Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 15 Likes/545 Replies/13620 Views
    brownieboy25701
    3 posts

I am having the same issue. I have completed everything within the game and am only receiving silver from the flat chests, not supplies. I need 400 supplies for my last upgrade to get the settlement to 6/6. Frustrating that I am suffering from both this and the Saint Faith bugs.

• brownieboy25701
    3 posts

@brownieboy25701 I have tried reloading, respawning, restarting the game, and reinstalling the game. None of these methods have worked

• contrimundi
    1 posts

I am unable to upgrade my settlement to level 6 because all the world chest's that are supposed to give supplies are giving nothing but silver instead. I spent hours looting half the chest's in England before finally giving up and going back on a save.

• UNDEADKING1994
    6 posts

I'm among those dealing with inability to upgrade raventhorpe. Due to not getting supplies or raw materials.

• lsq_
    4 posts

I have question to everybody posting here who played Wrath of the Druids DLC. With missing supplies and fabric can I start Wrath of the Druids safely? Or is there another bug with missing items from looting chests in the DLC?

• GabrielAngelFox
    24 posts

@lsq_
    I do have that DLC but I wanted to finish main questline before starting
    Therefor I am sorry but I can't answer that
    I have no idea, haven't been to Ireland yet

• Illusoryi
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Illusoryi
    3 posts

@Ubi-Borealis

• Current Settlement Level 5
    • Amount of Supplies in Inventory - 400
    • Total supplies required to complete remaining buildings - not sure exactly
    • Buildings/Upgrades left to complete in settlement - Fowl farm, grain farm, cattle farm, 2nd and final expansions
    • Confirm if you have started the Mastery Challenges - Yes

This is hugely annoying and there literally shouldn't be any delay to a fix on this as this hinders progression MASSIVELY. I hope you guys at Ubisoft push out a patch ASAP, and maybe give us the supplies that we were wrongfully cheated of because of coding glitches? Especially since I've spent upwards of 9 hours looting chests all over England and have only gotten silver rather than something useful THAT I NEED, and since all those chests I opened DON'T RESPAWN.

• brownieboy25701
    3 posts

@brownieboy25701

• Current Settlement Level - 5/6
    • Amount of Supplies in Inventory - 800
    • Total supplies required to complete remaining buildings - 400
    • Buildings/Upgrades left to complete in settlement - Fowl Farm Lvl 3

• roo483
    3 posts

• Current settlement level - 5/6
    • Amount of supplies in inventory - 800
    • Total supplies required to complete remaining buildings - 2,600
    • Buildings/Upgrades left to complete in settlement - Cattle farm, fowl farm, grain farm, all 2nd and final expansions
    • Confirm if you have started the Mastery Challenges - Yes

Please note: Fabric stopped spawning after starting Mastery Challenges as well.

• Current fabric: 14
    • Quiver upgrade levels remaining: 3
    • Ration upgrade level remaining: 1
    • Total fabric still needed to complete quiver and ration upgrades, as well as altar offering: 42 (after accounting for current fabric quantity in inventory)

No save prior to starting the Mastery Challenges. I may start new a game after backing up current save file(s) on an external drive first. 153 hours in current save.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4112 posts

Hello there,

Thank you for continuing to update this thread with your reports about only receiving silver from small chests. I have passed on all the reports that have been shared with us to the development team to assist in the ongoing investigation. We don't yet have any new information to share from the development team. Please note that the player support team are unable to speculate on an ETA for a fix for this issue. As soon as we have any new updates to share regarding the missing supplies, we will let you know within the forums as soon as we are able to.

If you have been affected by this issue and have not yet provided us with a full report, please can you take the time to provide answers to the following questions:

• Current Settlement Level -
    • Amount of Supplies in Inventory -
    • Total supplies required to complete remaining buildings -
    • Buildings/Upgrades left to complete in settlement -
    • Confirm if you have started the Mastery Challenges -

We can then pass these along to the development team for a closer look.

@enol99, @Apogonos, @Vlkolaks, @DarkFury-EX, @Illusoryi, @brownieboy25701 &@roo483 - Thanks for taking the time to submit all of the requested information. I've forwarded your reports to the development team for use in the ongoing investigation.

@roo483 - We're aware the fabric has also been affected by this issue, and the development team have been notified that players who are unable to reach settlement level 6 are also unable to purchase any additional fabric. They're looking into this issue further as well. You can follow the investigation in this issue in both this Megathread, as well as this dedicated fabric Megathread.

@advjason - We are only able to provide player support in English in the Discussions forums. Would you be able to provide a translation of your post for us? Alternatively, you can create a support ticket or start a live chat via the Ubisoft Support website, and a member of your regional team will reach out to you as soon as they are able to.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • didii_205
    6 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • roo483
    3 posts

@ubi-borealis
    Thank you for forwarding the information related to the supplies issue.

• didii_205
    6 posts

Current Settlement Level - 5
    Amount of Supplies in Inventory - 700
    Total supplies required to complete remaining buildings - 1300 or more
    Buildings/Upgrades left to complete in settlement- The entire Fowl farm and final grain farm expansions.
    Confirm if you have started the Mastery Challenges - Yes

I hope the ubisoft team solve this problem as soon as possible, thanks to all the people that is doing a lot to help them.

• Sintheviking
    2 posts

@Ubi-Keo

• Current Settlement Level - 5
    • Amount of Supplies in Inventory - 1000
    • Total supplies required to complete remaining buildings - 200
    • Buildings/Upgrades left to complete in settlement - final cattle farm expansion.
    • Confirm if you have started the Mastery Challenges - yes

undefinedundefined

• VenserXIII
    1 posts

@Ubi-Borealis

Hello. Thank you for forwarding these reports.

Having this issue on PC as well. My current save has 128 hours. Have not seen a single piece of Fabric or Supplies ever since I started the Mastery Challenge. Story-wise, I've finished the spoiler and have yet to pledge to spoiler.

• Current Settlement Level - Level 5
    • Amount of Supplies in Inventory - 500
    • Total supplies required to complete remaining buildings - 2400+? (unsure)
    • Buildings/Upgrades left to complete in settlement - Cattle Farm and Grain Farm

undefinedundefinedundefinedundefined

• PhantomWolf1974
    1 posts

Hey all, I’m having the same problem, I’ve opened 10 chests and no supplies, settlement lvl 5 about 90% of the way to lvl 6 finished main campaign and started mastery challenges 142 hours and lvl 430 and I have 1 quiver slot til the quiver is max I saw someone mention that, if you need videos or screen shots I can supply, I hope this gets fixed 🙂

• Mulokhai
    5 posts

I hope someone from the Player Support team can reply to this directly: I've just finished all there is to do in the base game, except the Saint Faith mystery and the 2 raids in the last zone (since I'm also experiencing the bug with supplies not dropping from chests, and I need them for the settlement, so I'm holding off on those raids as well), as well as the trophies for the Mastery Challenge. Normally, I'd only move on to the 1st expantion AFTER having 100% in the main game. However, since these issues are apparently going to take a long time to fix, I'm wondering if I can safely start the expantion, or if I'm risking having other issues that might void the completion of the main game, when the bug fixes for these issues are released. I understand this might be a bit hard to answer, but I'm hopeful. Thank you.

• roo483
    3 posts

@lsq_
    Keep in mind this response to your question is anecdotal and I am just another player of the game. It's tough to answer your question without spoilers. However, I have been able to successfully loot Wrath of the Druids items (I.e. NOT supplies for your original settlement) in Wrath of the Druids (I.e. in Ireland only and that are vital to the expansion only) since I started the Mastery Challenges. At the time of writing this, playing the expansion will not provide a work around to obtaining supplies necessary for your original settlement that I am aware of. Until there is an response from the AC Valhalla team on whether it is possible to fix the issue preventing supplies and fabric from spawning in England and Norway after starting the Mastery Challenges, the decision to invest more hours into your character is solely up to you. If nothing is announced this week I will likely just start another character after backing up my saves on an external drive.

• trentcorwin
    3 posts

@Ubi-Borealis

I noticed this a few days ago went I came back from a long arm of adventuring expecting to be able to upgrade my settlement, since I had done a few raids and knew I had some raw materials to use. But I had zero supplies. I didn't remember supplies being hard to find. Don't exactly recall where I was getting supplies from but I had enough I didn't have to think about it. However, after thinking about it, I think I'm getting measly ~40 silver drops out of the regular loot chests instead of getting supplies. I've completed at least two full provinces, including the regular minor loot chests in the province and gotten nothing from them. Raiding monasteries only gives me more raw materials. Looks like I'm stuck.

• Current Settlement Level - 5
    • Amount of Supplies in Inventory - 0 supplies; 390 raw materials
    • Total supplies required to complete remaining buildings - unknown; a lot
    • Buildings/Upgrades left to complete in settlement - At least Cattle farm; grain farm; mayda's house; fowl farm

Suggested Topics