Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• UNSOLVED Unable to access "Legend of Beowulf" / "The Way of the Berserker" following TU 1.2.2. | POST HERE

0 Likes/176 Replies/1936 Views
    pagandee
    Original poster 6 posts

Hello there,

today at 12am I played "Legend of Beowulf". The last task was to examine "dead cows". The quest was active, marked and not completed.
    After installing 1.2.2. I am still at the site with the dead cows where I saved the game. No quest is active, the Beowulf quest has disappeared from the quest log.

I got the quest with the season pack. It says the Beowulf quest pack is "installed".

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Vorayne
    1 posts

Hi,
    I've just completed the Ragnarsons quest line and pledged to East Anglia at Randvi but noticed my Mysterious Berserker quest is now completely missing from my quest log.

I have traveled to the cave and found Bjorn and his bear but they are not interactable at all.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

• Smatter_Tipzie
    1 posts

my questline went missing in my questlog when i helped the bear and then fighted the stuff i needed to fight.
    i talked to bjorn got my next quest i was supposed to pick some flowers. but then i saved the game and went to bed and when i started the game today the next quest in the berserker questline was gone and i cant talk to bjorn or anything....

• stigern90
    1 posts

Hey.
    Can anyone help me with this?
    The quest was gone after a restart of the game.
    In the "load" option it says that i am on that quest, but its not it my journal, and when going to the village, no cutscene plays.
    What can i do?

• pagandee
    Original poster 6 posts

RESOLVED: waiting some minutes made the quest return

I am sure it was not in the quest log first. Now it says "near quest". I changed the quest to another one before, maybe that helped.

• longjohn119
    547 posts

@pagandee That's a server side (live service) quest so it probably had to wait for the server to update it and the server is probably being slammed right now with thousands of users downloading this update. I had a couple of Lost Tales of Greece do the same thing in Odyssey after a big update .... Sometimes quitting out and logging back in would do the trick .... I'd also recommend verifying your game files after a big update because sometimes one or two of the .forge files gets busted

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 996 posts

Hello @pagandee,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

Can you please provide us with a short video of this occurring along with your completed quests and your store tab showing owned content, so we can have a look?

Many thanks and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • Valtorde
    4 posts

This morning i was doing the berserker quest chain. After the mastery challenge update the quest has disappeared. The Beowulf quest has also disappeared from my quest log.

Loading earlier saves from days ago did not fix the issue and restarting the game also did not help.

• RdX_REDUX28
    2 posts

Hi Ubisoft, kindly check this issue, cant find the mission in the map or in the quests tab. Thanks! Using a PS4 Pro btw.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 996 posts

Hello @rdx_redux28,

Sorry to hear that you are unable to access this mission.

Can you please provide us with a few screenshots showing your installed mission, your map, and your completed missions, so we can have a look?

Additionally, can you please confirm if you're trying to access it from the same account where this mission has been activated?

Many thanks and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • Valtorde
    4 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Valtorde
    4 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Valtorde
    4 posts

Some feedback would be appreciated...

• UbiKoreanBBQ
    Ubisoft Support Staff 217 posts

@valtorde Hi! I'm sorry to hear that your Beserker Quest disappeared! Could you first start out by verifying your game files? If the quest is still gone, please upload your most recent save to the cloud following these instructions and let me know when that's done. Thank you!

Official Response
  • Somnorila
    2 posts

Re: [Beowulf & berserker quest disappeared](/topic/76818/beowulf-berserker-quest-disappeared)

Found this thread but is old. I got the game shy of a week ago and there are many issues i find. One is that these quests are disappearing from log. As far as i can tell they can reappear if you go to the store, see them there as installed and go right back in to log. So i don't know if it's just a visual glitch or a more deeper issue.

• Gorzukus
    1 posts

@somnorila Just tried this, doesn't seem to work 😕 truly at my wits end

• Tr0w87
    2 posts

@gorzukus Even if you get them to show up the Beowulf one has a bug where the quest can't be completed.

• AliceEternal
    1 posts

@somnorila Having the same issue, but no solution works. The quest went missing after I completed the Druid DLC and returned to Raventhorpe.

• pagandee
    Original poster 6 posts

@ubi-mark Luckily the quest appeared after some minutes, so I can't provide a video. The quest could be absolved normally.
    I didn't knew quests are loaded after starting the gameplay. For me it is resolved.

• Lz_Pedro
    8 posts

@rdx_redux28 I am having the same problem, both Legend of Beowulf and The Way of The Berserker mission disappeared from my quest log and now I can not complete them.
    I am playing on PS5.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics