Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• MattRicc2
    13 posts

@caragx I even completed Gunnar's wedding, and the DLC.

• MattRicc2
    13 posts

@vlintbek yeah, for sure! Glad to know that I'm not the only one, I just hope they will fix this situation soon.

• JoeyW_nl
    3 posts

does anyone here has this problem?
    when i start the mastery challenges questline, i can't go fight with hildiran after i spoke to her at the crash site, but i am over power 300 wich should be enough and i have done the uninvited guests main quest, so i should be able to start it but because of this i can't start the fight wich should be happening, i already searched on google for this glitch but i can't find enything about this glitch. because of this i know you have to fight her but i just can't.

• caragx
    2 posts

@mattricc2 Me too, in fact the requirements i have found are to finnish uninvited guest quest, i finnished of ourse or you cannt advance and be level 221

• UbiKoreanBBQ
    Ubisoft Support Staff 334 posts

Hey there, @JoeyW_nl ! Would you be able to provide us with a brief video of this so we can get a clear read on what's happening? Thanks!

Official Response
  • UbiKoreanBBQ

@corvosilver Thanks for reaching out about this issue! I would like to see the video clip you have. Please upload to YouTube, or any other video hosting website, and share the link with me here.

Official Response
  • UbiKoreanBBQ

Hi @MattRicc2 and @Vlintbek , would you all be able to grab some video footage of this occurring? Are you also both at max level? Thanks!

Official Response
  • roso9104
    2 posts

@ubikoreanbbq
    Hello, I have the same problem.
    After talking with Hilderan, there should be a fight with her, but in the assignment they write to me "Move further along the main company".
    I went through the main campaign!
    335 power
    Report of Grentebridgeshire Quests - Completed
    Leicestershire Report Quest - Completed
    Quest "Uninvited Guests" - Completed
    Reinstalling the game didn't help.
    What do I need to go through or complete to gain access to the Mastery Challenge Mode and / or continue the quest?

Sorry, but I cannot attach a video to this message, but a short video can be viewed at the link:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/11-REK0Le3GD8A6KyLpCLey3ynatiiuom/view?usp=sharing

• bielik01
    823 posts

@roso9104 you didn't receive from Hildiran marker of the first altair in the map? I was told to go there and complete the three trials and then to come back

• MattRicc2
    13 posts

@joeyw_nl same problem here! Tried to reload a previous save, but it didn't help. Trying to reinstall the game, but I think nothing will change...

• MattRicc2
    13 posts

@ubikoreanbbq I was able to record the same bug. Here's the link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MMt3VJN54ixYdwPKV5a9xqnYyu0Vb1dT/view?usp=sharing

(video is in italian).

• MattRicc2
    13 posts

@ubikoreanbbq here's the video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MMt3VJN54ixYdwPKV5a9xqnYyu0Vb1dT/view?usp=sharing

Yes, I'm at the max level, completed the main storyline (even the DLC!) and Gunnar's wedding mission!

• roso9104
    2 posts

@bielik01 no, she doesn't send me to any altars, and there are no markers

• HOOPIN
    1 posts

Same as everyone else I'm level 429. I've completed all three Ledecestrecire, Grantebridgescire and and Univited Guest's missions. How and why would you put out something so buggy? You had to know? It's super irresponsible. I don't have any videos.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1324 posts

Hello Vikings,

Thank you all for your updates and for sharing your videos!

I passed this issue along to the development team for further investigation. Once we have an update, we will let everyone know through these forums.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • denythecross
    1 posts

I hope this is the right place to post this.While trying to play the first quest I talk to the old women she requests combat then throughs me to the ground,she then goes to the alter and I cannot continue at all,please help.

• Sancti_Martini
    1 posts

Same, issue, I have both completed ledecestrescire and the other one, and am at 300+ skill level.

• JoeyW_nl
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • JoeyW_nl
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • olidall
    1 posts

me too, i have the same problem. I'm playing on Xbox One

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users