Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 15 Likes/545 Replies/13760 Views
    soulsurviva007
    46 posts
    The development team are aware of an issue wherein players are only able to receive silver from small chests, instead of supplies and fabric. They've been investigating this issue further, and will be deploying a fix in TU 1.3.0. As soon as we have a confirmed release date for TU 1.3.0, we will let you all know within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum, so please check these places for regular updates!

There’s at least like 5 of these in the past couple weeks so I’d say we’re good.

Don't count on it, this would be the 3rd or 4th time they are "fixing" the fabric. They should fix their entire development department instead.

• dextar1001
    7 posts

@sinisterchill88

This does not specifically relate to the bug/issue. The bug/issue is NOT just raids, it is standard chests that are found in villages (throughout the world) that normally contain silver AND supplies. These chests no longer contain supplies. It is also related to fabric no longer being lootable from chests they would previously have been.

So no, the patch notes do not specifically state this bug/issue is fixed.

• dextar1001
    7 posts

@ubi-borealis

Nothing in these notes specifically states that world chests (the ones found in villages) that should contain silver AND supplies will now also contain supplies.

Also for the chests that were looted during the time this bug/issue was present, is UBISOFT going to add the supplies we would've gotten to our inventory, re-populate chests, or are we just out of luck?

I guess in one more day I'll be finding out.

Disappointed with how slow these critical fixes are being released. A lot of these issues that are critical to gameplay progression should be fixed on the fly...not rolled into huge updates. I feel like the AC Valhalla community should be credited back for the game purchase as we are all guinea pigs, basically beta testing a game right now.

• Apogonos
    12 posts

@dextar1001

Guys... the note related to THIS fix, is right there. in the general issues, right here:

General Issues:

[NEW] Only receiving silver from smaller chests since Title Update 1.2.2

• Apogonos
    12 posts

@apogonos So, they'll be fixing this issue, but as the support team already said they do not know how they will fix the chests we've already looted. So yeah, probably they'll just fix for the next chests, but won't do anything about the ones we already looted...

• dextar1001
    7 posts

@apogonos

Please post a link to this?

On their official site https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/game/assassins-creed/valhalla/news-updates/4WzzLVxycynJVu5dkTlL0t/assassins-creed-valhalla-title-update-130

It does not have this text that you are posting.

• dextar1001
    7 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • PatoIntenso
    3 posts

Hi,

I have the same issue.

Current Settlement Level: 5
    Amount of Supplies in Inventory: 1000
    Total supplies required to complete remaining buildings: 1200
    Buildings/Upgrades left to complete in settlement: Fowl farm 2nd expansion
    Confirm if you have started the Mastery Challenges: Yes, and earned Skadi's Blade

Kind regards

• chavizzsoria
    4 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • rtxus
    17 posts

@guest-eruk9njp Patch 1.3.0 fixed it (at least for me), small chests give materials again. Or did you already open every single of those in the game?

• chavizzsoria
    4 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • chavizzsoria
    4 posts

@rtxus Unfortunately I don't have any more chests to open.

• chavizzsoria
    4 posts

@ubi-borealis How do you plan to compensate all the chests that have already been opened? Do you really hope we don't play until they fix it?

• PatoIntenso
    3 posts

@rtxus Haven't tried the new patch yet. I will look into it later today.

I have some unopened chests remaining but have been looking all over the northern territories for the last bit of supplies.

• didii_205
    6 posts

The bug is fixed but ,unfortunately for those who opened the chests, they have not respawned it again.

• rtxus
    17 posts

@guest-eruk9njp yep, got myself some unopened after figuring out they bugged..

Can ensure you the will drop materiels again, see screenshot 😉

• rtxus
    17 posts

@chavizzsoria
    go open a support ticket, they should just add some materials to your savegame. This shouldnt be a big issue for them (however, there may be a lot of ones having this issue i guess).
    My problem is still there, wont drop me the Arc of Elan when i try to take it.. This and all the online service errors i encounter.. Makes hard times to really get fun in this game 😞

• El-Kashi
    24 posts

@didii_205 yeah i have the same problem. i can't find anymore chest to open .. i'm stuck with my settlement 5/6 !! Sadly !!

• didii_205
    6 posts

@el-kashi do you have any saved file before you opened the chests?

• vinnaa
    3 posts

@rtxus
    What is support ticket? and how i can open it?

Suggested Topics