Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 15 Likes/545 Replies/13760 Views
    TReaK34
    1 posts

I have same problem. When I open small box, I only get coin not supply. Please you publish hotfix for this issue.

• vieirahand
    2 posts

@ubi-borealis Thanks! Can´t wait!!!!

• KJIOyH-
    1 posts

Hello. I have the same issue. I see that you are already working on fix and update. I am a completionist, and have already looted every single small chest in the game, so i have a question, how will it be for me ? I went for the platinum trophy and now, after 150 hours i am stuck and dont know what to do 😞 Will i get those supplies which i looted already or i could buy them ? Because if the fix will be only adressed for unopened chests then i am screwed… 150 hours …

• soulsurviva007
    46 posts

So fabric will be fixed again? And supplies for settlement upgrading aswell? In the next update?

• didii_205
    6 posts

Hi, I have read on a website that valhalla will be upload on Tuesday 27, can you please confirm that?

• DANANAZDRAVANA
    4 posts

PS4 - Supply crates cannot be looted anywhere in the world, therefore upgrade to level 6 settlement impossible. I am level 352, have finished the main quest and pacified England, have raided all monasteries and locations along rivers, as well as most of the civilian ones and garrisons. When looting the rectangular chests that were supposed to drop supply crates, I only get coin. Have been grinding for a while trying to find supply crates, as I need a last upgrade to get to settlement level 6....they are just unavailable. I found some suggestions that the glitch was caused by the Mastery challenges, which I, too, have started a while back. I can't pinpoint the exact moment supply crates stopped dropping, but I know for sure that they were available some time ago....thanks for thaking the time to read and look into it. There are a lot of people with this annoy8ng bug out here.

• DANANAZDRAVANA
    4 posts

PS4 - Supply crates cannot be looted anywhere in the world, therefore upgrade to level 6 settlement is impossible. I am now at level 365, have finished the main quest and pacified England, have raided all monasteries and locations along rivers, as well as most of the civilian ones and garrisons. When looting the rectangular chests that were supposed to drop supply crates, I only get coin. Have been grinding for a while trying to find supply crates, as I need a last upgrade to get to settlement level 6....they are just unavailable. I found some suggestions that the glitch was caused by the Mastery challenges, which I, too, have started a while back. I can't pinpoint the exact moment supply crates stopped dropping, but I know for sure that they were available some time . The game has had tons and tons of bugs, but this is absolutely impossible to ignore, as it puts players off from playing. I've preordered and played both ACV and CYBERPUNK and it is incredible how many more bugs ACV has compared to Red Projekt's game, and still the latter respected their clients enough to offer a fund return. Meanwhile, ACV continues to be as bugged and glitched as ever....sorry guys...I appreciate your games...but you have to try harder....this just doesn't cut it!

• ninjasan10
    24 posts

Ive cleared most of the map and I cant get anymore resources to get to settlement level 6 been all-over the map searching and nothing left. Ive also looked on youtube and they say those little boxes with square tops give out resources but all I get out of them is some silver.

• SpirantCrayon22
    637 posts

@ninjasan10

I believe this is a known issue, as it's a moderate problem (doesn't break the game entirely but does prevent some things from being completed) I hope they'd fix it.

• ninjasan10
    24 posts

@spirantcrayon22 hey and yeah true but its annoying lol and its not the only issue there is a few issues that need fixing like doing these side quests when you get to them some of them don't trigger also the beau wolf mission is missing.
    oh and the title resources should be supplies my bad.

• abbinsocks
    1 posts

I've read everything I can find, looted every single chest in England and Norway, even the tiny ones you only find zooming in, I've completed practically everything (except getting all the fish and 2 of the fish based offering stones because urghh fishing) and I find it hard to believe that I've just not found the missing supplies. I also think the game stopped giving me cloth. I haven't been able to do the final ration pouch upgrade.

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 687 posts

Hey there DANANAZDRAVANA! Thank you for contacting us about only receiving silver in these chests. This is something that our Game team is aware of and currently investigating, however I apologize for any inconvenience that this may be causing in the meantime. We have a Megathread here, in regards to this issue, but please keep an eye out for further updates and thanks so much for all of your patience.

Official Response
  • wenleefong
    1 posts

Hi, here. i found a problem while playing AC Valhalla. I loot all small chest except some inside wincester and hamtunscrire ( estimates small chest remain less than 15 ) but no sign of fabric and supply. Any advise?

• DANANAZDRAVANA
    4 posts

@wenleefong same here, it seems to be a bug that appeared due to the Mastery challenge update. Not sure, but this is what I found others say. We will have to hope for a patch that fixes it.

• Mulokhai
    5 posts

@ubi-keo So, the patch notes for 1.3.0 are out and there's no reference to this bug being addressed. Can you please confirm if it is being fixed in this patch, as was stated, or not? Thank you.

• Mesakaga
    6 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Mesakaga
    6 posts

@mulokhai I hope this is just an oversight. I have been waiting for this update for 3 weeks 😕

• SinisterChill88
    5 posts

@mulokhai i believe this is the adressed bug but not 100% sure

River Raids, Jomsvikings, Raids:
    Addressed:

• Appropriate rewards not being provided after completing a Raid.

• HIDDEN1NE
    118 posts

@sinisterchill88

I believe that note was for the River Raid types rather than a base raid.

Either way the patch notes usually always leave out a ton of unlisted fixes, and the Ubi managers have definitely confirmed in this thread about like 2 weeks ago TU 1.3.0 will have this fix so I think we can safely go with the rest of this thread as confirmation rather than the notes. Hope this helps 🙏

• HIDDEN1NE
    118 posts
    The development team are aware of an issue wherein players are only able to receive silver from small chests, instead of supplies and fabric. They've been investigating this issue further, and will be deploying a fix in TU 1.3.0. As soon as we have a confirmed release date for TU 1.3.0, we will let you all know within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum, so please check these places for regular updates!

There’s at least like 5 of these in the past couple weeks so I’d say we’re good.

Suggested Topics