Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• niumura
    Original poster 11 posts

I have started quest, but can't finish. One of enemies corpse disappeared and I can't finish the mission. Target marker points to empty place.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1609 posts

Hello @niumura,

Sorry to hear about your experience.

Can you please verify your game files with this link? This will help you to eliminate any potentially corrupted files that can lead to this issue in the future.

Additionally, can you please provide us with a short video, if you encounter this issue again? It will help us to investigate it further for you.

Many thanks and if you have any other questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • boo-yah1907
    184 posts

@ubi-mark Did you get my response?

• Ubi-Mark.

Hello @boo-yah1907,

Thanks for reaching out!

From the looks of it, I'm still waiting for the update from @niumura regarding this.

Can you please confirm if you're also experiencing this issue? If so, can you please follow the steps I provided in my previous messasge? Many thanks!

Official Response
  • niumura
    Original poster 11 posts

@ubi-mark

I have verified files, no error found.
    Unfortunately I don't have video now, but I will record one next time if similar issue happens.
    I can explain how did it happen. I killed several guards in a city. Then I found dead player body, accepted avenge quest. I killed one or two soldiers, who were alive at that moment, but one soldier was already killed by me before quest had been started and his corpse disappeared, only mark left. I think this can be the issue - avenging before quest start.

• KamikazeSG12
    45 posts

I had the same thing happen. I did get a photo of the target marker with no corpse under it.

I believe my scenario was this:
    I killed a squad on the road. I then laid them across the road with traps to ambush another squad coming down the road. While I was waiting, the Avenge mission popped up, but I didn't have time to find the corpse, accept it, and get to my chosen ambush spot, so I waited until the target squad hit my ambush, setting off the traps and destroying the trapped bodies.
    One of those bodies was one of the targets from the Avenge mission when I was able to get to it to accept.
    With no way to cancel accepted missions, I had to load an earlier save to get rid of it.undefined

• Ubi-Mark.

Hello @KamikazeSG12,

Thank you for the update! !Are you able to provide us with a video of this occurring showing the location of this instance? It will help our team to investigate it quicker for you.

Many thanks and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • KamikazeSG12
    45 posts

@ubi-mark Can't post a video of it. It happened at the base of the rock mesa with the travel point directly northeast of Wincestre in Hamtunscire.

• UbiSushiVamp
    Ubisoft Support Staff 528 posts

Thank you greatly for that information! Our teams are currently aware of this issue and plan to release a fix for this with a future update. I do apologize for any inconvenience this has caused everyone. However, I appreciate your patience and understanding in the meantime!

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics