Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• UNSOLVED Unable to access "Legend of Beowulf" / "The Way of the Berserker" following TU 1.2.2. | POST HERE

0 Likes/265 Replies/6680 Views
    Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3847 posts

Hello there,

@PlayToes - Thanks for the update! I'm glad to hear that your letter has arrived! 😄 For more updates on the investigation into "Saint Faith," I recommend keeping an eye out within this Megathread.

@caosck - Rest assured that the development team are taking a closer look into "The Way of the Berserker" and "The Legend of Beowulf" missing in-game for players. Once we have any new updates to share from the investigation, we will let you know within this thread.

@IMDiscoMan - Welcome to the forums 🙂 I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to access these bonus quests during your second playthrough. Thanks for sharing your report with us.

Would you be able to let us know which platform you use, and the username you use on that platform? It looks like the Ubisoft account you're contacting us from isn't the one you use to play the game with. Once we have this information, we can pass on your report to the development team for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1541 posts

Hello Vikings,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

I can see that this issue has been reported to the development team and it's currently being investigated. Can I kindly ask you to provide us with a short video of this occurring, so I can pass it along to the ongoing investigation?

Many thanks and apologies for any inconvenience caused by this. If you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • IMDiscoMan
    5 posts

@Ubi-Borealis My username I play is doramongwhy and I play on Playstaion4 platform.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3847 posts

Thanks for confirming that information for me, @IMDiscoMan! I've now passed on your report to the development team for use in the ongoing investigation 🙂

Official Response
  • Lz_Pedro
    8 posts

@ubi-borealis

Here are the pictures you´ve asked.
    As you can see, the earlier mentioned missions are missing.
    spoiler

• Skytiow
    8 posts

Hi Ubisoft team and players

I have bought the season pass and the legend of beowulf quest has been available but after I have read letter (I think it belonged to Sunniva) the quest disappeared! There is no quest! What can i do? Can be it fix? I have deleted the game and after I downloaded it again but the issue has not been fixed. Please help me, I have bought the season pass with my money but I cannot play the legend of beowulf quest!

Note: I am playing Ac Valhalla in my computer and I left Norway so Raventshorpe is avaible.

• caosck
    501 posts

@skytiow yes, unfortunately like you, me too and many players can't see beowulf and berserks quest hopefully they will solve it soon (i think the will join this post together with the others, to give us news to everyone)

• Skytiow
    8 posts

@caosck I hope Ubisoft team solve the issue. I have never played such a game includes so much bugs like this.

• caosck
    501 posts

@skytiow the more variables there are in the game, the more chances of getting bugs ..! 🙂 I do not know a video game (in the history of video games) without defects XD
    so far I haven't even seen a game as big as valhalla ... XD I like it

it is true that every quality can hide a defect
    I tell you my way of thinking about life: every problem presents or hides an opportunity!

• Skytiow
    8 posts

@caosck I played Ac Odyysey and it was not like this. Yes, this game is awesome but it includes so many bugs and this situation overshadows Valhalla's quality.

• Skytiow
    8 posts

@skytiow I hope an Ubisoft employee help me 🙂

• caosck
    501 posts

ok, its work!! 😉 berserker and beowulf

• caosck
    501 posts

@skytiow ok its work!

• Skytiow
    8 posts

@caosck what?

• caosck
    501 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • caosck
    501 posts

@caosck I was on my way to the mission site and she disappeared again ... unbelievable

• caosck
    501 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • wareagle15
    4 posts

Nothing new for me 😖

Hopeless...🙄

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 877 posts

Hey folks! Please know our game team has been made aware of this and is currently investigating this moving forward. In the meantime, please ensure that you have your latest upload Cloud (You will see a cloud icon next to your save slot) so this will allow the team to use your save files for their research. We truly appreciate your patience as our team continues to look over this.

Official Response
  • wareagle15
    4 posts

@ubi-smash

Last night I had something weird ...

The 2 quests came back, I started the berserker one then the game crashed, I loaded the autosave and it had disappeared again ...

There is really a bug ^^

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics