Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• AxeBearnard
    Original poster 1 posts

So here's the thing, Assassin's Creed Valhalla has a custom controls feature, and i use it to keep my controls to the closest possible to the legacy controls of the previous 2 games, they do warn of a possible incompatibility, but i hadn't had any,... until the update, since then, when i call the horse for example, eivor pulls out a torch, not only that but also, she just doesn't crouch, and this came in the same patch as the mastery challenges, this means that i have to do the stealth challenges in conspicuous mode, which is hard, safe to say. She still performs climb down, which is mapped to the same button natively, but crouch is just something she doesn't do, my R1 button is effectively only useful for alternate shooting arrows and to climb down. No more stealh for me.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• azullFR
    1384 posts

@axebearnard
    custom controls feature is broken with 1.2.2 Patch :
    at this time the only solution is to revert back to default control scheme (default controller settings)

I saw this tip on Reddit (Non Official Valhalla) :

Can confirm going back to default control scheme works.

from this Reddit
    https://www.reddit.com/r/ACValhalla/comments/o0dtk8/bugged_new_patch_renders_the_game_unplayable_as/

Good luck

• BigDaddyTank33
    2 posts

@axebearnard
    yes I also can’t interact with anything using A anymore either. I have 20+ hours in using the controls I had set for the last two games and now I have to revert to this non-sense to even play the game and have to relearn the entire new set of controls until they fix this.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics