Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Superfly_Boss
    Original poster 70 posts

Is that how it is supposed to be or is this glitched?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• TheeElf
    179 posts

@superfly_boss I was wondering the same. Here's a pic for the Ubi support folks showing the difference in size:

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 996 posts

Hello Vikings,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

I'm not entirely sure if it's intended or not, but I'm going to pass it along to the team to get more clarification on this 🙂 Once I have an update, I'll update this threa. Thank you for highlighting it!

Official Response
  • Superfly_Boss
    Original poster 70 posts

@theeelf Thank you for providing the image. I was surprised because i thought this thing would be just like the other two.

• lemmie88
    141 posts

@theeelf This is adorable. I am going to change all my settlement decorations to this baby brazier.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 996 posts

Hello @lemmie88 and @Superfly_Boss!

I totally agree with @lemmie88 - this looks absolutely adorable!

Just to let you know, I'm still waiting for more details from the development team on this - but don't worry, I'll keep everyone up to date once I have a confirmation from them! 🙂

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics