Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 10 Likes/178 Replies/7472 Views
    artschi-hun
    1 posts

Hello! Same issue since patch went live. 260+ power and finished all relevant quests. Instead of fighting, skips to cut scene where eivor gets tripped then quest is stuck at "continue story progress".

• MattRicc2
    15 posts

@artschi-hun at this point we've been waiting for more than a month, without any information regarding when this bug (which is quite big and important) will be patched.

• OHMS_LAW28
    3 posts

I got to the point in my game where I had to investigate the meteor crash outside my settlement and built that old lady her house she requested. Upon talking to her she tells me to attack her and when I do she dodges and throws me aside in a cutscene. Cutscene abruptly ends and she walks back to her shrine thing outside. I could repeat this over and over with the same result. I figured the game was telling me I wasn't a high enough level so I ended up completing the main quest and maxing out my level. Now when selecting the quest it tells me to process further in the main story with no quest marker and I'm unable to speak with the lady as she prays at her shrine. If I'm outside of England the quest tells me to speak with the lady and shows a map marker over England on the atlas. Nothing I've done including deleting and re-downloading the game fixes my issue. I am essentially locked out of doing any mastery challenges and progressing with this add on. I was hoping this new update would fix it but I still can't talk with the old lady

• MECatalyst
    14 posts

@ohms_law28 Exactly the same problem I have.

• MECatalyst
    14 posts

@ubi-keo Do you have an eta on when this bug will be fixed?

• MECatalyst
    14 posts

@mattricc2 I thought it might not get fixed when I read the patch notes, which is very annoying; they fixed other bugs related to mastery quests.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2322 posts

@mecatalyst I'm afraid that we have no further updates on this issue, it is still being investigated by the development team.

Please keep checking here, the known issues list and the news and announcements page for updates.

Official Response
  • Biveros
    1 posts

@ubi-keo seriously? It's not a small problem, we can't start whole new mode.. don't be Like Cyberpunk developers...

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1258 posts

We understand your concern and disappointment, @biveros, and I'd like to reassure you that the developers are currently doing all they can to investigate this issue further. 🙂 We'll keep everyone updated here in this megathread and via the Known Issues list as soon as we have any updates. It's also worth checking the News & Announcements section for the latest information about game updates and hotfixes, as the Community Team may post a relevant update there if one becomes available as well.

Thank you, and welcome to Discussions, by the way! We're happy to have you here as part of our community. 🙂

Official Response
  • KlayMan_VR
    2 posts

Hi @ubi-woofer ,

So, just to be sure, this problem is known for more than a month and a half but is still unresolved and we don't have any idea about when it will be corrected ? If it's going to be corrected.
    It's not even listed in the "known issues list" that you shared with us.
    It's getting worse and worse about this AC series that I love 😞

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4112 posts

Hello there @KlayMan_VR! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you've encountered trouble when trying to progress in "A Challenge from the Gods." The development team are still investigating this issue further. We don't yet have any updates to share with you all from the investigation.

Please note that the "Known Issues" list is non-exhaustive, and will not contain all of the issues currently under investigation by the development team. Rest assured that they are looking into this issue with "A Challenge of the Gods" further. As soon as we have any new information to share regarding this quest, we will let you know within this thread or within the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • rock280192
    7 posts

I can't go on in Maestry Challenge "Divine Challenge". The game told me to go on om the main quest. I already finish the main quest. Can anybody help me please?

• UbiStorm
    Ubisoft Support Staff 522 posts

@rock280192 Hey there! Thanks for reaching out about this Challenge! Would you confirm for me your current power level in the game? There is also a requirement to be at Level 221.

Official Response
  • rock280192
    7 posts

@ubistorm Hi (and sorry for my English, I'm from Italy). Yes, I'm already over 300...344 or 345. And I've already talk the dirt time to the old woman, but now she is staying in front of the statue of the valkyrie, and I can't talk to her.

I'm sorry. I've already talk the *first time*, to the old woman, but now she's staying in front of the statue of the valkery.

Hi, at the moment I'm at 450 level

HI, I have the same problem.

• rock280192
    7 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • rock280192
    7 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • rock280192
    7 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4112 posts

Hello there @rock280192!

Please note that we're unable to offer a live service within the forums. Posting and tagging members of the player support team repeatedly will not result in a faster response. Our team aims to respond to threads as soon as we are able to, and this can take longer than anticipated when contact volumes are higher. If you'd like to have a live chat, you can start one via the Ubisoft Support website 🙂

Thanks for sharing that additional information about your power level with us. I've shared your report with the development team as they continue to investigate this issue when starting "A Challenge From the Gods" further. As soon as we have any updates to share from the investigation, we will let you know within this thread or in the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • akarnokd
    10 posts

I run into the same issue. I completed the main story (all territories, all ancients, settlement level 6, wedding done) and I'm at power level 466 + Mastery 40, currently doing the Druids DLC. I've noticed that when I'm not in Britain (I.e., in Norway or in Ireland), the quest says "Talk to Hildiran". However, when I return to my settlement, the description turns into "Progress through the main story". Not sure if it matters but I still have the Viking for Hire side quest open as I have not done those at all.

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1038 posts

Hello @akarnokd thank you also for sharing this additional information, I can confirm we have had it reported to us, the quest description will change to 'Progress through the main story', but thank you for sharing you have the Vikings for Hire side quest still open.

To help with our ongoing investigation are you able to -

• Upload your affected save file to the cloud, for us to be able to access it?
    • Record a video showing you unable to interact with Hildiran, which also shows the quest description changing when in the settlement?

Official Response

Suggested Topics