Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 15 Likes/544 Replies/13240 Views
    Chessroman
    3 posts

@ubi-mercury It is the same bug that if you start the mastery challenges the treasures only give you silver and you are not able to obtain supplies or fabric.

[Url]https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/99386/only-receiving-silver-and-not-supplies-from-smaller-chests-since-1-2-2-update-post-here/144?lang=en-US

• SidM77
    2 posts

I only find silver and no supplies anywhere. I have finished everything and done all raids but i am not finding any supplies for my settlement anymore. Is this a bug?

• SidM77
    2 posts

@sidm77 many people are also facing this problem from what i learned.

• su6431
    7 posts

After testing, I’m certain that this bug will be triggered when you finished part of the “mysterious challenge”.
    I have two save files, one without finishing any challenge will get supplies, while the other one with finishing some challenges will not get any supplies anymore.

• Aduffy93
    1 posts

Has anyone else had this issue? I’ve watched YouTube videos and done the same chests but only get silver and no supplies.
    my settlement is on level 5 and need over 2000 supplies but I am only getting silver in each chest.
    I've went back to monasteries and the crates just give me silver only which is a pain.
    any fixes ?
    Ive done all raids and still can’t get the supplies

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3861 posts

Hello there,

Thank you for continuing to share your reports about being unable to collect supplies and fabric from small chests. I have merged a couple of newer threads into this ongoing Megathread, as this helps us to keep all information and updates from an investigation in one place. I apologise if any discussions have been disrupted by this merge.

The development team are still investigating this issue further, and we don't yet have any updates to share from the investigation. This includes any news regarding fixes or when these will be deployed to the game. Please note that the player support team are unable to speculate on how the development team intend to resolve this issue, including how they intend to return any "looted" supplies to players who are missing them. As soon as we have any new information to share with you all, we will let you know within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

Thank you 😊

Official Response
  • RadioFish
    1 posts

Guess I'm glad I found this thread before looting more chests. I thought I was going mad only finding silver from the supposed supplies chests, 1200 short for settlement level 6. Hope there is a fix soon. Thanks to the team for the updates.

• TurkeyMoose
    6 posts

I do appreciate that they're working on the issue, but I'm disappointed that there is not a fix for this yet. I'm not sure how such a big developer doesn't catch this severe of a glitch before it makes it into the game. Luckily I haven't looted any chests in Hamtunscire or Wincestre yet so there might be enough supplies for me there, but they still have to figure out something for all the people that opened every chest on the map. Maybe just reset all the small chests somehow? They really screwed the pooch on this one. I guess I'll check back here in a week and see if I can resume the game then.

• kidder1991
    3 posts

@Ubi-Borealis Just a suggestion to fix this supply bug: let the merchants sell supplies, maybe at the price 1:1.

The reasons of my suggestion are:

1. It should be pretty easy to add a new item at the merchant. The developing team then don't need to find out the amount of supply which should be compensated to each player and players who have already opened all chests in the game don't have to re-explore the world. For players who have reached the later stage of the game, silver should not be a problem.
    2. Players still need to finish all raids to get enough raw materials to upgrade the settlement to max level.
    3. Players have to "explore the world", which is the original purpose of design, to get enough silver to buy supplies if they decide to rely it on the merchants.
  • horatiovelvet
    5 posts

@kidder1991

Great idea. They should do this ASAP and then focus on fixing it. I can’t bring myself to play anymore until they do something about this bug. I’ve spent too much time playing this [censored] game to have to stop because of this.

• charm_man
    1 posts

Yep. Same thing has been happening to me. Probably spent the better half of a week playing and opening chests not realising the chests weren't giving supplies and fabric. Got in touch with ubisoft support through Facebook and they asked me for a video to help with investigating the issue. Haven't heard any updates since. Then found this thread.
    Like others, I don't know how they are going to reimburse players who didn't realise. My settlement is level 5 and I need 1200 supplies for each of the three buildings I need upgrade. Can't upgrade my quiver any further either because of no fabric. It's a pain in the [censored]

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there,

Thank you for continuing to share your reports regarding missing supplies/fabric from chests, as well as sharing your feedback and suggestions for the investigation. As mentioned in my previous post, the player support team are unable to speculate on how the development team intend to resolve this issue. We are also unable to provide an ETA for when this issue will be fixed, as this information is not available at this time.

Rest assured that as soon as we have any new updates to share with you all from the development team regarding the investigation into this issue, we will let you know within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

Thank you 😊

Official Response
  • Dzitun
    5 posts

@ubi-mark Hello again

As you have already gave me an advice of how to get supplies I've tried everything almost every little golden box all over England but it doesn't help because every time I open the chests it either gives me leather some stones and silver nothing more.

Please do something to help me and solve this problem.

Thank you

• Dzitun
    5 posts

@enol99 I Have the same problem but I need fewer supplies I'm at 900 atm and need 300 more to upgrade my settlement to Lvl 6 so if you guys find any way to solve this problem please reply me.

Thanks in regard.

• SpirantCrayon22
    557 posts

@dzitun

Bit of a game breaker, this one, so it's fairly hopeful that Ubisoft are going to pay attention. The one possible irritating outcome of that is if they fix it for new chests but don't offer a way of acquiring the stuff Eivor should have received. Fingers crossed.

• zdoughty0310
    3 posts
    • Current Settlement Level - 5
    • Amount of Supplies in Inventory - 0
    • Total supplies required to complete remaining buildings - 3600
    • Buildings/Upgrades left to complete in settlement - still need to build 2nd & final cattle, grain, and fowl farm expansions.
    • Confirm if you have started the Mastery Challenges - Yes

I am having the same problem when it comes to supplies. All of the small chest that are supposed to give me supplies and silver only give me silver. I have started the mastery challenges. Also, I believed I was going to hit the jackpot of supplies at some point and have opened every single wealth points on the map even the small ones. So am I just SOL even if you do fix the problem?

• FractalByDesign
    3 posts

Hi,

same here, it took me a long time to find this post and this explanation. Several threads here and elsewhere were saying that supplies were found in small chests in raided monasteries. That's not the case. That supplies were found in flat topped chests. That's not the case: only silver comes out of those now. That supplies were found in small faint golden dots on the map that were doing a fly buzzing sound when hovering over them on the map. Not the case either. And no fabrics either. I've started the Mastery Challenges and while I did not make the connection right away (cause I had a lot of unused supplies in my inventory and my limiting factor at the time was the few remaining raw materials in a couple of unraided monasteries), I can't rule it out. That or the patch itself.

• Current Settlement Level - 5
    • Amount of Supplies in Inventory - 100
    • Total supplies required to complete remaining buildings - 1100
    • Buildings/Upgrades left to complete in settlement - still need to build 2nd & final fowl farm expansion.
    • Confirm if you have started the Mastery Challenges - Yes

@Ubi-Borealis Was the dev team able to reproduce this issue? The better solution IMO would be to add supplies and fabrics to what we can buy out of trading posts, since a lot of us have opened every wealth points on the map trying to understand/solve this.

• Souldure
    12 posts

I would like a refund for this game, never in my life has a game needed so much proof that there are bugs in the game and then they send out bug fixes and don’t even fix the bugs, I can’t complete the theologies and platinum the game if the creators can’t even fix small issues that are devastating when it comes to game play and advancement within the game

• HIDDEN1NE
    113 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello there,

@Dzitun, @zdoughty0310, @FractalByDesign - Thank you for sharing your reports with us. The development team are still investigating this issue further. They have been able to reproduce the issue during their investigation. We don't yet have any updates to share with you from the development team. As soon as we have any new information, we will let you know within this thread and the News & Announcements forum.

@Souldure - If you purchased the game from the Ubisoft Store, you are welcome to open a support ticket and to submit a refund request. I would suggest that you take a look at the digital and physical return policies prior to opening a ticket. Refund requests are handled on a case-by-case basis, though we are unable to guarantee that your request will be granted if you do not meet the eligible criteria.

If you purchased the game from another retailer, you will need to contact them for more assistance with your refund request.

@HIDDEN1NE - I've now reached out to you within the thread you've linked.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics