Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• UNSOLVED Unable to access "Legend of Beowulf" / "The Way of the Berserker" following TU 1.2.2. | POST HERE

0 Likes/265 Replies/6984 Views
    grooners
    24 posts

This seems repeatable - open the game and the quests have disappeared - open Ubisoft Connect from within the game and the quests re-appear

• Daschi91
    1 posts

Same problem here. I had this quest in my quest log, but want to finsih the mainquest first. Now the quest is no longer in my quest log

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4185 posts

Hello there!

@grooners - Thanks for sharing that opening up the Ubisoft Connect overlay causes the quests to re-appear in-game again for you! 😄

@Daschi91 - I'm sorry to hear that you're missing additional quests from your quest log. Can you please try these workarounds to see if they cause the quests to trigger in-game for you? Many players have reported that these steps have helped to resolve the issue in their own game:

• Can you please let us know if you have the Ubisoft Connect overlay enabled or disabled? If you have disabled it, please can you try enabling it again? Once it's been enabled, please access the overlay in-game via the main game menu to see if this triggers the quests to reappear in-game for you.
    • If you play in online mode, please can you switch to offline mode to see if this triggers the quests to appear in-game for you.

If the quests are still missing after trying these steps, please don't hesitate to share an update with us in this thread so we can investigate further.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • wishie10
    2 posts

i was playing on the xbox series x, and my quests are gone, i tired uninstalling and restialling to no effect, i thought it was my save file but i tired 4 of them and its still not there. i have the collection edition

• tinethle
    2 posts

@wishie10

Same issue.I'm playing on PC...it worked two hours ago,saved and reloaded save just a few minutes ago and both quests are gone.Tried reloading saves ,no effect..tried travelling between Norway and England and vice versa,no effect.

• tinethle
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @wishie10 & @tinethle!

I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to access your additional content quests. Can you please let me know if you've tried the following workarounds?

• Can you please let us know if you have the Ubisoft Connect overlay enabled or disabled? If you have disabled it, please can you try enabling it again? Once it's been enabled, please access the overlay in-game via the main game menu to see if this triggers the quests to reappear in-game for you.
    • If you play in online mode, please can you switch to offline mode to see if this triggers the quests to appear in-game for you.

These workarounds have helped other players to trigger and complete the missing quests. If you're still unable to start the quests after trying these steps, please don't hesitate to share an update within this thread so we can investigate further.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Thurinus777
    1 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • jakl201
    26 posts

If you can't figure out why your quests aren't showing up, this is what I've found seems to work. I knew I had unlocked both (and completed them in another playthrough) but when galloping around East Anglia, they...weren't. There. Anywho. Here's what I did to get them to show back up again.

I'd also figure that this 'not figuring out if it is connected to Ubisoft Connect or not' might be why others suddenly find Bjorn either not in their Jomsviking list, or have been yeeted from their active longship roster.

• PSYCHOxxx69
    2 posts
    @goattron Hey there! I'm glad you're enjoying the game, and I'm sorry your quests disappeared! Do you still have access to the gear? Also, is your game up to date (1.02)? 🙂 it's still happening with berserker quest disappearing, I always get it back from main menu on my ps5 on ubisoft conect place where I bought this quest,then I exit back to game and quest is there i finished this quest but it's still happening

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for sharing that video with us, @jakl201!

I've moved your post into our ongoing Megathread about the missing "Legend of Beowulf" / "The Way of the Berserker" quests. This way, players who are affected by the issue can take a look at the steps you tried to see if this helps to trigger the quests in their own games 😄

Official Response
  • jakl201
    26 posts

@ubi-borealis Goootcha. I didn't realize it was after a certain patch.

It also happened to me as I reloaded a save; suddenly the markers all disappeared while I was in the middle of it. But doing the thing I did in the video instantly turned the quest back on and I was able to finish it without any issues. Hope this stuff helps someone.

• neilB4me83
    1 posts

this is the last quest I have left to complete but the letter never arrives so the quest will not start

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

@jakl201 - I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience regarding the additional content quests, and for sharing how you were able to re-access these quests again in-game. I hope the video you've shared can help other players who are having trouble triggering these quests! 😄

@neilB4me83 - I'm sorry to hear that you've been unable to start your additional content quests. Can you please clarify which letter you haven't received yet (Legend of Beowulf or The Way of the Berserker)?

If you haven't already, please can you try these workarounds:

These workarounds have helped other players to trigger and complete the missing quests. If you're still unable to start the quests after trying these steps, please don't hesitate to share an update within this thread so we can investigate further.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Fredman14
    10 posts

@ubi-borealis So far that worked for me! Thanks!

• digitalomen2013
    1 posts

Just recently bought the season pass, however the legend of beowulf quest is missing.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

@Fredman14 - I'm glad to hear that you've been able to access your additional content quests again after trying the workarounds! Thanks for the update 😄

@digitalomen2013 - I'm sorry to hear that you've been unable to access "The Legend of Beowulf" quests. Just to confirm, have you installed the content on your platform? You should be able to check this in the "Add-Ons" menu.

If the Season Pass content has been installed and you're still unable to start the quest, please can you try these following workarounds:

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • yannerix
    3 posts

Hi there, so this morning i saved the game in the village in which the Beowulf quest starts - when going into the world map 'A Fiend out of Hell's is still shown. But the save starts as if Eivor is drunk and the woman i was supposed to talk to does not show the quest-select icon above her head anymore - she is just a normal NPC now that i can't talk to anymore

I tried to restore licenses - like suggested in an earlier - post still no Beowulf quest.

Only difference i can see is that I saved this morning with Beta 2.0 and I had to update to Beta 3.0 before starting the game again tonight.

Save game seems fine - the game simply can't seem to find the content anymore it would seem. Store shows that the content is installed

I did remove all PS4 content i was forced to install with 'Siege of Paris' but that was before this save game - so, that should have nothing to do with it

Any ideas?

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1750 posts

Hello @yannerix,

Sorry to hear that you are unable to access your additional content.

Can you please confirm if your Season Pass is currently installed? If the Season Pass content has been installed and you're still unable to start the quest, please can you switch to offline mode to see if this triggers the quests to appear in-game for you?

If you're still experiencing this, can I kindly ask you to provide us with a short video of this occurring, so we can have a look?

Many thanks and if you have any other questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • yannerix
    3 posts

@ubi-mark ... Season pass is installed - all DLC content released so far shows up as installed and was working since the last Save Game (Siege of Paris is still there, the others I already finished) - but then I made the mistake of going to work 😉

I will try the offline mode you suggested - I see that I can add images here in the forum - I suppose a video should then be possible too, right? Hmm, let's see what the PS5 new functionality gives me in terms of sharing videos easily into here.

Suggested Topics