Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Fafibo
    7 posts

My last save point was in Ireland. Also have no problems traveling between England and Ireland. Everything normal so far.

• ChaoticOrder75
    2 posts

Confirmed on Xbox Series X, Patch 1.3.0 fixed the Trial of the Morrigan in Connacht for me.
    Even though it was not listed in the patch notes.
    After downloading the patch, I beat the trial once and the achievement also unlocked for Irish Legend which is all I had left to do.

• MarekQoops
    13 posts

I can confirm, title update 1.3.0 fixed the issue for me. (Xbox series X)

• FoxA83
    3 posts

Hey Guys , I can confirm, that after the title update the challenge can finally be completed. Challenge closed, achievement received. Done on Xbox Series X. Cheers Ubisoft👍

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1006 posts
    This post is deleted!
    Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4150 posts

Hello there!

I apologise for the delayed update. Thank you for continuing to share your reports regarding the Trial of the Morrigan in Connacht within this thread following TU 1.3.0. I'm glad to hear that the issue has been resolved for a number of you following the release of TU 1.3.0 😄 I'll pass this information along to the development team.

We have a new Megathread for the newly reported issue with the Trial of the Morrigan in Ulster. If you are unable to complete this Trial, please can you share your report within this ongoing Megathread.

If you're still unable to complete the Trial of the Morrigan in Connacht, please don't hesitate to let us know within this thread.

@Fafibo - Please note that we are unable to speculate on the duration of an investigation, as there are many factors that can affect this. If you haven't already, I'd recommend checking out the Dev Blog, as it provides more insight into development pipelines and the internal investigation processes.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • PedroMysticRosa
    4 posts

Not working on PS4. Still can't finnish it after patch 1.30. Killed all the druids and werewolfs and the mission is always avaiable to start again.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @PedroMysticRosa!

Just to confirm, are you unable to complete the Trial of the Morrigan in Connacht? We're aware that some players are having trouble completing the Trial of the Morrigan in Ulster, so I want to confirm which Trial you're encountering a problem with before we investigate further.

If it is the Trial in Connacht you're unable to complete, please can you send us a video which shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can check this in the bottom-right corner of the main menu.
    • You are unable to complete the Trial of the Morrigan in Connacht. Please ensure that you show your current location on the map so we know which exact Trial you're unable to complete.

I would recommend uploading the video to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive, as this will allow you to post a shareable link within this thread. We can then take a closer look at this issue.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Nishnosh07
    1 posts

@ubi-borealis I can't interact with the trial

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @Nishnosh07! Welcome to the forums 🙂

Can you please confirm if it is the Trial of the Morrigan in Connacht you're unable to interact with? We're aware that some players are also having trouble completing the Trial of the Morrigan in Ulster, and we have a separate Megathread for that investigation.

Once we can establish which Trial you're unable to interact with, we can take a closer look.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Stommped
    1 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • king_mikey12
    2 posts

the trial of the morrigan in u1ster on northeast side I try beat it multiple time but keep say being the trial even though I beat it multiple time and that last thing I need to be finished get the trophy Irish legend I just want to finish it

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1749 posts

Hello @king_mikey12,

Sorry to hear about your experience. I can see that this issue is currently being investigated. Additionally, for this, we have a separate megathread, as it's a different issue that was reported in this megathread.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • king_mikey12
    2 posts

@ubi-mark hope it get fix because I don’t no what to do

• Ubi-Borealis

I'd recommend checking out the Megathread linked by @Ubi-Mark, @king_mikey12, as we have shared some updates and new information from the investigation within that thread 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics