ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• drivenapart
    3 posts

@ubi-froggard As above, still having the problem on 1.5.0 on PC.

Quest marker missing and she's still at her altar and can't be spoken to.

• almasigergo
    2 posts

After the latest update, I can say that the issue is finally solved (for me at least). Gotta be honest I'm happy that I don't need to check every day the thread for hoping to see any info on an update. Thank you Support for the help!

• drivenapart
    3 posts

I've finally got it solved and working (I'll go and double-check in a second - just saved and came here to reply in my immediate joy at being given the option to speak to Hildiran at all!).

Mine started working only after completing "Taken For Granted" way after completing the main story arc (current power level 477). Is Taken For Granted a pre-requisite to start?! Because if so, that needs far better signposting!

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3274 posts

Hey

Thanks to those that have confirmed the issue has been resolved for them. I'm glad to hear you are able to get on and enjoy the game again.

@drivenapart Glad to hear it did actually work for you after doing that. I can only see the prerequisites as to be above Power Level 221 and to have completed the Uninvited Guests main story quest, but I'll mention this to the game team again anyway in case it's something we need them to highlight or have another look at.

@platschercolt8 and @airtreck Could you have a look at what @drivenapart has mentioned above and see if this is the same case for you? Or can you try completing any other event or quest, or fast travelling away and back again to see if this triggers it? Let us know how you get on.

Official Response
  • PlatscherColt8
    17 posts

@ubi-froggard

I have already finished all Quests and tried to fast travel to Norvege and back and it still doesn't work, I really don't know what to do

• airtreck
    4 posts

@ubi-froggard
    Completing main quest and fast travel wouldn't work at all, but "taking Randvi to Cambridge" helped me.....🙄

• PlatscherColt8
    17 posts

@airtreck

So you accepted the quest not in England and it worked?

• airtreck
    4 posts

@platschercolt8
    It seems like i have to finish the side quest of Randvi first.
    Moving to different map might have different note under the quest, but the note would change after head back to England.

• PlatscherColt8
    17 posts

@airtreck

But what if I have already finished it?

• PlatscherColt8
    17 posts
    @platschercolt8
    It seems like i have to finish the side quest of Randvi first.
    Moving to different map might have different note under the quest, but the note would change after head back to England.

Yeah I know, but I have already finished the Quest with Randvi

• airtreck
    4 posts

@platschercolt8
    Sorry, I cant find any way to deal with this glitch, except for Randvi side quest.

• PlatscherColt8
    17 posts
    @platschercolt8
    Sorry, I cant find any way to deal with this glitch, except for Randvi side quest.

It's okay, I will try something else

• Ubi-Gizmo
    2297 posts

Hey everyone, thank you for getting back to us and I am sorry to hear that some of you are still experiencing the issue after the recent 1.5.0 patch.

If you are still unable to progress, could you please provide a video demonstrating the following:

• That you have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can check this in the bottom right-hand corner of the main game menu.
    • That you are unable to progress in “A Challenge From the Gods” following the opening cutscene.

I’d recommend uploading this video to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive, as this will allow you to post a shareable link within this thread that we can take a closer look at. We can then forward these reports to the dedicated teams for further investigation.

@airtreck - I am glad to hear that completing another side quest resolved the issue for you, thank you for sharing this.

If anyone has any questions or run into any other issues, please do not hesitate to let me know.

• KlayMan_VR
    4 posts

IT'S WORKING !
    Such a great news, thank you to the team for this fix.
    8 long month but it's working for now for me. Let's go back to Mercie then !

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6075 posts

Hello there,

Thank you for sharing your updates following the release of TU 1.5.0. I'm glad to hear that the issue with "A Challenge From the Gods" has been resolved for a number of you!

We have had some reports that some players are still unable to access "A Challenge From the Gods," so we will be reopening this thread as we collect additional information from these affected players.

If you are still having trouble starting this quest, please can you provide us with a video which shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can check this in the bottom-right hand corner of the main game menu.
    • You are unable to interact with Hildiran to progress in the quest.

I'd recommend uploading this video to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive, as this will allow you to post a shareable link within this thread we can take a closer look at. Additionally, please can you ensure that you have an up-to-date save file uploaded to the Cloud? You can check this by looking for the cloud icon on your most recent save.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • MarriageAA
    4 posts

Dissapointed the update hasnt fixed this for me, can confirm I am on 1.5.0.1 build, and here is my upload:

She just stands there!

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6075 posts

Hello there @MarriageAA! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you're still unable to progress in "A Challenge From the Gods." Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, and for including a video. I've forwarded your report to the dedicated teams so they can take a closer look at this as part of the reopened investigation.

If we require any additional information from you, we'll reach out within this thread. In the meantime, any updates will be posted within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum, so please keep an eye out.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • know_the_secret
    1 posts

Hi @ubi-borealis

I am also having the same problem as MarriageAA above and I'm also playing on version 1.5.0.1

Any help would be appreciated

thanks

• MattRicc2
    23 posts

Really curious to see if today's patch - which will add MORE Challenges - will solve the original bug for the ones that still have it (including me). And, of course, if at least the "second part" will be available for everyone or if it will be bugged too!

• MattRicc2
    23 posts

Patch installed. But, again, the problem with the Mastery Challenges (which was supposed to be solved with one of the lastest patches) is still going on, and I can't access them. And I can't even play the "Second Part", of course.

Even if I don't care at all about this mode at this point, it's higly disappointing the fact that they introduced a new mode (almost one year ago? Last July) which is bugged and not accessible for some players. 

I will never buy an Ubisoft game at D1 again, never.

Suggested Topics