Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• UNSOLVED Unable to access "Legend of Beowulf" / "The Way of the Berserker" following TU 1.2.2. | POST HERE

0 Likes/265 Replies/6705 Views
    caosck
    505 posts

@wareagle15 that's right, like me, its a joke ..? XD

• caosck
    505 posts

ok, I see them both again I try to do them ..!

• caosck
    505 posts

in the berserker mission i did the revenge with Bjorn, but then the mission gets stuck in the part: "you leave with Bjorn" gets stuck, you can't go on ..

EDIT

I saved, reloaded and both missions have disappeared !!! XD

the CLOUD save shows the name of the mission: the berserker's revenge

• Skytiow
    8 posts

@caosck when beowulf quest became avaible (I read the letter), I decided to complete the quest the following day and I went to bed. In the morning I opened the game and there was no quest. I thought I was a mad. I hope the issue is fixed the following update.

• caosck
    505 posts

@skytiow statistically, open the game, play 10 15 minutes and appears .. but if you load a salvatsggio or cmq quit that session .. then disappears XD

• Skytiow
    8 posts

@caosck ur situation is not like me, I cannot see the quest at all... 😄

• caosck
    505 posts

@skytiow I can't see the quest either ... 🙂 but she sometimes she appeared! the problem is that she re-disappears ..!

• caosck
    505 posts

I wanted to play ... I reopened the game from the last save, and the characters are still there! Bjorn and the White Bear! but the mission does not exist ..! XD

• caosck
    505 posts
    in the berserker mission i did the revenge with Bjorn, but then the mission gets stuck in the part: "you leave with Bjorn" gets stuck, you can't go on ..

EDIT

I saved, reloaded and both missions have disappeared !!! XD

the CLOUD save shows the name of the mission: the berserker's revenge

in the video I show what happened:

go to
    0:36

I had to speed up the video because I have a slow connection

• Asatordk
    3 posts

I have the same problem, I can se the quest "The mystererious berserker" when in Valhalla and Jotunheim, but it disappears as soon as I get back to England.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3920 posts

Hello there,

Thank you for continuing to update this thread with your experiences with "The Legend of Beowulf / The Way of the Berserker" missing from your quest log following TU 1.2.2. The development team are still investigating this issue further. We currently don't have any new updates to share from the investigation at this time. Once we have any new information to share, it will be posted within this thread or within the News & Announcements forum.

If you are affected by this issue, can you please provide us with the following information:

• Which quest(s) can you no longer access following TU 1.2.2? 
    • What stage were you in the quest (hadn't yet started, in progress completed)? 
    • How did you acquire access to the content (via Season Pass, purchased via Ubisoft Connect)? 

We can then forward these reports to the development team for further investigation.

@Lz_Pedro - Thanks for sending us those images! I've popped them under a spoiler warning, as you've sent us quite a few images in that post. This just helps to prevent your images taking up a lot of space in the thread.

@Skytiow - Thank you for sharing your report with us! I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to continue in "The Legend of Beowulf." Thanks for letting us know that you'd started the quest by reading the letter from Sunniva. I've passed this along to the development team as part of the ongoing investigation.

@wareagle15 - Thank you for sharing an update with us. I'm sorry to hear that your quests disappeared again following a crash. Are they still missing for you?

@caosck - Thank you for sharing updates with us! Just to confirm, have you now been able to start "The Way of the Berserker," but not "The Legend of Beowulf?"

Thank you for sharing that additional video which shows that you're unable to progress in "The Vengeance of the Berserker." Are you able to try reloading an earlier save to see if this allows you to progress in the quest?

@Asatordk - Would you be able to send us a video which shows the quest as active when in Asgard / Jotunheim, but that it disappears upon returning to England? This could be helpful for the ongoing investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • caosck
    505 posts
    Ubi-Borealis
    @caosck - Thank you for sharing updates with us! Just to confirm, have you now been able to start "The Way of the Berserker," but not "The Legend of Beowulf?"

Thank you for sharing that additional video which shows that you're unable to progress in "The Vengeance of the Berserker." Are you able to try reloading an earlier save to see if this allows you to progress in the quest?

as I wrote in the previous post:

as I reload the save, the mission disappears, but the mission NPCs (bear + bjorn) are still present on site ..!

as I show in the video, I was unable to finish the mission "berserker", because as I reload the save, the mission's disappear: (beowulf and berserker)
    so, beowulf I didn't have time to try it ..

what I do?
    wait for you to solve, or try to re-do it when it re-appears (If it re-appears ..! XD) 

• caosck
    505 posts

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for clarifying your situation for me further, @caosck. I have a better understanding of the issue you're encountering with "Way of the Berserker," and I've included your update in your report to the development team.

We don't yet have any new updates from the development team to share regarding the investigation into being unable to access "The Legend of Beowulf / The Way of the Berserker." As soon as we have any more information, we will let you know within this thread as soon as we are able to.

In the meantime, if the quest re-appears in your quest log, you are welcome to see if you are able to continue with the quest. If this does happen, would you be able to try and capture a video which shows the quest being re-added to your quest log? It could be useful for the ongoing investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • caosck
    505 posts

I saw a 700 Mb update, I ran to see if there was a mission but still nothing .. (they fixed the improvement of the banquet!) XD

• Macabraham
    10 posts

I just saw the quests pop up on my map around the time of the update. As I fast traveled as close as I could the game crashed -.- I restarted the game and boom.. the quests are both gone again. Not 15 minutes later I'm getting yet another crash (still no quest).

Sadly, if for every crash and glitch I've experienced I'd get 1 euro I'd be paid handsomely for playing the game... (that's on a ryzen 5 2600, 16gb ram, nvidia 1080)

• Lz_Pedro
    8 posts

@caosck Same, hahahahahha

• Skytiow
    8 posts

@caosck hey bro, new update is avaible! I hope the issue is fixed with new update.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there,

The recent update released was TU 1.2.2.1, which was deployed to address some lingering crashing issues and to restore the missing Feast UI elements following Title Update 1.2.2.

There was no fix for these missing quests included in this Title Update. I apologise for any disappointment or confusion caused. Once we have any updates regarding a fix for this issue, we will let you know within this thread and within the News & Announcements forum as soon as we are able to.

@Macabraham - I'm sorry to hear that you've been experiencing frequent crashes in-game. If you haven't already, I would recommend trying these PC troubleshooting steps, as these can help tackle the common causes of crashing in-game.

If you continue to experience crashes after trying these steps, please can you open a support ticket and submit an MSinfo and DxDiag for further investigation. Make sure you include all of the troubleshooting steps you've already tried, as this will help our team to investigate further.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Macabraham
    10 posts

@ubi-borealis

Thanks! I'll follow your suggestions (those I haven't tried yet) though it may not be untill the weekend before I get the chance to give them a shot.

Suggested Topics