ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• cherishpride
    16 posts

Just spitballing here, can't you just work on an option to reset the mastery challenges questline from scratch? It really really really really sucks to pour yourself body and soul in a game for 400+ hours, becoming real good at it and to be deprived of something called mastery challenge...

So many of your players say the stealth is broken for instance, I never had any problems with it, it's just way more difficult than in other games. Reading about people complaining that the mastery challenges are too hard makes me so jealous, what I would give for an actual challenge in this game.

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1259 posts

@dejongh1997

Hey there.

Sorry to hear about this.

Could you provide images and/or video showing your quest log and map please?

Official Response
  • DrBateman1
    1 posts

please just fix this issue, i have the same issue since you launched the challenges. i could never play them. That is just sh...t

• oOKaizerOo
    4 posts

Same issue as others.

Playing on PS5.
    All quests (including Ireland and Paris) complete except A Challenge from the Gods which reads "Progress through the main story".

The quest npc just stands in front of the Freya statue and will not interact with me.

• deJongh1997
    9 posts

@ubi-orion Hi I tried to upload the file but it gave an error that I don't have enough privileges.

And I also can't edit my question when I wan't to.

Kind regards,

Martin

• Ubi-Mushy
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1126 posts

@dejongh1997 Thanks for letting us know!

Could you try some browser troubleshooting and see if you're able to upload an image to this thread?

If that doesn't solve things, please upload things to an image sharing site and post the link here.

Official Response
  • Rhinebeck97
    1 posts

@corvosilver I'm power level 366, completed the game and the seige of paris, but I also have to "Progress through the main story" it would be nice if the game aloud us the enjoy the intended features they put the time and effort to make for us but I guess they can't be bothered to fix it

• deJongh1997
    9 posts

@ubi-mushy I've transfered the video to dropbox. Here is the link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/951slm4ntzj3how/AABHtYiwKHEV5Y0SZEpKrJmGa?dl=0: (https://dropbox.com/sh/951slm4ntzj3how/AABHtYiwKHEV5Y0SZEpKrJmGa?dl=0)

• SpirantCrayon22
    2077 posts

@dejongh1997

Well, no idea if it's relevant but you have not done the side missions. It's possible that you need to find Excalibur or whatever, there's some kind of flag you have not "done". Also I don't recall that mission starting where Eivor is in the video. I don't remember where, other than up the path on that side of the stream - have you done that? Maybe the festival is interfering. Probably need some input from Ubisoft, hope it gets sorted out.

I think it's the same for PS but when I do a clip on Xbox I give them a link to gamerdvr.com, they haven't complained at me about that, easier than mucking about with uploads.

• cherishpride
    16 posts

@Ubi-Nacho @Ubi-Borealis @UbiStorm will the newest update about data restructuring open the possibility of some kind of fix for us?

• UbiStorm
    Ubisoft Support Staff 690 posts

Hello again, everyone. I'm unable to say if the next update will include a fix for this or not, and I do apologize for that. The team is still working on this, and that's the latest update that I have. As soon as we have any other updates or news, it will be posted here. Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.

Official Response
  • deJongh1997
    9 posts

@spirantcrayon22 Hello,

I would like to point out that I already have Excalibur and have also done a ton of side missions. But what mission do you mean exactly?

• SpirantCrayon22
    2077 posts

@dejongh1997

Hello

I didn't mean any specific mission but I did note that you haven't all the side missions (mushrooms, mysteries, whatever). It occurred to me that somewhere in that lot might be a flag of some kind that needs to be ticked in order to begin the mastery missions. I do not know what that might be (and I might be totally wrong but it's a thought). So the Excalibur thing was just a random hypothetical example.

You've got Hildegard von Bingen or whatever her name is in the clip, that indicates you've started the mastery missions (well, the beginning of them if not the mastery locations themselves). Did you encounter her up the path on that side of the stream looking at a meteor impact? If not then she shouldn't be in the location she is in your video. If you did do that then I'm not sure what to say. Hope it gets sorted out either way.

• zfszyx1
    1 posts

same problem bothering me for months...🥲

• deJongh1997
    9 posts

@spirantcrayon22 Hello,

Yes, I did encounter Hildren by the crash site. But the Problem starts when you challenge her to a fight. She just walks away. And the requirments for the matery challenges are: A mission where the settlement is attacked and your power level must be 221 or higher. I have completed both.

• SpirantCrayon22
    2077 posts

@dejongh1997

Right. Hopefully Ubisomeone can offer something useful!

• GamingBoy49
    4 posts

I can't progress in the game. I've completed all story mission and am at level 300, I've built the house for the lady your supposed to talk to and I coudl only talk to her to the first time. When I did, the cutscene initiated Eivor got knocked down in the fight and then it just ended. Now she just stands in front of her altar and I'm can't speak to her. When I use Odin's sight, she gets higlighted like people you're supposed to talk to but when i go to her nothing happens, it doesn't tell me to press Y to talk. When I select the A challenge from the gods quest, it just says progress through the main story line. This is quite disappointing as i've waited almost a year for this issue to be fixed and even raised a previous complaint with Ubisoft, they said they would update it but still no such luck. I was very excited to finish the game but now I can't and it just sits unused. Could you please look into this?

• deJongh1997
    9 posts

@zfszyx1 Likely since the beginning of the mastery challenge. And you are not the only one. I searched online and found a lot of others who are having the same problem. Hopefully Ubisoft releases a hotfix or something soon.

• deJongh1997
    9 posts

@spirantcrayon22 Hopefully.

• Ubi_Plush
    364 posts

Hey @GamingBoy49. Unfortunately, this issue is still being looked into as mentioned in your previous post from August. The linked thread will be updated as well as the News and Announcements forum when a resolution is deployed.

Suggested Topics