Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• SkywardSoul
    Original poster 69 posts

The horn that Eivor uses to start a raid or call their ship is bugged when you blow it when crouched. It sounds like the sound is playing twice at the same time. The demonstration video linked below shows the bug when just blowing the horn randomly using the "use horn" option on the action wheel, but the bug still happens when crouched and calling the ship to pick you up or if start a raid while crouched. I also demonstrate how it sounds normally when standing in the video.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• bielik01
    259 posts

@skywardsoul those bugs never cease to amaze me 😂
    and who would have though to blow the horn while crouching? just checked, I have it the same way you do on that video

• UbiKoreanBBQ
    Ubisoft Support Staff 217 posts

Hey there @SkywardSoul ! Thanks for reporting this sound difference. I checked out your video, and I'm looking into if this is intended or not. Can you let me know what platform you're on?

@bielik01 Can you also let me know what platform you're on? Thank you!

Official Response
  • SkywardSoul
    Original poster 69 posts

@ubikoreanbbq I am playing on the PC version, I bought the game through Ubisoft Connect. Also I am playing on the newest version of the game, the update that released yesterday with the mastery challenges.

• UbiKoreanBBQ

@skywardsoul Much appreciated details! Did you also hear the horn volume be louder when crouched before TU 1.2.2?

Official Response
  • SkywardSoul
    Original poster 69 posts

@ubikoreanbbq I believe the issue was around before the patch as well.

Also remember the issue isn't the volume of the horn sound, it is that the game is playing two horn sounds at the same time.

• UbiKoreanBBQ

@skywardsoul Yeah, I understand. I heard the seemingly overlap of sounds, but it is pretty close. Thanks again for the details. 🙂 I've passed this onto the team to see what's up.

Official Response
  • bielik01
    259 posts

@ubikoreanbbq for me it's PS4

• UbiKoreanBBQ

@bielik01 Thanks for following up! 🙂 I've added this to the report!

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics