Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Damian_Doherty1
    1 posts

the trial of the morrigan near Lough rea wont complete when i kill everyone it just resets? is there a fix for this or has it been addressed yet am collecting all the achievements and this is stopping me from getting one

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1344 posts

Hello @damian_doherty1,

Sorry to hear that you are unable to complete this trial.

I can see that this issue has been already reported to the development team and it's currently being investigated. Can you please provide us with the following:

• Is this your first playthrough through "Wrath of the Druids," or is this an additional playthrough?
    • If possible, please can you send us a video that shows you completing the Trial, but the marker remaining on your map to be interacted with?

Many thanks!

PS: I also merged your thread with our megathread for your better visibility and for us to provide all the communication regarding this issue in one place 🙂

Official Response
  • CyrexAC
    6 posts

Same problem. Also Xbox SeriesX. First walkthrough.

• CyrexAC
    6 posts

• bielik01
    831 posts

@cyrexac at least it's easy way to level up fast 😂

• CyrexAC
    6 posts

@bielik01 i don't need more xp, i just want to finish the challenge 😁 😁

• StealthyTulip
    4 posts

Going on two weeks now since this was reported and the thread opened. Still waiting for a fix. This is the very last thing needed for me to 100% the DLC, as I'm sure it is with a lot of people.Would be great if we could get an update.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3626 posts

Hello there,

Thank you for continuing to share your reports regarding the "Trial of the Morrigan" in Connacht. We have shared these with the development team, who are currently investigating this issue further. We don't yet have any updates to share from the ongoing investigation. As soon as we have any new information, we will let you know within this thread or within the News & Announcements forum.

If you have been affected by this issue, and have not already shared the following information, can you please let us know:

• If this is your first playthrough of "Wrath of the Druids?"
    • Has the "Like a Druid" achievement/trophy unlocked for you?
    • If the "Like a Druid" trophy has unlocked, can you recall which Trial you completed to trigger the achievement/trophy?

We can then include this information in your reports to the development team.

@MarekQoops & @CyrexAC - Thanks so much for including a video! I've included these in your reports to the development team.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • StealthyTulip
    4 posts

@ubi-borealis This is my first play through of WotD. I have the "Like a Druid" achievement. It unlocked after my first Trial of the Morrigan in Meath. It was the Southernmost of the trials in Meath. Other than the one trial in Connacht the rest cleared normally without issue. I am playing on Xbox Series X.

• Tascer
    13 posts

@ubi-borealis Some guys over at Trueachievements reported, you can unlock it just fine onan Xbox One X with the same save. The issue is tied to the newer Consoles it seems.

• IbrahimHQ
    Original poster 5 posts

@ubi-borealis

• Yes, first playthrough.
    • Yes.
    • In meath
  • SiblingChris
    10 posts

@ubi-borealis

I still have the problem with patch 1.2.2.1 on Xbox series x

1. I've completed the wrath of the druids story arc, now going through remaining mysteries etc.
    2. like a Druid achievement, no I don’t think I have, can’t spot it
  • SiblingChris
    10 posts

@ubi-borealis

I’ve been round and completed all the other trial of Morrigan locations (2 in Meath, 2 in Ulster and the one in the north of Connacht), came back to this one near Lough Rea and it will still not complete, I have the “like a Druid” achievement as it happens, missed it when I first looked!. It’s the only mystery I have left to complete in Connacht. All other wealth and artefacts have been collected in Connacht. HTH

• ChaoticOrder75
    2 posts

If you have been affected by this issue, and have not already shared the following information, can you please let us know:

• If this is your first playthrough of "Wrath of the Druids?" First Play through
    • Has the "Like a Druid" achievement/trophy unlocked for you? Yes
    • If the "Like a Druid" trophy has unlocked, can you recall which Trial you completed to trigger the achievement/trophy? First trial beaten - Ulster trial - North-East of Ardmel Trading Post

Platform - Xbox Series X

• guest-RwCn8aqb
    1 posts

Unable to complete the mission
    Like a druid trophy : yes
    Achieved in meath
    First walk-through

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3626 posts

Hello there,

Thank you for continuing to share your experiences with the Trial of the Morrigan in Connacht with us.

@StealthyTulip, @IbrahimHQ, @SiblingChris, @ChaoticOrder75 & @guest-RwCn8aqb - Thank you for providing us with all of the requested information. I have shared these reports with the development team as they investigate this issue further.

We don't yet have any new updates to share from the ongoing investigation into the Trial in Connacht. As soon as we have any new information to share from the development team, we will let you know within the forums.

• If this is your first playthrough of "Wrath of the Druids?"
    • If the "Like a Druid" trophy has unlocked, can you recall which Trial you completed to trigger the achievement/trophy?

We can then pass these reports along to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you 😊

Official Response
  • samwallace11306
    1 posts
    • If this is your first playthrough of "Wrath of the Druids?" First Play through

I don't see it so if it's secret one, no it has not unlocked

• If the "Like a Druid" trophy has unlocked, can you recall which Trial you completed to trigger the achievement/trophy? N/A

I have beaten the trial many times now, and I can't clear if from mysteries or from showing icon on map

• guest-s8GKbuej
    2 posts

@ubi-borealis I have the same problem.

First play through, haven't unlocked "Like a Druid" achievement. Have beat it about 10 times and still just resets like I never performed it. Each time you get experience points though. I've cleared literally every other Wealth, Mystery and Artifact in the DLC with only this one remaining.

• bielik01
    831 posts

@guest-s8gkbuej if you had completed every mystery but this one, how can you not have the "Like a Druid" trophy?

• guest-s8GKbuej
    2 posts

@bielik01 Oh, sorry, you're right. I have it. The only thing left for me to complete is this, which I've beaten like 10 times and have turned off game, gone back to it, done other things, come back to it, and it still just comes back as an unbeaten mystery every time I beat it. I'm not sure where I did the first trial though in order to get the trophy. It must have been whichever one is the most natural first one to complete, because I usually take the game pretty methodically through without much skipping around.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics