Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• termin4tor70355
    Original poster 3 posts

Bug-Mastery Challenge Wenlocan - wolve cannot be finished. Please check. Did Not receive 50 XP and opals, No points

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• TheeElf
    264 posts

@termin4tor70355 All challenges can be completed and gold medals can be obtained. For this particular one, avoid using the explosive jars and run to the tree top with a torches. Light your arrows on fire and shoot the enemies with fire arrows instead. During the chain-reaction explosions, sometimes the kill isn't triggered as indirect.

• UbiKoreanBBQ
    Ubisoft Support Staff 380 posts

@termin4tor70355 Hey there! Sorry to hear about this! Can you try out the method that TheeElf suggested and let me know if you're still unable to progress in the challenge? Thanks!

Official Response
  • victoruchiha82
    229 posts

These challeges really need a update. Odins mine for example weakspots don’t appear. That’s the whole challeges. Out of game enemies kill them selfs or are already dead. The raven challeges where you put enemies to sleep you can’t interact with the chest because you need to be anonymous. And the latest update corrupts data again. I mean come on ubisoft.

• UbiSushiVamp
    Ubisoft Support Staff 528 posts

@victoruchiha82 Hi there! I am sorry to hear that you are having multiple issues with these challenges. Please give this PlayStation 4 guide a try if you are playing on PlayStation 4 or this PlayStation 5 guide if you are on a PS5.

If this does not help, could you please provide me with a video of the issues you are having? Thank you!

Official Response
  • victoruchiha82
    229 posts

@ubisushivamp if they come up again I will try to record them. Or you could just go to YouTube. Thanks for the respons. Did Ubisoft discover why the “Ireland saga” main challenge didn’t drop?

• victoruchiha82
    229 posts

@ubisushivamp

this video has most off my issuses

• gregske_001
    4 posts

@ubisushivamp
    I got the same problem in odins mine mastery challenge trial of the wolf.
    there is one dead body (I didn’t kill it) so I can’t get the golden medal on it.

• bielik01
    894 posts

@gregske_001 you need to be faster...
    mine solution was to run up to the enemies which are likely to die themselves, and shoot them (repeated after each stage)
    check my hints here

• victoruchiha82
    229 posts

@bielik01 I checked. I run pass al the enemies and still two are always dead. I done the head shot only and pole bearer trick. I alway come two headshot short.

• Sedkijez
    6 posts

Here’s a few mastery challenge bugs I’ve noticed:

• Completed the Mastery challenge and went to restart them on another saved game but it showed them as complete with all the same medals from my other game. When I got close to the shrines, it went to the cutscene of me getting up from meditating and told me to go see what’s her name without having played any of the challenges. When I did play them I received no battle energy coin things so I am unable to purchase the weapons for this play through.
    • Enemies going behind walls or into inaccessible areas and unable to get to them. This is really frustrating when that is the only thing stopping you from getting a gold.
    • Finished a challenge and when I left a shrine all of my helix store armor and weapons showed up as new in my inventory and all of my runes slotted into any of those items had disappeared entirely from my inventory. Fortunately reverting to an earlier save fixed this.

We need quicker updates fixing this sort of stuff. You really should be ashamed of all these bugs and glitches Ubisoft. From what I understand Odyssey went through the same hassles. Fortunately, I didn’t start playing Odyssey until the beginning of 2020 so I missed a lot of that early frustration. I bought all of the DLC and almost everything in the helix store. I love that game. So I pre-ordered the Valhalla ultimate edition, I’ve bought almost everything from the helix store. I love Valhalla as well, but the bugs are so bad I wish I had waited a couple of years so I could truly enjoy playing it.

• bielik01
    894 posts

@sedkijez I would made a separate thread for this and tag someone form Ubi staff

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3931 posts

Hello there!

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences with the Mastery Challenges. We aware of players encountering issues during the Trials of the Wolf, and we have an active Megathread for the ongoing investigation. If you have been encountering trouble in the Trials of the Wolf, please can you share your report within this thread? This will help us to keep all information and updates from this investigation in a single place.

If you are encountering trouble with either the Trials of the Bear, or Trials of the Raven, please can you open up a new thread and provide us with some more information? This will help us to investigate the issue you're encountering separately.

@Sedkijez - I'm sorry to hear you're encountering trouble during a second playthrough of the Mastery Challenges, and that you've experiences an armour reset. Would you be able to open up a new thread for these issues so we can investigate these separately?

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • victoruchiha82
    229 posts
    This post is deleted!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics