ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Oxavo
    805 posts

Hello @know_the_secret and @MattRicc2 ,

Thanks for reaching out to us and for your reports. I understand this is frustrating experience, however out development team have this issue under investigation and we'll continue to update this thread as more information from the development team becomes available with regard to a fix for the issue. If either of you could provide a short video showing the issue and displaying that you are on the latest version of the game, I can forward it to the developers.

Thank you in advance.

• PlatscherColt8
    17 posts

Still no fix?

• Ubi-Perseids
    Ubisoft Support Staff 790 posts

@platschercolt8 Hello! The team is still investigating this issue. Can you be sure to update your game to the latest version (1.5.2) and record a short video clip showing that you're unable to progress further in the quest? You can upload that video to websites like YouTube or Google Drive, whichever works best for you. Once the video is uploaded, please share a link to the video here. We can pass your information along to the team to help with their investigation. Thank you!

Official Response
  • MarriageAA
    4 posts

@ubi-perseids I'm assuming this is still not resolved. Its at the stage where I update each time just to check this, and then bin the game off.

So frustrating.

• Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2865 posts

Hey there @marriageaa - I appreciate you reaching out. Indeed, at this time, our teams are continuing to investigate this internally. My sincerest apologies for the inconvenience while we look into the issue. I'd recommend keeping an eye on News & Announcements as well as this thread.

You could also set the thread to 'watching' at the top, and then set your Discussions user settings to email you when a watched topic receives an update. That may be more convenient than checking the thread directly. Let me know if you'd like more detailed instructions for setting that up.

Apologies once again for the wait while we investigate this - let me know if you've any questions.

Official Response
  • MarriageAA
    4 posts

@ubi-thrupney

new update!

Still no fixed. Classic Ubi.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4758 posts

Hi @marriageaa I'm sorry that this issue was not addressed in the most recent update.

As soon as we have more information regarding this issue we will update this thread.

Official Response
  • Salt_E-Girl
    1 posts

The quest was stuck for me as well but completing the quest "Taken for Granted" allowed me to progress. Hope this helps someone.

• MarriageAA
    4 posts

@salt_e-girl The issue is I have completed the WHOLE game - I have no other quests to complete!

As a completionist it really bugs me that this one is still left in the queue.

• Ubi-Keo

Hi @Salt_E-Girl @MarriageAA sorry for the late response.

@Salt_E-Girl thanks for your post, I'm pleased to hear that you were able to progress with the quest.

@MarriageAA I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues progressing in the quest 'A challenge from the gods'.

I have checked and the issue is still being investigated. We will update this thread as soon as we have more information.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Official Response
  • wendolo48
    1 posts

6.3 and still had this problem

• Ubi-Mushy
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1164 posts

@wendolo48 Thanks for confirming that the issue persists on 6.3. The team is working on a fix to be included in a later update, so please keep an eye out for news on that.

Official Response
  • MattRicc2
    22 posts

ASSASSIN'S CREED® VALHALLA - TITLE UPDATE 1.6.0 (ubisoft.com)

One year later, this bug still doesn't have a fix.

Let's see when (if?) they'll be able to solve this (huge) issue.

• HorreurQc
    1 posts

Challenge from the bug

Dev should rename the quest at this point im really disappointed from you Ubisoft. It been a year since this bug is out… and still there? You need to explain what the F, you guys are doing in the developing room.

im upset yes.
    because I paid the full price for that game ( collector edition everything ) But after all the bug I got and this one in particuly got me to move to different game, I done pretty much everything in Valhalla 100%, 100% dlc, except this mastery god challenge, I got every achievement of all the Ac collection except this one. Because of that.

I put money in skin just to look good, but if there was a option to refund me everything and delete this game, I would defently ( Because ) every update you guys made, everytime
    i go on the game just to look if you guys did patch the bug… and right there start the upset part and disappoint.

well… see you guys in a year I guess maybe it will be patch after a another year 😉

• Ubi-Keo

Hi @HorreurQc I'm sorry to hear that you are also experiencing this issue with the quest 'A Challenge from The Gods'.

I understand that this issue has been ongoing for quite sometime and I can only apologise.

Unfortunately some issues are more complex than others, making them more difficult to reproduce and fix. Also attempting to apply a fix in some cases can cause further issues in the game, therefore the development team need to investigate thoroughly and be able to reproduce the issue before a fix can be applied.

I can assure you that the development team are working hard to resolve this and all other issues that are reported.

As soon as we have an update we will update this thread.

Official Response
  • dg2540
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • dg2540
    3 posts

@Ubi-Keo I have been following this thread since the A Challenge from the Gods quest line was released. I have been having the same issue as everyone else. Even reloading old saves, when I reach the settlement the meteor cutscene plays, I reach the crash site and talk to Hildiran, then her house is built. After this though there is no fight, she will just pray at the statue of Odin and I then only get the "Progress through the main story" objective. In the reloaded save I have finished the main story and I am over power level 300.

In my main save with 130+ hours I am over power level 500. I have finished the main story, Isle of Skye, Ireland and France DLCs, I have done the 4 Tombs of the Fallen tombs, but when I picked up the artifacts of the tombs, Eivor doesn't say anything either which I found our she is meant to speak the Isu Language after picking them up. If this quest gets fixed I don't want to have to load back 50 hours from my current save to a save where it is before I accepted the Challenge from the Gods quest lines.

I am playing on PS4 Pro

• Ubi-Keo

Hi @dg2540 I'm sorry to hear that you are also experiencing an issue with the quest 'A Challenge From the Gods'.

This issue is still being investigated, I'm afraid we have no further updates at the moment, but we will update this thread as soon as we have any new information to share with you.

I do not understand why Eivor did not speak after collecting the artifacts from the Tombs, I have not seen any other players report this issue. Despite Eivor not speaking after collecting the artifacts, did the Tombs still complete and are the artifacts visible in your inventory?

Official Response
  • dg2540
    3 posts

@Ubi-Keo >"I do not understand why Eivor did not speak after collecting the artifacts from the Tombs, I have not seen any other players report this issue. Despite Eivor not speaking after collecting the artifacts, did the Tombs still complete and are the artifacts visible in your inventory?"

The tombs are marked as complete on my map and the artifacts are in my inventory. It was only that I had to check a walkthrough of where one of the artifacts were located that I noticed that Eivor was meant to speak when picking them up

• Ubi-Keo

@dg2540 I'm pleased to hear that the tombs are marked as completed and the artifacts are in your inventory.

It is strange that you did not see the dialogue for Eivor though. I will be sure to keep an eye out for anymore reports of this.

Official Response

Suggested Topics