Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• UNSOLVED Unable to access "Legend of Beowulf" / "The Way of the Berserker" following TU 1.2.2. | POST HERE

0 Likes/265 Replies/6679 Views
    caosck
    500 posts

@ubi-borealis the way of berserker i never unlocked it ..! I wanted to know how I could get it ..! XD

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3847 posts

Thank you for clarifying for me, @caosck! I apologise for any confusion caused.

You can unlock "The Way of the Berserker" via Ubisoft Connect Rewards. It's available for 60 Units 😄

I'll notify the development team that it's only "The Legend of Beowulf" you are unable to access.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • PlayToes
    5 posts

I can't access way of the berserker. I got as a reward from ubisoft connect but can't start it as the letter never arrives. I am well advanced in game on last territory in England

• caosck
    500 posts

@ubi-borealis OK thanks! I also tried to load old saves, compared to when I started the game, to check, but unfortunately legend of beowulf is not present ..! I just unlocked the berserker route with units but he does not appear .... in practice I just lost 60 units .... "now"????

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there,

@PlayToes - I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to access "The Way of the Berserker." Thanks for letting us know how you unlocked the reward, and that the letter never arrived. Would you be able to send us an image that shows the content is installed in your "Add-ons?" We can then include this in your report to the development team.

@caosck - Just to confirm, have you not received a letter in your longhouse to trigger the start of "The Way of the Berserker?"

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • caosck
    500 posts

@ubi-borealis i confirm.. i close and re-open?

EDIT

i closed and reopened the game
    I got a message telling me that the mission has been added, but it may not be immediately available, in fact, for now I don't see anything

(I completed all the game exactly last night including the wrath of the druids, I had left this as my last)

• PlayToes
    5 posts

Thanks @Ubi-Borealis. Not sure how to view add ins or send you picture?

• PlayToes
    5 posts

@Ubi-Borealis I can see it is showing as installed in store add ons

• Ubi-Ray
    Ubisoft Support Staff 41 posts

I appreciate that update, @caosck! Just to clarify, did you go back to Eivor's room at the longhouse in Ravensthrope? You should notice a letter there that will allow you to begin the Way of the Berserker quest. 

Also, thank you for that clarification, @PlayToes. Could you grab a screenshot of the content showing as installed in the store add-ons section as you mentioned and post it here so that I can forward it to the team? To share a picture in this thread, click on the icon that shows a file with a mountain and sun image to upload a picture with your post. 

Official Response
  • caosck
    500 posts

@ubi-ray yes, i went back to eivor's room in Ravensthrope, but there is no letter ...

• Ubi-Ray

Understood! In that case, would you mind verifying your game files, @caosck and then let me know if you are still unable to access this content?

Official Response
  • caosck
    500 posts

@ubi-ray I checked the game files, but neither of the two missions has appeared yet ... (no letters, no symbols on the map, nothing at all ...!)

• Ubi-Ray

Thank you for that information, @caosck! I am sorry to hear that you are still noticing this issue with accessing The Way of the Berserker. Sometimes there can be a slight delay in the delivery of Ubisoft Connect rewards. I recommend that you wait for 24 hours, and then let me know if you still do not notice your quest. If the quest is still missing, please message me directly and provide me with a screenshot of the reward showing as redeemed in your Ubisoft Connect inventory so that I can investigate this further!

Official Response
  • caosck
    500 posts

@ubi-ray for now still nothing ... look forward to tonight so .. 🙂

• caosck
    500 posts
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello again @caosck!

Thanks for sharing those images with us! I'll add these to your report about "The Legend of Beowulf" missing from your game, and let the development team know you're also unable to access "The Way of the Berserker."

If we require any additional information from you, we'll reach out within this thread 🙂

Official Response
  • PlayToes
    5 posts

@ubi-ray The letter has arrived thanks for your help. Now all I need is saint faith bug fixed 🙂

• caosck
    500 posts

@playtoes as i read your message i ran to check XD

I haven't received the berserk letter yet, and the beowulf mission hasn't re-appeared

lucky you! XD

• CaptMordu
    1 posts

Just bought season pass on Xbox and have the same problem. Never got an answer???

• IMDiscoMan
    5 posts

Hi, I started a second playthrough and I already build a settlement on england. I check letter box in Eivor’s room but it didn’t show any of bonus content missions (The way of berserker and Legend of Beowulf) letters to begin the quest. I suspect that it happen after update patch TU 1.2.2 because my first playthrough save still show the bonus content quest in finished quest. I deleted and reinstalled the game but it still didn’t show the bonus mission. I play on PS4 Pro btw.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics