Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• bielik01
    Original poster 978 posts

It would be nice to know how many enemies are in the challenge, what the goal of the challenge is, without scaling to 1000 points (e.g. 17 headshots and 12 weak spot shots for Wolf Trial in Odin Mine Hideout).
    Also some spare enemies would be more than welcome, to make the challeges little bit easier.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• UbiKoreanBBQ
    Ubisoft Support Staff 380 posts

HI @bielik01 ! Thanks for these cool suggestions. I'd be glad to share your feedback with the Assassin's Creed team! For future suggestions, I recommend posting on our Community side of things here. 🙂 There you'll be able to gain more discussion from the playerbase and community team!

Official Response
  • bielik01

@ubikoreanbbq but it is feedback from already playing the Mastery Challenges, someone else from Ubi staff would move the topic under Player Support category
    * one rabbi will say “Yes”; another rabbi will say “No” *

• boo-yah1907
    233 posts

@bielik01 Some spare enemies would be nice if the challenge was not broken. I am stuck with silver(all other challenges are gold) in odin mine wolf challenge. The archers that are higher up keep commiting suicide.

• bielik01

@boo-yah1907 start killing them from the right side, otherwise they would be killed when the platforms they stand on are destroyed

• boo-yah1907
    233 posts

@bielik01 Thats what i do but no matter what i do two arhes within the map(also including inside the cave) keep comitting suicide. Thats the problem for me. I got gold on every other challenge as i said and dont know how to beat suicidal archers😧

• cetin.19
    81 posts

@ubisoft the Master chellange is Really to hard to get the Last trophy for me… is That Not Passbild to make this trophy easier to get? For every Mission to get Gold is to hard for me of could you Chance the trophy of make the chellange easy for us?

• Alpha-Woodzs
    11 posts

Is there going to be a fix for the Trail of the wolf Wenlocan mastery challange as there is a missing archer which means I can't get gold and there is a known issue with indirect kills not working. Ps Hurry up as I've waisted hours trying to beat something that's not even possible had to go research why your game isn't working again.

• boo-yah1907
    233 posts

@alpha-woodzs Was that the one from the marketing materials?

• JCar4327
    635 posts

@bielik01 @UbiKoreanBBQ This is a major issue with this challenge. A few extra enemies would be great as I cannot get past this challenge either. No matter what I try at least 1 - 3 of the guys commit suicide and you HAVE to hit every weak point on every guy and get every headshot on every guy. If they kill themselves it leaves you short.

• bielik01

I meant:
    e.g. 28 headshots (17 points each) and 29 weak spot shots (12 points each) for Wolf Trial in Odin Mine Hideout

• mstrchief117a
    9 posts

@boo-yah1907 I am having the same issue too. I only seem to have an issue when I get to the very back of the cave where the standard bearer is. I walk into the cave, get seen, then back out. When I am able to run past the bearer, I find that those two archers are dead.

it took me some practice to get that far with this challenge being difficult where you have to make your shots perfect to complete the challenge. I’m not sure how we can do that, and get the gold with the enemies dying on their own.

• mstrchief117a
    9 posts

@mstrchief117a just got 987 for one run through. Was also cheated out of a headshot at the end of the cave. The guy with the spear. I think the arrow sticking out of his head would be a headshot. Apparently the game didn’t think so.

• bielik01

@mstrchief117a I had the same issue, but next time I definitely killed him with a headshot

• mstrchief117a
    9 posts

@ubikoreanbbq could you please pass on the info that there are quite a few of us having the same problems. I’ve been stuck on this challenge for a week. I had trouble with the Lolingstone Bandit Camp Wolf Trial too, but that one at least gives you 2 misses and still get the gold. On this Odin Cave, there is ZERO room for error... and I’ve seen it multiple times that the archers in the cave die mysteriously. I am also seeing headshots not registering on the enemy with the spear.

it would be a little easier to have something tweaked in this trial whether it be loosening up the 100% perfection rate with hits or more enemies to be able to complete the challenge. I would have gotten this a few nights ago if my headshot kill had counted.

• DylanDestr0y1
    2 posts

Can someone please bring back skadis blade(the ice axe) in the challenges it was gone before I even had a chance to see it.

• DylanDestr0y1
    2 posts

Will they bring skadis blade (ice axe) back in the challenges again? I’m sure I’m not the only who missed the chance in getting it. I’ve been waiting for ever for it to be accessible in game I hope that not the only time you can get it. Please if someone has the power to bring it back please do..

• mstrchief117a
    9 posts

Does Ubisoft even watch this board???

• ChuckKatse
    283 posts

If you are going to put out challenges that have requirements so far out in left field then at least make the rewards for doing them worth the trouble. There was a Sword Dokkalfar's Revenge that looked good excellent speed.and melee damage. Problem is when using it you lost health. Now which one of you brain child's dreamed that one up. What is the sense of having a sword that is going to cause you to lose health when using it.

• A7med_X
    9 posts

my problem with this challenge is i die fast or the enemies die fast without achieving the goal ...

Suggested Topics