Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Corilfinch
    Original poster 1 posts

I'm level 245 and I still have not got one tungsten ingot. I've been to Jorvik and anywhere the power level is above 190. I can not upgrade my gear further without the tungsten. I have tried everything. Anyone else having this issue? Also I do not have access to internet for my xbox so I have not been able to update my game any. anyone know why this would happen? My Ravensthrope is also level 6. I would very much apperciate any and all advice!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1878 posts

@corilfinch Tungsten Ingots are rare and only appear in the highest level regions. These are identified by the Ingot icon on the map. Can you confirm if you have collected those whilst in Jorvik?

I am also sorry to hear that your Xbox is not connected to the internet. We do recommend connecting the console to the internet to ensure that your console and game have the latest updates installed.

Many updates have been released for Assassin's Creed Valhalla to fix known issues. If you have a friend or family member who has an internet connection, I would recommend asking them if you could take your console to their house and connect it to their internet to install the latest updates.

Official Response
  • ImaginaryRuins
    418 posts

@corilfinch If you fast travel to the most NW point in Hamtunscire (340 power), there should often be one or two groups of 5-men patrolling guards, and the one in the centre usually yields one tungsten ingot. And since your Settlement is Lv.6, Yanli should sell 3 tungsten ingots for each stock rotation.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1591 posts

Hello @ImaginaryRuins,

Thank you for sharing!

Have you tried this by any chance, @Corilfinch?

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics