ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6078 posts

Hello there @cherishpride!

Happy New Year to you as well! Please note that the "Known Issues" List is not curated by the Player Support team, but is instead updated by our Community Team. I've passed on this feedback to them to see if "A Challenge From the Gods" can be added in a future update of the list.

Thank you 😊

Official Response
  • guest-A5TOmPOo
    1 posts

@ubi-mark I have the same problem level 475 can't talk to her still after finishing the main story

• KplusU
    4 posts

@ubi-borealis thank you so much. I have a problem. I have no missions other than the Yule tide and Challenges of the gods(of course). All the shops just stopped selling arrows, tungsten ingots, higher quality runes, and the master point scrolls for me. Is there a reason for this?

• KplusU
    4 posts

@kplusu and titanium.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

Thank you for continuing to update this thread with your experiences with "A Challenge From the Gods." We don't yet have any updates to share with you from the investigation. Rest assured that the Player Support team are checking in with the dedicated teams regularly for any new information. Once we have any additional details to share with you all, they will be posted within this thread once they are made available.

@guest-A5TOmPOo - I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to progress in "A Challenge From the Gods." I've shared your report with the development team so it can be used in the ongoing investigation. Please keep an eye out within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum for any future updates.

@KplusU - I'm sorry to hear that you don't have any missions to complete, and that you're missing items from the store. I'd recommend creating a new thread about this, as this will allow us to investigate your issue without going off-topic within this thread about "A Challenge From the Gods."

Please note that if you have already completed all story / expansion quests, then you may not have any more quests to complete besides the ones that are still active (such as the Yule Festival and Challenge of the Gods). If you think you should still have quests in your quest log to complete, can you let us know what you think these ones are in your new thread?

Additionally, if you purchase all items from the store, then you will need to level up again before they refresh. If you didn't purchase all of the store's stock and it just randomly disappeared, or if it doesn't restock following a level-up, then please can you let us know within your new thread so we can take a closer look at this?

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • AmIEvil1974
    8 posts

I got a reply and was told that it should be fixed before The Dawn of Ragnrok is released I guess we will see. and I'm still having problems taking over bases in Ireland witch is funny I still get resources from them but the game wont let me take over them.

• captainnemojr
    3 posts

Add one more to this issue. Main quest completed. Game 100% completed--Level 475. Hildiran has a camp in Ravensthorpe, but I cannot talk to her--she is just staring at the statue.

• siwy887
    7 posts

The same bug Ubi omg ;/ complete main story and Order and in England says continue with main story when i go Skye or another place is says Talk with Hildrian back to England says continue with main story i cant talk to her ;/

• Zaizo12
    2 posts

I don't like pestering because I work in customer service, but I have to ask has the cause of the problem at least been identified?

• AqueosTroxel
    1 posts

Having the same issue. I’ve submitted cases couple and haven’t seen any update or new info in the last couple of months. Most recent case was submitted back on the 12/28:

While I appreciate getting a timely and polite response it’s the same basic “sorry, don’t know” type reply that most are getting. I first reported having this issue back on 9/4/21. Couple updates and a couple patches later, still stuck. Rather frustrating at this point, and discouraged from logging into this game anymore.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

Thank you for continuing to share your experiences regarding "A Challenge From the Gods" within this thread. We have passed these additional reports along to the development team so they can take a closer look at these as part of the ongoing investigation.

We don't have any updates to share with you all from the investigation at this time, including any news of an ETA for a resolution. Once we have any new information from the development team, we will be sure to let you know within this thread as soon as we are able to.

@AmIEvil1974 - I'm sorry to hear you're also encountering trouble with the Trade Posts in Ireland. Is this your second playthrough of the expansion? We're aware of an issue wherein players who are re-playing "Wrath of the Druids" are unable to restore Trade Posts they took over in their first playthrough. You can learn more about this ongoing investigation into this issue in this Megathread.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • nate2487
    1 posts

Im been having the same issue since the Challenge from the Gods was available. Finished and collected everything else in the game bar this one.

Did have an idea while playing around on the Isle of Skye. If i recall, power level 120 was the minimum requirement to play this.
    I tried to even reset skill points, back to power level, prompts the skill level required now. Changed to power level 120, prompt goes away but was still stating "progress through main story" unfortunately.

But i did notice something strange, while on Isle of Skye or anywhere not in England, under the Quests tab and in Challenge from the Gods, it will state "Talk to Hildrian", bit once going back to England, it will change back to "Progress Through the Story"

I even tried to trick it by going to Norway with quest untracked first, tracked the quest, travelled back to England hoping it wouldnt change, but had no luck either.

Seems to be when in England its not giving the opportunity to Talk to Hildrian. This is after the first fight, when she faces the statue, but before you fight her a second time which i cannot get to do.

Hope this helps a little

• DOUWEGA
    2 posts

Having the same issue. In all other parts of the world the status of the quest is "Talk to Hilduran". Returning to England the status changes to "Progress through the main story".

• Farybishard
    1 posts

I have the same (PS4 player)
    "Having the same issue. In all other parts of the world the status of the quest is "Talk to Hilduran". Returning to England the status changes to "Progress through the main story"."

• guest-5OHOHR6E
    2 posts

@Ubisoft - can we get an update - I too have this issue and it's almost Feb-2022!

PS5 - Gold version

Thank you

• guest-5OHOHR6E
    2 posts

@guest-5ohohr6e
    I will not purchase the new DLC until this is fixed

• Mejis73
    1 posts

Also have this problem, finished everything else (main story + DLC's), collected all mysteries, wealth and artifacts in all regions and cleared the whole order. Only quest that is left is challenge from the Gods but I can't start it because it mentions "Progress further in the main story". Hildiran has settled in but I can't interact with her.

• M_gasp1971
    2 posts

@guest-5ohohr6e My sentiments exactly. Why buy a DLC if the previous expansion is glitched? Been waiting for this fix for 1 year!

• M_gasp1971
    2 posts

@ubi-borealis It is very unlike Ubisoft to not fix a glitch this long outstanding. Many other updates and patches have come and gone but this issue remains. It is very frustrating for someone who has spent 500 hours playing a game and that would like to platinum the game but can't.

• chappers106
    2 posts

@ubi-borealis aye, afraid I have the same issue here 😞

Suggested Topics