Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Warlord99956
    Original poster 3 posts

I got gold on all mastery challenges on the ps5 version.

I loaded a save on the PS4 version with 14/15 challenges complete. I earned the gold medal on the last challenge. The true master trophy unlocked but the all that glitters trophy did not unlock.

I then loaded another save from with 0/15 challenges completed. I earned gold in the first challenge but the all that glitters trophy still did not unlock.

How should I proceed to unlock this trophy?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 484 posts

Hi @warlord99956, sorry to hear you are running into this issue on your PS4 version. Could you confirm if the All that Glitters trophy is updated on the PS5 copy of Valhalla? If so, I would recommend completing our PS4 Troubleshooting steps to ensure that the trophy is updated for you. However, please keep me posted if you are seeing the same results.

Official Response
  • jabberosx
    1 posts

@ubi-smash I have the same issue. And did the exact same steps.

1. Loaded a cloud saved with all 15 gold. Trophy didn't auto pop
    2. Loaded save with 14/15 gold. Got gold in last one and the silver trophy popped but All that glitters didn't.
    3. Loaded a save and started the quest a challenge from the gods and got gold on first challenge. Trophy didn't pop
    4. Noticed that all the challenges s how gold on then even though I hadn't played a single challenge in that save.

This is very frustrating

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2812 posts

Hello there @jabberosx! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that "All that Glitters" hasn't triggered for you. Thank you for sharing your report with us, and for letting us know what steps you've tried to trigger the trophy.

To help us to take a closer look at this, would you be able to send us a video/images which show the following:

• You have successfully unlocked "A True Master," as this will show you've completed 15/15 gold medals.
    • That "All That Glitters" still remains locked despite unlocking "A True Master."

If you'd like to send us a video, I'd recommend that you first upload the footage to a sharing platform (such as YouTube or Google Drive). This will allow you to post a shareable link within this thread.

We can then forward this to the development team for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics