Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• SneakyBigfoot6
    Original poster 5 posts

I have completed the ubisoft connect challenge of getting a gold medal in the mastery challenges and have tried to claim skadi's blade. However after 1 hour and 30 minutes and restarting my game 4 times it has failed to appear in my inventory. When claiming the challenge, I clicked claim and as I did the screen changed and said it couldn't find a connection. Is there a way for me to fix this?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Mercury
    Ubisoft Support Staff 265 posts

Hi @sneakybigfoot6, sorry to hear about this issue claiming Skadi's Blade reward. Do you happen to have a screenshot showing the error you're receiving when trying to claim it?

Official Response
  • SneakyBigfoot6
    Original poster 5 posts

@ubi-mercury unfortunately I didnt record the initial message due to thinking it had worked as normal and only realised after the five minute limit on the xbox recording feature had expired. Is there anything I can do to get it or will it be unobtainable for me now.

• Ubi-Mercury

No worries, @sneakybigfoot6, thanks for letting me know. Just to confirm, you are not able to try claiming the reward again as it is now showing as claimed, is this correct?

Official Response
  • SneakyBigfoot6
    Original poster 5 posts

@ubi-mercury yep, It says I have claimed it. Thank you for your time either way.

• Ubi-Mercury

Thank you for confirming this @sneakybigfoot6. Could you please try these basic troubleshooting steps to see if they help with the missing Skadi's Blade?

Official Response
  • SneakyBigfoot6
    Original poster 5 posts

@ubi-mercury no luck unfortunately. The only one I didnt attempt was the one that required another console. It's honestly no worry. I just wanted to see if there was an already known about method of rectifying it.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3664 posts

Hello there @SneakyBigfoot6!

I apologise for the delayed update. Are you still missing Skadi's Blade from your inventory after claiming it via Ubisoft Connect?
    If so, can you please send us a video that shows the following:

• Skadi's blade missing from you in-game inventory
    • That the weapon has been claimed in Ubisoft Connect. You can check this by accessing the overlay via "Ubisoft Connect" in the main in-game menu

We can then pass this along to the development team for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • SneakyBigfoot6
    Original poster 5 posts

@ubi-borealis sorry for the slow reply, i didn't realise a reply had been made. You should find a link attached to a yt channel with the video on. I couldn't upload it directly to this so I have used that instead.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1379 posts

Hello @sneakybigfoot6,

Thank you for your video! I passed it along to the development team for further review.

Once we have an update on this issue, we are going to let everyone know through these forums and the patch notes.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics