Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• UbiQuB3
    Community Manager Original poster 39 posts

Hey everyone!

We're running a community survey to get your feedback on Assassin's Creed. If you have a few minutes to spare, we'd appreciate if you could complete it before June 25. 

>>CLICK ME<<

Official Response
  • Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• tejasparmar84
    1 posts

nice game really nice game

• pesto.
    160 posts

Done, the exciting thing in other games missing in AC for me is "Difficulty", no matter what path you take there doesn't seem to be a way to avoid becoming so overpowered that it becomes un-fun.

The best bits of AC are the world, the environment design, the art, closely followed by the gradually improving feel of combat and general gameplay and the RPG elements. I wish the engine could catch up to the vision though.

• Garbo3
    778 posts

I just done the survey. Please test your games so we are not swimming in a sea of bugs,thanks.

• Vrt67S
    19 posts

i just did the survey as well

• Godstriker56
    6 posts

@ubiqub3 i already did th survey like last week. But i would like more Ac games like Valhalla. Something where we can explore the Aztecs or Japan places like that. But would be cool to keep the rpg in the games with adventure. Totally open world. But would like to bring mythology into some like the did with Orins. When they had Anubis and all that. But its the Japanesse and Aztec. Maybe even Brazil. Places with alot of history behind them. Heck even China in the tinezone like Vallhalla and tye rest of the newer Ac games.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics