Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 15 Likes/544 Replies/13224 Views
    SenrabNomis
    10 posts

@apogonos I know what you mean. At a minimum i need 7800 more supplies than i have now to build all the upgrades i need to get to level 6. Even if i get the patch which makes all of this work the way it should again i am probably never going to be able to find all the supplies i need. I never thought i would regret sweeping the map so that i could focus on enjoying the games storyline.

• kidder1991
    3 posts
    • Current Settlement Level 5
    • Amount of Supplies in Inventory - 700
    • Total supplies required to complete remaining buildings - maybe 2000
    • Buildings/Upgrades left to complete in settlement - Fowl farm second and final upgrade
    • Confirm if you have started the Mastery Challenges - Yes

I haven't got supplies from chests or raiding for a long time, only sliver! Please fix this ASAP.

• Dzitun
    5 posts

Re: [Assassin's Creed - Community Survey](/topic/99260/assassin-s-creed-community-survey)

Hello and Good Evening, I need help PLEASE HELP ME !!!

I have problems about upgrading my home (RAVENSTHORPE). I have left to upgrade the Grain Farm on Lvl 3 to finish all my buildings, but I only have 900 Supplies out of 1200. I have already finished my story till the end, have finished Norway and Vinland, and River Raids as well. I have also revisited all Monasteries and Abby's couple times even after fully completing and taking all the yellow marks on all of Monasteries and Abby's but I still have 900 Supplies. I don't know what to do more. I Have even started to collect all the yellow marks on all over the entire map, I thought it would help, haven't finished them all but as I see it doesn't help much and that's why I decided to contact you so you could help me to figure out something about this topic, because I couldn't find any topic about this problem neither on YouTube nor on Site Forums.
    Thank you and I deeply believe in you and hope that you will help me.

• Dzitun
    5 posts

@ubiqub3

Hello and Good Evening, I need help PLEASE HELP ME !!!

I have problems about upgrading my home (RAVENSTHORPE). I have left to upgrade the Grain Farm on Lvl 3 to finish all my buildings, but I only have 900 Supplies out of 1200. I have already finished my story till the end, have finished Norway and Vinland, and River Raids as well. I have also revisited all Monasteries and Abby's couple times even after fully completing and taking all the yellow marks on all of Monasteries and Abby's but I still have 900 Supplies. I don't know what to do more. I Have even started to collect all the yellow marks on all over the entire map, I thought it would help, haven't finished them all but as I see it doesn't help much and that's why I decided to contact you so you could help me to figure out something about this topic, because I couldn't find any topic about this problem neither on YouTube nor on Site Forums.
    Thank you and I deeply believe in you and hope that you will help me.

• Mulokhai
    5 posts
    • Current Settlement Level 5
    • Amount of Supplies in Inventory - 900
    • Total supplies required to complete remaining buildings - not sure exactly
    • Buildings/Upgrades left to complete in settlement - Fowl farm, grain farm, cattle farm, 2nd and final expansions

I've also tested an older save file, with about 20 less hours played, and CAN CONFIRM that I am getting the supplies, not having started the mastery challenge.

Please check these links for videos opening the same chest on both saves:

• Time played, about 90h, mastery challenge NOT started:

• Time played, 112h, mastery challenge started:

Playing on PS5. Hopefully this will help fix this issue faster. I'm currently stuck on this and on the Saint Faith mystery bug, and I'm getting seriously frustrated at the game. These bugs are totally breaking all enjoyment I've had so far. Thank you for the attention.

• amr_hayba12
    4 posts

I can't get fabric even I'm not full upgrade ration

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3847 posts

Hello there,

Thank you for continuing to update this threads with your report regarding the small chests and missing supplies. We've passed along all of the reports shared to the development team to help with the ongoing investigation. We don't yet have any updates to share with you all from the investigation. As soon as we have any new information to share, we will let you all know within this thread as soon as we are able to.

If you are affected by this issue, would you be able to fill in the information below in the same format:

• Current Settlement Level -
    • Amount of Supplies in Inventory -
    • Total supplies required to complete remaining buildings -
    • Buildings/Upgrades left to complete in settlement -
    • Confirm if you have started the Mastery Challenges -

We can then forward these reports along to the development team for further investigation.

In the meantime, we would recommend that you avoid opening smaller chests for now.

@HIDDEN1NE - Thank you for sharing your suggestions, and for your kind words of encouragement 😄 We've notified the team that this seems to be linked to whether a player has started the Mastery challenge or not, and they are looking into this further during their testing. Once we have more information to share, we'll let you know within this thread as soon as we are able to.

@KCpersian21 - Thank you for providing us with all of the requested information. At this moment in time, we have no news to share regarding compensation. Please note that any compensation offered would be the decision of the Assassin's Creed: Valhalla team, and that the player support team have no influence over this. We have shared your feedback with the dedicated teams.

@guest-XImsDvzi , @David38Mx, @manitaropita & @kidder1991 - Thank you all for filling out the requested information! I've passed your reports along to the development team.

@SenrabNomis - We would be unable to speculate on how the development team intends to resolve this issue. Once we have more updates to share from the investigation, we will let you all know within this thread. In the meantime, if you are worried about losing supplies, I would recommend that you avoid opening up any smaller chests for now.

@Mulokhai - Thank you for including additional videos in your report! I've passed these along to the development team as well.

Thank you 😊

Official Response
  • davidjmv99
    1 posts

@Ubi-Borealis

• Current Settlement Level - 5
    • Amount of Supplies in Inventory - 700
    • Total supplies required to complete remaining buildings - 7200
    • Buildings/Upgrades left to complete in settlement - Cattle farm (2 upgrades), fowl farm (2 upgrades) and grain farm (2 upgrades)

Here's the link to a video I recorded for Ubi-Dersa, from the spanish Ubisoft support staff, just in case you want proof:

• chewynumnum
    3 posts

I’m having the same issue, no matter where I go (camps, fortress, monasteries) all I get is silver.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there,

@davidjmv99 - Thanks for sharing your report with us, and for including a video as well! I'll pass these along to the development team for use in the ongoing investigation.

@chewynumnum - I'm sorry to hear that you're encountering this issue with smaller chests. Would you be able to fill in the information below in the same format:

• Current Settlement Level -
    • Amount of Supplies in Inventory -
    • Total supplies required to complete remaining buildings -
    • Buildings/Upgrades left to complete in settlement -
    • Confirm if you have started the Mastery Challenges -

We can then forward this report to the development team for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • chewynumnum
    3 posts

@ubi-borealis

• Current Settlement Level - 5
    • Amount of Supplies in Inventory - 0
    • Total supplies required to complete remaining buildings - 1200
    • Buildings/Upgrades left to complete in settlement - 1 building left (cattle farm)
    • Confirm if you have started the Mastery Challenges - yes i started the mastery challenge in Lunden only

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks so much for providing us with all of that information, @chewynumnum! I've passed this along to the development team for a closer look 😊

Official Response
  • enol99
    Original poster 7 posts

-Settlement lvl 5
    - 1000 supplies in the inventory
    -1400 left
    - cattle and cereal farms left to build
    - i have stararted the mastery challenges

• Apogonos
    12 posts

@ubi-borealis I've already told those informations in the videos I sent, anyway it's better to send it in here again for the best!

Current Settlement Level - 5
    Amount of Supplies in Inventory - 400
    Total supplies required to complete remaining buildings - 800
    Buildings/Upgrades left to complete in settlement - 1 building left (fowl farm)
    Confirm if you have started the Mastery Challenges - yes, and completed

Hope for better things to come, and wish you all the best, thank you and the DEV team for helping us with this issue!

• advjason
    1 posts

Também estou enfrentando esse bug e ao informar esse problema a Ubisoft, a resposta foi débil, como se eu, que estou há 2 troféus para platinar, não soubesse que o suprimento está em baús pequenos. Acho que esse bug começou comigo ao fazer o desafio de maestria. Alguma previsão de atualização que resolva esses bugs?

• Vlkolaks
    1 posts

Hi I just noticed this issue after completing the main story and wanted to finish up the final bit of activities. I've gone back to previous saves from earlier in the playthrough and found that I can get supplies from the chests that I previously couldn't. Furthermore, it seems that the chests give me extra silver when they don't fork over the much needed supplies compared to when they did which is a slight apology from the game itself it seems

Settlement LVL 5
    0 supplies in inventory (don't think this is a glitch just got the perfect amount before the glitch began)
    1000+ left to finish LVL 5
    chicken farm
    started the mastery challenge

• DarkFury-EX
    3 posts

Same here, i'm not getting any supplies in wooden chests just silver coins, i need 500 supplies for one of my farm to reach settlement lvl 6. Raided all monasterie, eliminated the order members, completed all territories and 100% the story.

• Current Settlement Level - 5/6
    • Amount of Supplies in Inventory - 500
    • Total supplies required to complete remaining buildings - 1200
    • Buildings/Upgrades left to complete in settlement - Last Fowl Farm upgrade
    • Confirm if you have started the Mastery Challenges - Yes
  • BlackMohito
    7 posts

When this will be fixed? I also don't have enough resources to upgrade settlement to level 6.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1541 posts

Hello @Dzitun,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

Upgrading the settlement in Assassin's Creed Valhalla requires two resources:

• Supplies - these are found by looting 'wealth' across the land. If you see a glowing gold icon on your map, chances are it's a chest that contains supplies.
    • Raw materials - these are specifically found from raiding monasteries. Find the red axes icon on the map, which are monasteries you can raid by boat.

As you mentioned that you haven't collected all yellow marks yet, I would suggest getting more of them in order to get more supplies for your Settlement 🙂

I hope it helps and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • The_Assassin012
    1 posts

Same. I'm only getting silver from small flat chests, no supplies. I finished the main story and all the arcs and raids.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics