Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Nosamdivad
    10 posts

@ubi-woofer

• If this is your first playthrough of "Wrath of the Druids?" - Yes
    • Has the "Like a Druid" achievement/trophy unlocked for you? - Yes
    • If the "Like a Druid" trophy has unlocked, can you recall which Trial you completed to trigger the achievement/trophy? - It was in Meath, I believe the one further south of the two (closest to Annagh Doo)..

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1152 posts

Thank you for getting back to me with these answers, @nosamdivad! I've passed these details onto the developers now.

We'll continue to update this megathread with any new information we receive; to anyone who hasn't yet provided the details requested, please do so when replying! It would be much appreciated. Thank you. 🙂

Official Response
  • CyrexAC
    6 posts

@ubi-borealis
    Confirmed!!!!
    I used my old Xbox One X and the bug is gone. I got my achievement and the trial completed. Then I came back to Series X and all fine.

• CyrexAC
    6 posts

@ladybird7254
    Thank you. Its works

• GODSAKE77
    1 posts

Bug Still not fix!!!
    13th July now & I've been trying to complete this trial for over 8 weeks🤬
    Typical Ubisoft. As far as I’ve heard the bug only occurs on Xbox series X version.
    sort it out Ubisoft.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3839 posts

Hello there!

@CyrexAC - Thanks for the update, and for letting us know that @Ladybird7254's suggestion to use a different platform has allowed you to complete the Trial! I'll let the development team know of this workaround 😄

@GODSAKE77 - I'm sorry to hear that you have been unable to complete the Trial of the Morrigan in Connacht as a result of this issue. Please be assured that the development team are investigating what could potentially be causing this issue further. We don't yet have any new information to share from the investigation, including any news of a fix. As soon as we have any updates to share from the development team, we will let you all know within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Fafibo
    7 posts

Hello, I have the same problem on the Series S. Hope that we will fix it soon. It can't be the solution with another console, so I don't have any other consoles lying around here. Congratulations to everyone who uses a different console, but most probably won't.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @guest-WfmdWxmH! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you're also unable to complete the Trial of the Morrigan in Connacht. We understand that not all players are able to access the game on another console, and that this may not be an ideal workaround. Rest assured that the development team are looking into a fix that will allow players to complete the Trial normally on their owned platform. As soon as we have any updates to share from the investigation, we will let you know within the forums.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • AnTt1K
    2 posts

Same problem here and the same answers (won't repeat them again) But really, this and the saint faith are not that hard ones to fix, especially that you do know what's wrong. Only reason that delays fix of these is your development of a new dlc and money milking. Could argue that what is the point to make this massive enviroments, when their are empty, soulles land masses and side quests are pointless copy paste waste of time. You claim that ubis development team is on to this issue, but haven't yet resovled this, but that's just a lie! If that would be true, it would just mean that ubis devs are amateurs and uterally bad ones. How do you think that your newest coming installation (infinity) is going to handle if your devs can't even handle this easy stuff in a 6-8 months? Please stop lying to community and be straight and addmit, that the fixes are delayed because of a development of a next valhalla dlc -> then do give us a straight forward answer how long it will take you to fix this bug. This mess just reminds me of a black flag which I had to start all over again, because you never fixed a glitch that prevented hidden blade achievement + ac 3 that has even in a remeastered verison a bug that prevents you one of a trades....

• prissy777
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • prissy777
    2 posts

I have Xbox Series S, and also unable to unlock the last achievement for completing all territories in Ireland.

Morrigan trial icon (next to Lough Rea lake in Connacht, south west Ireland) on the map wont go away after completing the trial; it allows you to do it again & again, hence it doesn’t count as mystery completed. Loading previous saves doesn’t fix it.

there’s a youtube video of someone else having same issue

and many people including those posting on true achievements website have encountered it.

i have gotten Like A Druid achievement on the first trial of morrigan that i did, not sure where it was.

i hope you fix it soon, thank you

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

@AnTt1K - Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I'm sorry to hear that you feel this way. The player support team would be unable to speculate on what affects the duration of an investigation. If you haven't already, I would recommend checking out the Dev Blog, as this provides insight into the internal investigation processes. It also gives an example of an investigation timeline, and why some investigations may take longer than expected.

I can assure you that the development team are investigating what could be potentially causing this issue to occur in-game further. As soon as we have any updates to share with you regarding the Trial of the Morrigan in Connacht, we will let you know within this thread.

@prissy777 - Thanks for taking the time to share your report with us! I've passed this along to the development team as part of the ongoing investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • TheRealSupaFly
    1 posts

@ubi-borealis I am having this issue with the Connacht Trial of the Morrigan on the Xbox Series X, as well. I have the Like a Druid achievement from the Trial in Meath. This is my first playthrough of WotD.

This has been a known issue for more than a month... This is Ubisoft, are talking about, so I'm not entirely surprised, though I am entirely disappointed. This is a triple A title, with a price to match, and you guys are just CONSTANTLY putting out broken things for it. If I actually thought there'd be any point I'd try to demand some kind of player compensation for your community. But we all know that's not going to happen, despite the fact this is obviously Ubi's fault and no one else's.

• Fafibo
    7 posts

Hello, maybe someone could explain to me how long it takes to fix the problem. It seems to me as if problems that are reported here are passed on to the team but then end up on a list that will be processed at some point. The Player Support Team always communicates here as if the problem is being investigated, which can hardly be correct given such a long duration. It would be correct that the problem is known but will be worked on at some point in the distant future.

• XaCoSo
    2 posts

Same issue here as everyone has explained.
    Xbox Series X - First time trying to complete the Ireland DLC, and not being able because of this mystery not completing.

• SSSZEROCOOL
    1 posts

Unable to Complete trial in Connacht!!!

• OrozarBE
    1 posts

First playtrough on series S. According to reddit posts however it can be solved by installing the game on a xone console, so it seems to be isolated in series s/x.

• XaCoSo
    2 posts

@xacoso after checking the release notes from TITLE UPDATE 1.3.0, I see a fix for this issue hasn't been included... Is there any updates or an ETA for this?

• Fafibo
    7 posts

The problem has been resolved with the new update. Went immediately on the first try on the Xbox Series S. Thanks

• bielik01
    870 posts

@fafibo you were able to access Ireland? 😲

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics