Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 15 Likes/540 Replies/12822 Views
    enol99
    Original poster 7 posts

Can anyone help me for a moment with this? Im triying to get my settlement to lvl 6 and in the chests where im supposed to get supplies i only get silver or raw materials, even on the monasterie ones. I have already eliminated the order, raided all monasteries and have plenty of raw materials but i still need 1400 supplies because of this, so is this an unfixed glitch? Thanks for the attetion.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Sintheviking
    2 posts

No matter how many small flat top chests I loot in the world I do not get any supplies from them to upgrade my buildings in my settlement. I only have 1000 in my inventory and need 200 more to finish off the cattle farm and hit level 6. 

• sansal9795
    10 posts

hi. i have a problem. i have finished every raids. i upgraded every town at ravenstorpe without HUNWALD AND SWANBURROW'S HOUSE. becuse i have 300 suplies. it need 400 suplies. i can't find more suplies. i checked out suplies chest opening world in englend. If I open the chest, the chest gives me silver. i have a stuck level 5 at ravenstorpe

• sansal9795
    10 posts
    @sintheviking i have the same question

• SpirantCrayon22
    424 posts

@sansal9795

Have you completed the main story? That's required to gain the renown for Ravensthorpe (as well as the building materials).

• sansal9795
    10 posts

@spirantcrayon22 yes i completed main story. i progresed %99 in game

• SpirantCrayon22
    424 posts

@sansal9795

Ah. Not sure what to say, hopefully someone at Ubisoft can help. Good luck.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1323 posts

Hello @Sintheviking,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

Can you please confirm if you completed all raids by any chance? As they're the main source of necessary supplies. Additionally, can you please clarify how far in the main story are you at the moment?

Many thanks and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • sansal9795
    10 posts

@ubi-mark I have that same problem. i finished main story.i only have 300 in my inventory and need 100 more finished Hunwald and Swanburrow's House and hit level 6.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1323 posts

Hello @sansal9795,

Thank you for your update!

Can you please provide us with a few screenshots showing your Settlement, your materials list, your map with objectives completed, and your completed Arcs? It will help us to investigate it further for you.

Many thanks and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • lsq_
    4 posts

Same problem. I can't loot any supplies or fabric no more. I can't upgrade fully the settlement. I completed all the raids. Flat chests drop only silver.

• lsq_
    4 posts

Same problem. I can't loot any supplies or fabric no more. I can't upgrade fully the settlement. I completed all the raids. Flat chests drop only silver. I am playing on Series X.

• lsq_
    4 posts

I am playing on Series X. Since the last update I am unable to loot any supplies from the flat chests which prevents me from fully upgrading the settlement. It only drops Silver. Same goes for fabric in high level areas. It was working perfectly fine before the new update. Also, I completed all the raids if u want to know.
    Please, fix this :(.

• Hugoferis
    12 posts

I have that same problem. After update, I can't loot any supplies or fabric no more. I can't upgrade fully the settlement. Please fix this.

• sansal9795
    10 posts

@spirantcrayon22 yes i completed the main story

• manitaropita
    3 posts

I lack the supplies to upgrade my settlement and I can't find them anywhere.

• RxseNxt
    5 posts

World Supplies chests are only giving me silver??

So in order to 100% complete the trophies I need to have my settlement upgraded to level 6.. I have enough raw materials to complete the leveling I believe but only after some severe complications with the Vinland arc which stirred up the order of the ancients quest-line and so on, I have since resolved this issue and completed the order of the ancients quest-line.

And so I began to farm for supplies today via searching old monasteries I had already raided and villages etc., To my not so much of a surprise.. The supplies chests are not rewarding me with supplies but rather 20-35 silver coin. Obviously this is a problem because I need supplies to finish upgrading the last of the buildings in Ravensthorpe. If I can’t obtain supplies directly from the source..

Any tips would be appreciated.

• RxseNxt
    5 posts

@rxsenxt I have already looted multiple supplies chests by the way. I do not know if this means I will never be able to get the supplies that I desperately need from them or not now, or if the supplies from the chests are lost forever. I literally just got out of a huge progression bug and now this.. Is it so much to ask for a 100% platinum trophy from Ubisoft?

• caiorzlacorte
    2 posts

Let me show you something that happened in my gameplay. I've finished the game, the storyline and completed all england locations trough Randvi's map. So, note this video here

at 2:22, the player gets the chest with 100 supplies + silver coins. And in this video here, which I uploaded and recorded as well
    (sorry it's in brazilian portuguese because I'm from Brazil, but you can see what I did) notice that I looted the same chest, but I only got the silver coins. And this is happening with every little chest that's supposed to have 100 supplies + silver coins. It started to happen after the last update.

• caiorzlacorte
    2 posts

@rxsenxt I just reported this situation in the recent comment, it seems to me this is a bug, because the chest that's supposed to give us 100 supplies + silver coins, isn't doing that. it just gives us silver coins like [censored]

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics