Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 1 Likes/83 Replies/2857 Views
    IbrahimHQ
    Original poster 5 posts

The Trial of the Morrigan in Connacht west to Lough Rea is not ending despite finishing it many times.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• UbiKoreanBBQ
    Ubisoft Support Staff 217 posts

HI @IbrahimHQ ! Sorry to hear that you've been unable to finish this trial! Can you take a video of what's happening so that I can get a clearer idea of the situation? Thank you!

Official Response
  • IbrahimHQ
    Original poster 5 posts

@ubikoreanbbq

, video is too large to be uploaded directly.

• bielik01
    289 posts

@ibrahimhq that's new... I guess that's in Meath? This is the first trial I completed, and because of "Flann over Ireland" bug, I decided to start Wrath ot the Druids once again - but this time I don't get "Begin the trial" interaction, when I arrive at the place of the trial.
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/98692/unable-to-re-play-trials-of-the-morrigan-restore-trade-posts-on-second-playthrough-post-here/

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 996 posts

Hello Vikings,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

I passed it along to the development team for further investigation. Once we have an update, we are going to share it with you through these forums.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • Dritnul
    1 posts

Several members on TrueAchievements.com and myself are now unable to complete the trial near Lough Rea in Connacht. I can restart the trial an infinite number of times but no matter how many of the cultists are killed the trial doesn't complete. This blocks completing Connacht Region and the Irish Legend achievement. Playing on Series X, patch 1.2.2

• IbrahimHQ
    Original poster 5 posts

@bielik01 No, it's the one in Connacht, the first region from the left.

• TheRealYatesy
    1 posts

Connacht trial of morrigan unable to mark as completed keeps letting me replay it no matter what won’t complete

• Gmars20
    1 posts

I've completed the morrigan trial near Lough Rea in Connacht eight times and still says I need to complete it. Gives me the 700 xp for it but never completes it

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 996 posts

Hello @TheRealYatesy,

Sorry to hear that you are unable to complete this trial.

I can see that this issue has been already reported to the development team and it's currently being investigated. Once we have an update, we are going to let everyone know through these forums.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • Mercenary185
    1 posts

@gmars20 I’m having the same issue on Xbox series x

• SiblingChris
    9 posts

@gmars20 ditto!

• tinyissscute92
    7 posts

Hi,
    So I just did the second Trial of the Morrigan in Connacht like 6 times where the enemies throw fire, and I killed all the enemies and yet it won't complete the trial saying I finished. I looked on Reddit and other users are having the same issue so just wanted to report it and see when it can be resolved as I can't complete the territory. Thank you.

• chezza16
    1 posts

@tinyissscute92 I also have the same problem. It won't mark has completed. Hopefully they fix it soon.

• xhemp
    1 posts

@tinyissscute92 got the same issue here as well, very annoying.

• FoxA83
    2 posts

Same problem, it is the very last and only task for completkng the dlc. Did it 20 odd times get the 700 xp and the blue flame marker shows up again and i can start all over the trial. Travelling, reloadin, shut down the xbox… nothing helps…😞

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2837 posts

Hello there,

I've merged together a couple of threads about being unable to complete the "Trial of the Morrigan" in Connacht. Creating a single thread allows us to keep all information and updates from an investigation in one place. I apologise if any ongoing discussions have been disrupted by this merge.

The development team have been notified of this issue, and they are currently investigating further. To help with the investigation, can you please provide us with the following information:

• Is this your first playthrough through "Wrath of the Druids," or is this an additional playthrough?
    • If possible, please can you send us a video that shows you completing the Trial, but the marker remaining on your map to be interacted with?

We can then pass these reports along to the development team for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • FoxA83
    2 posts

Yes first walkthrough.

• MarekQoops
    13 posts

@ubi-borealis Hello. Yes, this is my first playthrough.

I can complete this mystery over and over and get 700XP every single time, but the mystery wont show as completed so I can start this trial right after I finish it (as shown in the video that I linked). I also uploaded my save on cloud. Im playing on patch 1.2.2 on Xbox series X.

• FaustusPHD
    1 posts

@ubi-borealis On my first playthrough of Wrath of the Druids on Series X. The Trial of the Morrigan in Connacht will not complete even after doing it multiple times. I have tried reloading earlier saves to no avail. I get the XP for completing it, but the marker doesn't go away and the World Map objectives don't update.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics