Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• azullFR
    Original poster 1373 posts

@Ubi-bosses

Everything is said in the title for the rest, search "Mastery challenge" in the search bar of this forum .

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Kormac67
    826 posts

@azullfr Yeah, showing points instead of "5 of 12" is extremely stupid.
    But that's just visuals. The real issues are

• failing if you kill an opponent with a non-headshot (even if you aimed at the head)
    • needing to hit stupid weak points
    • failing by getting spotted out of the blue high up on a ledge and crouched
    • no rations and no yellow mushrooms in bear challenges

Just not fun, only extremely annoying.

• azullFR

@kormac67

100% agree with you 👍

I made the title short as there are many Topics about so many problems in these challenges,

it was as mostly a way to say :
    "Hey Ubi, you make a challenge, you don't even give clearly the goals"
    So now : "Hey Ubi give me a game do not give me the price.... " I will give you some payment .... " 😜

• azullFR

@kormac67
    another thing I consider as an issue :
    weak points = for me a weak point is ... weak, so the others are stronger...
    You stun on weak points, and you one-shot on the others ..... !

@UBI YvesG : These are no weak points, they are Stun Points . You asked for real money, You didn't have to ask twice or more, I gave you real money, not peanuts..... ( ni des cacahuètes, ni peanuts.... )

• Kormac67
    826 posts

@azullfr New favorite stupidity:
    Opponent stands perfectly still.
    You aim from afar for the head with the predator bow.
    Opponent starts walking away.

Come on.

• azullFR

@kormac67

This is what I call "Typically Ubi Stupids (to stay polite) Scripts"
    a kind of Ubi "signature"(*) seen in several Ubi games...

Reminds me the skills "Chained Assassination" that breaks stealth (Valhalla, Odyssey, Far Cry 4, etc..., but it was not the case in Far Cry 3) = it should be named "Uncovered Kill after Assassination"

(*) I don't if it's the correct english name, I mean like the "Z" of "Zorro" 🙂

• ChuckKatse
    283 posts

What is really annoying is the Bear challenge at the Callera Outpost site. You have to use the ability Rush and Bash which is the most useless ability in the game and the majority of the time fails to implement. Even if you lock on the target, The character just does it's stupid scream and then just runs in place failing to even run at the locked target. Come on Ubisoft fix the ability or remove it from the challenge.

Suggested Topics