Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• akinagate
    4 posts

Same problem here, you defeat everyone and it ends just to be able to be played again 😕 I have never been in a problem forum so much until I played this game sadly 😥

• charsco
    3 posts

Same here:
    First play through
    trial in Connacht
    finished numerous times but keeps resetting
    completed all other trials
    have the achievement for winning a trial

Also none of the opals I have found in Ireland are showing in my inventory? I’ve found loads of them 😞

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3861 posts

Hello there!

Thank you for continuing to share your experiences with the Trial of the Morrigan in this thread, and for taking the time to provide us with all of the requested information. The development team has enough of these full reports to continue the investigation with at this current time. If they require any further reports, we will let you know within this thread.

@samwallace11306, @guest-s8GKbuej and @charsco - Thank you so much for taking the time to submit your reports! I've passed these along to the development team for further investigation.

We don't yet have any updates to share with you from the investigation. Once we have any new updates from the development team regarding this Trial, we will let you know within the forums as soon as we are able to.

@charsco - I'm sorry to hear that you're missing your Opals. Can you let me know if you play the game whilst connected to the internet, or do you play offline?

Thank you 😊

Official Response
  • Obscuritat
    1 posts

The same problem. Morrigan's Trial at Connacht. Also the bug of the Santa Fe mission that they fix it to complete the achievement at 100%

• CrayonTaster
    1 posts
    If you have been affected by this issue, and have not already shared the following information, can you please let us know:
    • If this is your first playthrough of "Wrath of the Druids?" - Yes
    • Has the "Like a Druid" achievement/trophy unlocked for you? - Yes
    • If the "Like a Druid" trophy has unlocked, can you recall which Trial you completed to trigger the achievement/trophy? - I don't recall.

Same problem here. Series X.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @Obscuritat & @CrayonTaster!

Thanks for taking the time to share your reports about the Trial of the Morrigan in Connacht. I've passed these along to the development team as part of the ongoing investigation. Once we have any new updates to share from the development team, we will let you know within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

@Obscuritat - I recommend following our ongoing Megathread for "Saint Faith" for more information and updates from that investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • CankerousRat8
    1 posts

@ubi-borealis From what I am seeing is its ONLY affecting series x and if you do it on the xbox one it will complete so the issue itself is from the something to do with the series x. If you have a xbox one laying around recommend doing the trial on it otherwise have to wait for ubisoft to roll out a fix which might be awhile

• MyFancySauce7
    1 posts

Same issue on Xbox series X, done it three times and reloaded latest save

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there,

@CankerousRat8 - The development team are aware that the majority of players affected by this issue play on Xbox Series X|S, and this is being taken into consideration as part of the ongoing investigation. If players are able to access the game on another platform to see if they're able to complete the Trial of the Morrigan, we would recommend that they give this a try. We understand that players may not be able to access the game on another platform, though, and would like to assure these players that our team is looking into a fix to allow the Trial to be completed on all platforms.

@MyFancySauce7 - Thanks for sharing your report with us, and for letting us know that you've tried reloading saves. I've passed your report along to the development team.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • CyrexAC
    6 posts

@ubi-borealis
    Its my first playthrough
    I have the 'Like a Druid' achievement.
    I don't know which trial unlocked it, sorry

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @CyrexAC!

Thanks for taking the time to share your report with us. I'll pass this along to the development team as part of the ongoing investigation 🙂

Official Response
  • aojdawg
    1 posts

@ubi-borealis Same as everyone else: First playthrough, "Like a Druid" unlocked after first trial (can't remember which, first one you reach, geographically), can keep replaying trial over and over with no completion awarded. Xbox Series X console.

• Ladybird7254
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ladybird7254
    2 posts

@ibrahimhq had the same problem on new series S, signed into my account on a different console and managed to complete it on there 🤘 already had the achievement and completed all the other trials

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

@aojdawg - Thanks for taking the time to share your report with is. I've passed this along as part of the ongoing investigation. The development team are still investigating this issue with the Trial of the Morrigan in Connacht further. As soon as we have any updates to share from the investigation, we will let you know within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

@Ladybird7254 - Thanks for sharing your workaround, and how you were able to complete the Trial successfully! 😄

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Maledicus
    42 posts
    If you have been affected by this issue, and have not already shared the following information, can you please let us know:
    • If this is your first playthrough of "Wrath of the Druids?" Yes, first playthrough
    • Has the "Like a Druid" achievement/trophy unlocked for you? Yes
    • If the "Like a Druid" trophy has unlocked, can you recall which Trial you completed to trigger the achievement/trophy? No sorry, can't remember, but i was able to finish all other Morrigan Trials.

BTW I'm playing on Series X.

Best regards.

• OmNiPoTeNcE
    2 posts

@ubi-borealis

Hello

Same problem with my series X, maxed out character all achievements done except irish legend.

Hello there,

Thank you for continuing to share your experiences with the Trial of the Morrigan in Connacht with us.

@StealthyTulip, @IbrahimHQ, @SiblingChris, @ChaoticOrder75 & @guest-RwCn8aqb - Thank you for providing us with all of the requested information. I have shared these reports with the development team as they investigate this issue further.

We don't yet have any new updates to share from the ongoing investigation into the Trial in Connacht. As soon as we have any new information to share from the development team, we will let you know within the forums.

• If this is your first playthrough of "Wrath of the Druids?"
    • Has the "Like a Druid" achievement/trophy unlocked for you?
    • If the "Like a Druid" trophy has unlocked, can you recall which Trial you completed to trigger the achievement/trophy?

We can then pass these reports along to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you 😊

Hello same problem for me:

• If this is your first playthrough of "Wrath of the Druids?" - Yes
    • Has the "Like a Druid" achievement/trophy unlocked for you? - Yes
    • If the "Like a Druid" trophy has unlocked, can you recall which Trial you completed to trigger the achievement/trophy? - I don't recall.

• OmNiPoTeNcE
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Nosamdivad
    10 posts

I have also just stumbled into this bug.
    Killed all of the cultists twice and it still wont count as completed.
    Playing on Xbox Series X.
    This along with "Saint Faith" are preventing my 100%.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1195 posts

Thank you for your additional reports of this issue with completing the Trial of the Morrigan in Connacht, @Maledicus, @OmNiPoTeNcE and @Nosamdivad! I have passed the information you all provided so far forward.

@Nosamdivad, could you possibly answer the three questions previously posted by my colleague @Ubi-Borealis just for our visibility, and in case we should need to pass additional reports to the developers? It would be much appreciated! 🙂

We will keep you all updated with the latest updates to the investigation as we receive them. For now, the issue remains under investigation and we're waiting to hear more from the developers. Thank you.

Official Response

Suggested Topics