ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• benaspivoriunas
    Original poster 2 posts

Reda's shop daily slot is not appearing

2021/06/19

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• addytang
    3 posts

i got the same problem as well, below is the screenshot.

undefined

• SpirantCrayon22
    1502 posts

@benaspivoriunas

It looks like no-one has been offered anything by Reda today, the usual YouTubers show the same thing, I get the same thing, too.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2201 posts

Hello Vikings,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

Can you please perform all the troubleshooting steps listed in this article? As all of the items in Reda's shop are based on connectivity to our services, this article will ensure that your connection is optimal.

If you're still experiencing this issue, can you please update this thread, so I'll be able to pass it along to the team?

Many thanks and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • bielik01
    1721 posts

@ubi-mark would you recommend @ubi-borealis the same solution? because they have the same issue: Unable to purchase Berserker items from Reda's Shop if they already owned | POST HERE

• SpirantCrayon22
    1502 posts

@ubi-mark

Time to be blunt. This is a ridiculous response. You have multiple customers here with the same issue and other evidence on the internet showing the same problem. We have not all developed the same glitch at the same time. Just like the AC Syndicate social glitch problem, the troubleshooting is, basically, going to achieve nothing and if I remember correctly the requirement has the potential to interrupt other uses of a home network connection.

• SpirantCrayon22
    1502 posts

@bielik01

Good point, well presented.

• First_Prophet
    33 posts

I have been experiencing the same issue at Reda's shop, 2 or 3 days out of the week, with the daily item. This has been happening for months, even after following the troubleshooting steps and verifying connectivity to the Ubi servers. Time to face facts that this is more than likely a server side issue and many of us have missed out on Reda's dailies because this. For Odon's sake, take a look at some of the streamers out their, like Jorraptor, who stream the weekly reset and have experienced the same thing.

So, I am not posting another screenshot again, because it is the same as every other screenshot with the exception that my Eivor looks different than the other Eivor in this thread.

Please look into this and understand that if we are able to access Reda's weeklies, the community challenges and upload our saves to the cloud, it os not a connectivity issue on our end and you might want to work on your canned responses... just a thought.

I would apologize for my cantankerous demeanour, but you folks are just throwing the regular per-defined messages at us in regards to most of the issues that we have reported since launch and I feel that unless we are getting QA salary, it is not our job to keep reporting these issues to you for a game that we paid full price for... especially when you seem to be giving more of a golden gloves touch to your microtransaction content in the Helix store.

Okay... so... end rant? Please look into it. Thanks.

• First_Prophet
    33 posts

@first_prophet Ugh... auto-correct... seriously? *Odin, not Odon. 😵

• SpirantCrayon22
    1502 posts

@benaspivoriunas

Same today for me, could be a general thing like the other times or a Berserker thing.

• First_Prophet
    33 posts

Yesterday (06/20/2021) and today after the daily reset (06/21/2021), still no daily item displaying, still just displaying "This section is empty."

Weekly Adam showing, contracts are loading and I was able to accept them, able to connect to Ubisoft servers, still no daily reward.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2201 posts

Hello @SpirantCrayon22, @bielik01 and @First_Prophet,

Thank you for your updates and apologies for the delayed reply.

I apologize for the confusion caused by my earlier troubleshooting suggestions. The connectivity troubleshooting steps were sent to make sure that the connection to our services was in optimal condition. This is because Reda's Shop uses an active online connection to show daily/weekly items.

I've checked with our team and I can confirm that the investigation into the missing daily items has been reopened. If you are still missing your daily/weekly items after a reset, can you please share your report on this Megathread? This will help us to notify the development team as soon as possible.

Rest assured, this is the issue we're monitoring closely. If you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • First_Prophet
    33 posts

😑........😑

Suggested Topics