Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1302 posts

Thank you for the update, @Rexdfas

Can you please verify your game files with this link? It will help you to eliminate any potentially corrupted files that can lead to this issue.

If you're still experiencing it, can I kindly ask you to provide us with a short video of this occurring, so we can investigate it further?

Many thanks and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • Tarn1shed0ne
    Original poster 4 posts

@ubi-mark fyi I have the same problem on XBoxONEX, before this update if I swapped weapons they came back, but now I never see any rune icons including the feast buff.

• Rexdfas
    3 posts

@ubi-mark I tried verifying the game files but It didn't work... I'm having the exact same problem show on the vídeo sent by @Tarn1shed0ne. If you still want it, I will try to record a short video to send to you.

• Sahzaam
    3 posts

Have the same bug on PC annoying since im used to em popping up there

• SkywardSoul
    81 posts

@tarn1shed0ne I have this bug as well after the newest patch. I play on PC.

• SkywardSoul
    81 posts

I have the same bug as well @Ubi-Mark. I play on PC.

• Ubi-Mark.

Hello Vikings,

Thank you for all of your updates!

I passed all of the information collected in this thread to the development team for further investigation. Once we have an update, we are going to let everyone know through these forums.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this and if you have any additional questions or concerns, please let us know.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Mark.

Hello @SkywardSoul and @Tarn1shed0ne,

Thank you for reporting this!

I already passed it along to the development team for further review - once we have an update, we will provide you with an update through these forums.

I also merged this thread with the other one for better visibility.

Official Response
  • El_Kassiko
    4 posts

Rune symbols don’t show in the corner after new patch.

• SenrabNomis
    10 posts

Same, nothing above my health bar even when i'm on fire. I'm also missing supies and fabric drops which i have reported in another thread.

• Key9777
    1 posts

@Ubi-Mark Same thing happened to me too. I'm playing on PS5

• Ubi-Mark.

Hello @key9777,

Thank you for sharing this with us! I just checked the report and I can see that the development team were able to reproduce it and they're currently working on this issue. Once more information becomes available, I'll provide everyone here with an update 🙂

Thank you for your patience!

Official Response
  • Ubi-Mark.

Hello @El_Kassiko and @SenrabNomis,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

I already reported this issue to the development team and I can see that they're currently investigating this. Once we have more details to share, we will keep everyone up to date.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this and if you have any other questions, please let us know.

PS: I merged this thread with another one so you can keep track of updates for better visibility 🙂

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics