Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Fortyniners354
    Original poster 46 posts

I got my 3 bronze medals at Wenlocan Outpost, as well as one silver. I turned them in and now it says that I have 1/4 silver and 3/9 bronze. Also, Odin’s Cave became available. I now have to gather more medals which, I assume, means that I need to gather 3 more silver and 6 more bronze for the next turn-in.

Since I needed a lot of bronze, I went back to Wenlocan and scored enough point for a bronze, but nothing changed. It still said that I had 3/9 bronze. Does that mean I have to gather 6 more bronze from somewhere other than Wenlocan? And what about silver? Since I only got one silver at Wenlocan, can I still get more there? Or, will I have to run just Odin’s cave until I gather what is called for.

And in the event that I do manage to complete this contract (which seems increasingly unlikely because I suck so bad) will a 3rd instance open up?

From what I read, a lot of you guys are much better at this than I am. In advance, I appreciate the help.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ashelsu
    40 posts

@fortyniners354 You only get one medal for one challenge (there are 15 total, with 5 shrines). If you happen to get the best result, you will get three medals at once (bronze, silver and gold).

• Fortyniners354
    Original poster 46 posts

When do the others open up? The only new one I can find is Odin's Cave. When do I get to see the other 3? Also, 9+4=13; why is it not asking for 15? And why is it not telling me that I need gold medals?

Sorry for all the questions, but thanks for the help.

• JCar4327
    627 posts

@fortyniners354 If you go to the next challenge statue and complete the challenges you will be prompted to return to the lady. Once you return to her she will open two more shrines. You repeat this until she has opened all 5 shrines. You have to score your 4 silver and 9 bronze by completing 9 of the challenges with at least a bronze metal. If you make it to silver then that will count as a bronze and silver medal.

• Ashelsu
    40 posts

@fortyniners354 You don't need to gold all challenges to complete the quest. All gold medals are needed to buy all the weapons NPC sells. And you need to complete at least one gold challenge to get Skadi Blade from Ubisoft Connect.

• ChuckKatse
    282 posts

I got a Mastery Challenge question. Who in the hell from Ubisoft dreamed up this challenge. A challenge that is so far in left field it is pathetic. Giving out rediculous tasks to complete centain ones and not even the abilities to complete them. Example: Do X amount of Fire Damage Kills with no Fire Ability just a Hammer and the Kick ability. To make it even worse some of the Enemy are not even close to fire areas to be kicked into them. You don't have a shield and many of their attacks are Heavy attacks anyways. Or X amount of Assassian Kills from leaping and X amount of Assassian Kills from ledges. Hard to get the required kills from ledges when many of the enemy or standing on the ground and not on a ledge. Got a challenge for Ubisoft. Have the team that dreamed up this challenge do it themselves and make sure they video tape it.

• FR2k707
    13 posts

@chuckkatse I agree. I hope the devs take notes and patch this. Make it fun, not frustrating as h*ll...

• Tascer
    13 posts

@chuckkatse Its totally broken, enemies hitting you with no option for parry, doing leaping attacks from 30m away and literally onehitting you. And if you kill one by accident its time to start the whole thing over.
    I keept playing AC when they added the #%$§# mp, but thats another level here. Probably my last AC if they dont fix this. If i wanted something like that i would play Dark Souls.

• TheeElf
    262 posts

@chuckkatse Not sure if you were aware for that challenge but parrying has the chance of igniting a fire around you. They wanted you to parry to fire kill enemies. Once you glide down the rope, there are 2 enemies up top that you will use the axe/kick to knock down and then in the next area use the axe/kick on the 3 archers and that will complete the fall damage kills one. Also, if you continue to parry enemies attacks and just aren't fortunate enough to get the fire, you can keep parrying them down to nothing and on the stun press forward on the left stick and parry and it will punch/knock them out (NOT KILL THEM), you can then pick up their alive body and drop it in fire for a fire kill. You can check if it was done right because Odin's sight will still show their entire body in red.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics