Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• dumdumdidaay
    Original poster 2 posts

I just got a weapon rune allowing me to restore some health after each critical hit. Are critical hits highlighted in some way? I don't know at all if the rune is worth it because I don't know how often I'm getting critical hits; I also don't know if headshots count as critical hits, or when you shoot a weak spot on an enemy. I've looked at multiple forums and q and as but can't find an absolute answer for this

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• SpirantCrayon22
    536 posts

@dumdumdidaay

I'm pretty sure that headshots and weak point shots do not count as critical hits, those are their own things if you see what I mean. I think they are not really flagged other than you notice that there's a variation in the number of hits it takes to kill a given type of enemy. As with you though, I don't know so I'd be interested to know if I'm wrong or if there is an indicator.

Given how extremely hard Eivor is anyway in my opinion that rune is not very useful.

• dumdumdidaay
    Original poster 2 posts

@spirantcrayon22

Thank you, I'll change to another rune.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1541 posts

Hello @dumdumdidaay,

Thanks for reaching out about the Curative perfection rune!

As @SpirantCrayon22 mentioned, critical his is not flagged - however, when the critical his lands and the rune is active, you will notice a slight health increase (only if your health bar is not full).

I hope it clarifies the situation and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics