Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 15 Likes/544 Replies/13240 Views
    sukari_
    1 posts

So when this is fixed will we get the supplies we were supposed to get? I'm trying to Platinum this game but not too keen on restarting from the beginning.. 😕

• Rhawon
    1 posts

Hello all.

Just replying to say I have the exact same issues. I've got the smallest progress left to get settlement level 6 but cannot due to the issues all named above. Going to post here so I can refer back to this thread in case we get a fix.

Cheers.

• KevinFromMars
    2 posts

@ubi-mercury Here is the link to my clip.

• FractalByDesign
    3 posts

@Ubi-Borealis I'm hoping this gets resolved soon because I've finished all the quests except for A New Home (of course), and the Mastery Challenge, I've killed all the Order, got all the alliances, and I don't want to keep exploring and finish all the mysteries/artifacts/wealth because I don't know how this bug is going to be resolved. I don't want to open the chests in case they don't respawn and I can't get any supplies, or in case they do respawn and I have to get them all over again...

Are there any supplies in the DLC (that could get affected by this bug), or is it completely independent from Ravensthorpe?
    Or is there any other major bug like this affecting it?

• X-AlBundy-X
    1 posts

I have the same bug. I don't get supplies from the flat chests, i only get silver. That's why i can't get level 6 settlement to finish my last quest.

• azullFR
    1114 posts

This issue is due to the Mastery Challenge, Ubi is deploying a fix in a future update, all details are in this Megathread :
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/99386/only-receiving-silver-and-not-supplies-from-smaller-chests-since-1-2-2-update-post-here/1?lang=en-US

Nice day to all 🙂

• Bamseponny
    1 posts

Posting here as well with the same problem. Just getting silver, no more supplies. Missing 800 of it, and now I'm afraid that I've opened almost all treasure chests and am stuck. Hoping for a solution!

• GabrielAngelFox
    24 posts

@fractalbydesign
    I did not play any dlcs yet but people do complain about bugs beeing there too, so there are also some things missing there, have no idea what though
    I did not want to play dlcs before finishing main story and I did stop playing when the bug occured ( when I did realize it is a bug ) and I'm waiting for the fix like everyone else here

If it won't get resolved soon though I'm going to delete game and make a room for something else ... I may get back to it later though

• thetbird325
    2 posts

They only upgrade I have left to reach settlement level 6 is the 2nd upgrade to the fowl farm. I have enough raw materials and I am short 200 supplies. I’ve completed all alliances and all raids. I know you can get supplies from other chests in camps, farmers huts, etc, but no matter how many I open, I don’t get any supplies from these chests. I have spent hours trying to get the last 200 supplies and it has been extremely frustrating. Does anybody know a fix to this?

• thetbird325
    2 posts

@ubi-mark i am having same issue. The only upgrade I have left to reach settlement level 6 is the 2nd upgrade to the fowl farm. I have enough raw materials and I am short 200 supplies. I’ve completed all alliances and all raids. I know you can get supplies from other chests in camps, farmers huts, etc, but no matter how many I open, I don’t get any supplies from these chests. Only silver. I have spent hours trying to get the last 200 supplies and have had zero success

• alexbo2x2
    1 posts

i cant get my supplies and cloth to upgrade my settlement to lvl6 altho am 5.5
    any updates coming soon?
    am in lack of 3000 and cloth 0

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

• erfan_osz
    1 posts

Hi there
    I finished game recently but i have issues about findings more resources(supplies for settlement and fabric for one of altar) i searched small chests and raid all of raid location but only items i received is leather, iron ore and silver, also i searched game forums and you tube but there was no answer for that, when i load to my ex manual save(10-12 hours gameplay time) i recive supplies from same chest i loot in my main save
    Please help me
    Thank you

• AnotherWorld
    1 posts

I haven't been receiving supplies and fabric from chests and raids for more than 2 weeks. Ubisoft how is this not fixed yet. Give the missing supplies back with patch.

• TFire2k
    1 posts

I am getting only silver from chests on valhalla and i'm raids i don't get aby supplies. In normal chests i only get metal and skin please help I lost because of this around 2300 supplies and i need this bug to fix because i will not be able to do my village to level 6. I'm on lvl 5.5 in it

• ansgar9791
    6 posts

i can see that the issue at hand is already in work so i would like to ask how the problem would be solved. Do i just get the supplies i missed afterwards, do i have to reopen all those chests ore is my save destroied?

• VenDyl
    3 posts

Hello, Ubisoft.Here is more material on this problem.Could this be related to the beginning of the feast?It seems that after I started my second feast, it was already towards the end of the game(~80%), supplies stopped falling out.
    And by the way,I don't know,only I have this problem,but after getting all the skills, there are 2 extra skill points left.

• VenDyl
    3 posts

@enol99 I think Ubisoft is already aware of the problem,but can't find an easy way to fix it.We need to wait for the next major update.

• M1iche11
    6 posts

@vendyl
    That's all we ever seem to do. pushing on a month now and still now news. I can only assume people have stopped playing until they release a patch just so they can get platinum. hopefully we get some news soon

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3861 posts

Hello there,

Thank you for continuing to share your experiences and reports regarding the missing supplies/fabric from small chests. As mentioned in my earlier thread, the development team will be deploying a fix for this issue in a future update! We don't yet have a confirmed ETA for when this update is to be released. As soon as we have more definite information to share, we will let you know within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

The development team have not shared what the fix for this issue will be at this time. We are unable to speculate on how any missing supplies will be returned to players. Any additional information will be shared by the development team via patch notes, so please keep an eye out within the News & Announcements forum for more information.

@iHAVxBIGx13aLLz - Please refrain from sharing unconfirmed information within the forums, as it can cause confusion and miscommunication. The development team have not confirmed how they will be resolving this issue, or how any missing supplies will be returned to players at this time. As soon as we have more information to share regarding the future fix, we will let you know within the forums.

@amr_hayba12 - I'm sorry to hear that you're encountering trouble with "Saint Faith" as well. You can follow the investigation into this issue in this Megathread.

@FractalByDesign - To my knowledge, supplies used to upgrade the settlement with are not available to be looted in "The Wrath of the Druids." During my own playthrough of Ireland, I was mainly awarded silver, resources such as iron/leather, and foreign trade items from small chests. I don't recall being provided with any supplies. If you are concerned about small chests in Ireland being affected by this issue, I would recommend that you refrain from opening these until a fix is deployed.

Thank you 😊

Official Response
  • enol99
    Original poster 7 posts

Yep, another week without being able to play the game because we don't know how it will be fixed.

Suggested Topics