Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• FGXraven
    16 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1609 posts

Hello Vikings,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and apologies for the delayed reply!

Although I cannot promise your suggestion will be implemented, all suggestions are incredibly helpful as we continue working hard to improve the overall quality of our games. I passed your suggestions regarding anti-aliasing along with this thread to the development team for further review.

Once we have an update, we are going to let everyone know through these forums.

If you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • amazonamazo2021
    10 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • amazonamazo2021
    10 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • amazonamazo2021
    10 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • amazonamazo2021
    10 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • amazonamazo2021
    10 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • amazonamazo2021
    10 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • amazonamazo2021
    10 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • amazonamazo2021
    10 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • amazonamazo2021
    10 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • longjohn119
    725 posts

@amazonamazo2021 Everyone that does this should be aware that you'll have to do this after every update and anytime you verify the game files for errors ... Basically anytime the game exe gets changed it'll revert back to the original code

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3931 posts

Hello all,

I've merged together several threads regarding feedback about the ability to disable Anti Aliasing in-game to create a single thread. I apologise if any ongoing discussions have been disrupted by this merge.

As shared by my colleague @Ubi-Mark, we have passed on your feedback and suggestions to the development team. Please note that we are unable to promise that your suggestions will be implemented into the game.

I would also like to remind you all that Ubisoft Support does not condone the discussion and/or promotion of 3rd party software. The use of 3rd party software can conflict with game files and cause issues running the game. As per rule 3.7:

All the content posted (Images, Videos, Links, Posts) must NOT.... Include discussions/images/videos/links mentioning hack and/or cheats of any sort. If you want to report the usage of a hack/cheat, please contact a Ubisoft representative through a private message.

Breaking the forum rules can result in actions being taken against your account, including the permanent revocation of your posting rights. You can check out our forum rules here.

Thank you 😊

Official Response
  • FGXraven
    16 posts

dear Ubisoft Support Staff
    10 days are passed since the latest official respond from your side. How is the plan? do the devs accept to include a option to disable TAA in the ingame settings or not? I want clarity now. We are waiting for this feature since game release.

• caosck
    509 posts

valhalla's not focusing problem caused my eyes to burn!
    but then I realized that to be able to see better certain configurations were needed:

Disable environment obfuscation
    FPS limit 60
    vertical synchronization

and finally last (but not least)

set the monitor to "game" mode (most monitors have this option in their settings menu)
    why?
    each of us has brightness, contrast and sharpness set at different levels, I realized that valhalla is playable ONLY if I leave this option active)
    not only increases the definition of detail, but makes all the play of light and colors more realistic

seeing is believing 

• Lotan_
    10 posts

So, today we've got another major game update and there still no official option to disable AA.
    What's worse the current option of editing the the exe file that have worked for few patches so far seems to no longer work...

• Schother12
    58 posts

@lotan_
    Oh wow that true?
    Can please someone from UBI bring some insights what's going on here?

• Schother12
    58 posts

So unfortunately I can confirm that not only there is still no toggle to disable anti-aliasing after this patch but that also the only workaround some people were using to disable it is not working anymore.

I really hope that this happend just by chance and Ubi is not using their ressources (they should use to finally after 8 months bring us finally an official option) to sabotage people's workarounds, they used to be finally being able to enjoy the game as they should have been able to, right from the start.

If this happened on purpose this company reached a new low in the gaming industry. Seriously.

• Schother12
    58 posts

@Ubi-Borealis @Ubi-Mark
    Can we please have an offical reply / update here?

• FGXraven
    16 posts

I am beyond disappointment!

Suggested Topics