Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 10 Likes/178 Replies/7621 Views
    kronosglide
    9 posts

@ubi-woofer

ok so i took vids, i editing them before i upload. interesting enough, it happens when i travel out of country. yes hey show up when i’m in ireland for the first time. they don’t show up if i don’t sell them and leave them in the inventory. it didn’t seem to happen when i stay in country traveling around. i’ll post a vid soonest

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1749 posts

Hello @kronosglide,

Thank you for the update! We'll keep monitoring this megathread and as soon as you upload the video, we will investigate it further for you and will pass it along to the team. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Official Response
  • kronosglide
    9 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • kronosglide
    9 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • kronosglide
    9 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • kronosglide
    9 posts

@ubi-mark

Assassin's Creed® Valhalla_runes_gift for visiting countries

• kronosglide
    9 posts

@ubi-mark

hope that helps.

• azullFR
    1340 posts

@kronosglide
    @Ubi-Mark
    hi,
    (approximative english, sorry)
    these are the runes given with the Berserber set obtained by pre-ordering the game (Ultimate Edit° for sure, for the others Edit° I'm not sure) : In my case I don't recieve them anymore from a long time ago...
    (I don't have the bug where the health runes disapear, so this is fine 🙂 )

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2408 posts

@kronosglide Thanks for the video, I have forwarded this on to the development team to investigate.

Official Response
  • MattRicc2
    15 posts

Guess which bug won't be fixed with the next patch?

What's funny is that they are apparently already planning a "Mastery Challenges - part 2" for the next weeks/months, while the first ones are still not accessible to a lot of players! What a joke.

Assassin's Creed Valhalla – Title Update 1.3.2 (ubisoft.com)

• KlayMan_VR
    2 posts

Hi @ubi-keo ,

So it's been now almost 4 month that this thread is up, that videos and text of what the bug is are forward to the team, but it's still there with no visibility at all about a fix ?
    Common, it's a big joke. Will it ever be fixed or we can drop this subject and accept that we'll never have access to it ?

Best regards,

• ADarklore
    175 posts

@klayman_vr This seems to be a pretty isolated problem as it does not happen to everyone. I know I don't have this happening, I play on PS4. It's hard to fix a problem if the problem exists as a bug within a game save file which may be what's causing it; UBI cannot fix a person's personal game save file. This is why, when some people have a game breaking bug, UBI fixes the bug... but the player still cannot progress. It's because the bug is somehow saved within their game save file. I don't know if that is what is causing this problem, but all I know is that "I" don't have this problem and I don't see a lot of other people complaining about it either.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2408 posts

@mattricc2 @KlayMan_VR I have checked and can confirm that this issue is still being investigated.

Unfortunately some issues are more complex than others. The development team needs to be able to reproduce the issue before they can work on a fix, and whilst working on a fix they need to make sure that it will not cause any new issues.

I do understand your frustration and can only apologise for the inconvenience this issue has caused. As soon as there is an update we will update this megathread.

Official Response
  • Bearded_MAURO
    2 posts

@ubi-keo on pc here, end game and having the same bug. Won't even open the conversation with her.

• sfgiant643
    2 posts

@silverjs32 I too am having the same issues

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1267 posts

Hey there @Bearded_MAURO and @sfgiant643 - welcome to Discussions, both of you!

I am sorry to hear that you both are unable to progress in "A Challenge From the Gods", whether due to the next quest not triggering after the cutscene which plays after speaking to Hildran, or else being unable to speak to Hildran directly.

Could you each provide a video showing the specific issue with this quest that you are encountering? Additionally, can you please clarify the platform you are playing on, and any troubleshooting steps or workarounds that you've attempted so far (such as to reinstall the game, load a previous save and continue to the same point in the game, or similar).

As written above by my colleague @Ubi-Keo, issues with this quest remain under investigation, and we'll update this megathread with news as soon as any should become available. Thank you for your understanding and patience in the meantime, and thank you in advance for any information you may provide, also! 🙂

Official Response
  • Bearded_MAURO
    2 posts

@ubi-woofer hi there! Thank you for your answer.

I'm on PC windows 10. I've completed both dlcs and campaign, already max level and getting mastery points.
    Not my video here, but the bug is exactly the same one.

I haven't tried to reinstall the game or reload and old save game.

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 749 posts

@bearded_mauro Hi!

Thank you for sharing this video and confirming the platform for us.

This can be added to our report on this issue for the AC Valhalla team to use in their investigation. As mentioned, we'll be sure to share new information on this issue as it becomes available to us.

In the meantime, you're welcome to try reinstalling the game or reloading a save, and report any findings.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Official Response
  • BP96
    1 posts

Hello, to add to this- I’m experiencing the same issue on Xbox series X. Initiated fight with Hildiran at sub power level 200 and was left lying in the dirt. Completed the story and all dlcs/all side missions and am sitting on power level 466 (or whatever the max is). Hildiran is just stood by the altar and the quest description wants me to progress through the main story still.

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 829 posts

Hey @bp96

I'm sorry you've experienced this too. At the moment, there isn't anything we can suggest as a workaround other than trying an earlier save if you have one, but we will update players on the thread whenever we have new information on this to provide.

Official Response

Suggested Topics