with incredible speed. While trying to assistants they suddenly have eyes in their back. Customized controls don’t work, so now I always press the wrong buttons. Also because you can’t choose where the abilities are, you get them mixed up all the time. It is just horrible.

• Garbo3
    Original poster 648 posts

@lemmie88 I don't know but I got a bronze,so should be a silver?? Is so confusing 😕.
    Will do as you said. Try to set them on fire instead of shooting to kill not loading the bow fully.

• bielik01
    259 posts

@garbo3 if you had enough points, the counter started counting points for the next medal
    so, you were probably somewhere around
    0 | bronze medal | HERE | silver medal | gold medal (i.e. 1000)

• Garbo3
    Original poster 648 posts

@bielik01 oh,I understand now,thanks. That means I was close to the gold,damn!!

• bielik01
    259 posts

@garbo3 it's not the counter that resets, it's more like progress bar

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 996 posts

Hello @Garbo3,

Thanks for reaching out!

I'm glad that this has been clarified by our community! 🙂 If you have any additional questions, please let us know!

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics