Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Schother12
    57 posts

So are we back in the big silence and ignore mode?

• Schother12
    57 posts

It seems we are unfortunately.
    They can release content after content, patch after patch but don't feel the need to just implement a simple "off" menu option to their menu.

I'm not sure what exactly is wrong with this company but it's just an immense disappointment.
    My assumption is that either the devs or managment are just a buch of arrogant ignorants which just don't give a **** about their customers.

The support here probably doesn't have any influence or power at all to make them change anything.
    So they can tell them but probably get ignored and therefore they just ignore us aswell.

That's just an assumption..but no matter where the problem is..this company is just the opposite of customer friendly and a disgrace in their behaviour.
    If I wouldn't like their games so much apart from this crap their doing here I guess I wouldn't even grab their future games in a sale anymore.

But I guess that's what I will do..wait for their future games to be heavily discounted before buying instead of buying them on release or preordering (like I often did).
    Atleast unless they change their attitude and finally decide to listen.

• FGXraven
    16 posts
    @schother12 It seems as if the official feedback from ubisoft at the time was only made out of necessity to appease the troubled, angry fans. I am 99,8% sure that they will never implement the TAA off option ingame and  in future titles will be the same thing.
    I am so dissapointed and really sad. I was a very big Ubisoft FAN...

• FGXraven
    16 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • FGXraven
    16 posts

You can hardly definde how disappointed I am on Ubisoft. With their false promises and the controversial direction of their new games. Assassin's Creed in particular has lost its origins, authenticity and originality.
    Also to rush the games on the market full of bugs and really bad optimizations.
    They lost their gamer hearts. Their true intentions are in my opinion only based on profit, profit, profit...

but still.. I still really hold hope for the future.. to be a game studio by gamers for gamers.. but this hope and thoughts are very very low...

• Schother12
    57 posts

@Ubi-Borealis @Ubi-Mark
    So, finally any news on that topic after almost a year?
    Or just keep going release update after update while ignoring the community?

• Schother12
    57 posts

@Ubi-Borealis @Ubi-Mark

Finally any news on this topic?

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics