Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 10 Likes/163 Replies/5679 Views
    lazarusmorell
    2 posts

I'm having this issue on Xbox One. The quest used to reset, and I'd be able to do the cut scene with Hildiran again, and then not continue again, but now I'm not longer able to talk to her at all.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3931 posts

Hello there @lazarusmorell!

Thank you for taking the time to share your report with us. I'm sorry to hear that you've encountered trouble when starting "A Challenge From the Gods." I've passed your report along to the development team for use in the ongoing investigation.

We don't yet have any updates to share from the investigation. Once we have any new updates from the development team, we will let you know within this thread or in the News & Announcements forum as soon as we are able to.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • ladysuusy
    2 posts

I am power level 430 And i completed the quest Uninvited Guests. I completed the whole main story but the quest for a challenge from the gods keeps saying...
    Progress through the main story. But how? What do i miss or is it bugged for me?

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1878 posts

@ladysuusy I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue. I have merged your post with the mega thread we have created. The issue has been reported and is being investigated.

Could you please confirm the following:

• Did you see the cutscene with the meteorite?
    • Did you speak to Hildiran in Ravensthorpe?
    • Did you fight with Hildiran?
    Official Response
  • Gnolb100
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Gnolb100
    3 posts

Video on youtube show glitch.

https://m.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @Gnolb100! Welcome to the forums 🙂

Thanks for taking the time to send us a video. I've passed this along to the development team as part of the ongoing investigation. We don't yet have any updates to share from the investigation at this time. As soon as we have any new information to share from the development team, we will let you know within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • octagonal3
    7 posts

Have completed main story and am at level 401. When I approach Hildiran at her statue to speak, she cannot interact. She can be highlighted in blue using Odin's sight, but she has no Speak (Y) prompt despite me running around her for ages.

The quest says "Progress through main story" when it should say "Speak with Hildiran".

Interestingly, when I am out of England, the Challenge of the Gods objective DOES say "Speak with Hildiran", but it reverts as soon as I re-enter England. to "Progress etc".

As a result I cannot play Challenge of the Gods content.

This has been reported on reddit forums, so I am not the only one.

It is not in your list of known issues.

• octagonal3
    7 posts

@ubi-borealis

I noticed that whenever I am out of England that mission objective changes to "Talk to Hildiran" then as soon as you return to England it goes back to "Progress through
    main story". That behaviour might provide a clue to the developers.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @octagonal3!

Thank you for taking the time to share your report with us, as well as what you've found out whenever you've left England. I've passed your report along to the development team as part of the ongoing investigation.

Please note that the "Known Issues" list is curated by the Community team, and that the player support team has no control over this list. The "Known Issues" list is non-exhaustive. If you're unable to see the issue you're encountering on the "Known Issues" list, please rest assured that this does not mean the development team are investigating further.

We have shared your suggestion for this issue to be added to the list in the future. Please note that we are unable to guarantee that this issue will be added. Please keep an eye out for future updates!

Thanks 😊

Official Response
  • MajorSalty
    18 posts

I actually managed to get the quest to continue properly by doing something @cherishpride wrote a month ago.
    I mashed all buttons on my controller during the fight cutscene and it actually skipped to the actual fight between Eivor and Hildiran where you have to defeat her. Maybe it's just a specific button that needs to be pressed to skip the cutscene which would lead to the solution, but I can't say.

So if anyone is still struggling to get the quest to work, try it.

• Bos3oood_
    2 posts

@corvosilver i got the same problem as well, im done with the main story and full power, but i cant talk to Hildiran, it saying "progress through the main story"

im wondering if they will bring Skadi Blade back to the game cause we lost our chance becasue of this

more than one month and we still waiting for the update to solve this

• Bos3oood_
    2 posts

@ubi-keo hello,

i got the same problem as well, i talked to her in Rav. But after building the house i cant, so i even didnt fight her yer, it says "progress through the main story" and im already done, with full power 430

im wondering would u guys bring Skadi Blade back for us? Cause we already lost our chance to get it because of this issue

thanks

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1878 posts

@MajorSalty Thanks for the update, I'm pleased to hear that you were able to progress, I will update the development team about this.

@bos3oood_ I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue. I have passed your report and account details on to the development team who are still investigating.

With regards to the Skadi Blade, this was a time-limited challenge. There is no information at this time whether or not the Skadi Blade will become available again, however it's possible that it may be added to the Ubisoft Connect rewards in the future as this happened with other rewards such as the Jackdaw naval pack and Altair legacy outfit.

Official Response
  • octagonal3
    7 posts

@ubi-borealis I read the information about how the dev team prioritises bugs. Bugs that prevent progression are supposed to be a top priority. This is an example. Because
    of this bug people actually cannot even commence Challenge of the Gods AT ALL.

Please ask them to treat this seriously. It's not just some side quest or weapon issue !

• octagonal3
    7 posts

@ubi-borealis I read the information about how the dev team prioritises bugs. Bugs that prevent progression are supposed to be a top priority. This is an example. Because
    of this bug people actually cannot even commence Challenge of the Gods AT ALL. Please ask them to treat this seriously. It's not just some side quest or weapon issue !

Just saying that it prevented people from getting the skadi axe is a massive understatement - we can't commence Challenge of the Gods AT ALL.

• Hadliosman
    1 posts

I am really disappointed. I have been waiting over a month for a fix. I cannot interact with the old lady it says I need to progress through main story even though I already have. I’ve contacted ubisoft support but they keep telling me to check the forums and I see no changes.

• Gnolb100
    3 posts

Level 430 and done with the main quest requirements. But cant talk to the lady. All quest says, continue with main story. Please fix.

• MattRicc2
    14 posts

I really hope that they'll fix this bug with the patch that will be released tomorrow, the 27th.

• MattRicc2
    14 posts

So apparently the bug won't be fixed with tomorrow's patch. I'm speachless, higly disappointed!

https://www.ubisoft.com/it-it/game/assassins-creed/valhalla/news-updates/4WzzLVxycynJVu5dkTlL0t/assassins-creed-valhalla-title-update-130

Suggested Topics