Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Astrodiuz
    Original poster 1 posts

Way of berserker ,legend of beowolf no quest on letter box it lost already own have season pass,

Ps5 glitch can't crouch with r1 button please fix this issue quick can't hide enemy,

Someday if when reda give hunt predators quest i will found glitch daily quest this quest it lost all time still missing 5 opals gone day i have this glitch after ostara festival update come any people found this case same me how to fix this issue ling time much more month help please ?

Thx+Rep

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Mercury
    Ubisoft Support Staff 123 posts

Hey @astrodiuz, I'm sorry to hear about these issues you've experienced. For your missing DLC quests and crouch issue, please try out these troubleshooting steps to see if they help. With your third issue, could you please elaborate more about which quest you're experiencing an issue with?

Official Response
  • azullFR
    668 posts

@astrodiuz

• For the DLC quest, sorry, I have no solution 😞 ,so it's just good to follow the solution @Ubi-Mercury gave 🙂

• For your "R1" crouch : since Patch 1.2.2 there is a problem with personal controler setting =

approximatively..... go to Valhalla options > "commands" > Once there press "Triangle" to revert to Default Settings
    you loose your setting but every controler button should work now
    Reference Topic : https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/99095/unable-to-use-custom-controls-following-tu-1-2-2-post-here/6?lang=en-US

• Some of Reda's daily quest disapearance = ( Tip from @Kormac67 Great Thank to him 👍 👍 👍 )
    1. Take only one quest at Reda (or better, at one of his friends)
    2. Finish the 1rst Daily Quest
    3. Take the 2nd quest at a Reda's friend

Hope this will help a little 🙂

(approximative english, sorry)

• azullFR
    668 posts

@astrodiuz

I've forgotten a thing I noticed some mounths ago =
    when you skip Reda's dialogs (by pressing "Round") there is more chance you encounter bugs with Daily's Quest ...

Since I use these tips, I've got no problem

! Important ! = when a quest vanishes or what else > Quit the game > restart > go to take a new one at a Reda's Friend

I even used this solution when I didn't liked the quest :
    I made a manual save (non finished quest) > quit > restart > took a new quest at a new Reda's Friend
    or better = make a manual save before taking a Daily quest, if you don't like the quest, reload and go to another Reda's Friend
    🙂

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics