Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 15 Likes/544 Replies/13256 Views
    GabrielAngelFox
    24 posts

@ubi-keo

Oh those controls were not custom, I never do change those, they were working as designed before the patch and stopped wroking after it. I probably wouldn't think much of it because at first I just couldn't interact with bodies, I could pick them up as usual, no problem, but setting a trap was not working.
    But then I noticed that I can't set a trap also on things like balists and cauldrons with oil
    Also I have no access to a thread you likned: "|Unable to use custom controls", don't know why it just says that I have no access to it

I can provide information, no problem but as for a video that will be no can do, I have no means to do such thing, I hope that screenshots will be enoughundefinedundefinedundefinedundefined

• GabrielAngelFox
    24 posts

@gabrielangelfox
    It seems that I am unable to upload all of the screenshots because of the phile size which is strange because they are not that large
    what I did show though is level of my settlement, those requirements needed for the next upgrade which means I do lack all of the farm buildings on the level 2, I have those only on level 1 , also I did show my courrent resources
    I did try to upload aditional screenshots showing both the supply chests and opening them, I did send just one that is in Welnoch Monastery

Other people do provide videos and this looks exactly the same in my case, I am opening those chest and I do get only sliver

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1591 posts

Hello Vikings,

Thank you for your updates! I can see that this issue has been already reported to the development team and it's currently being looked into.

Can you please clarify what's your current Settlement level and how many supplies are missing? Many thanks!

I also merged this thread with our megathread for better visibility.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1878 posts

@gabrielangelfox Thanks for the images provided.

With regards to the 'F' key not working, we understand that it is not affecting all players using custom controls, that is just the mega thread we have created for that particular issue. The only workaround at this time is to reset the key bindings and reassign the interaction button with another one that is not being used for anything.

Official Response
  • Apogonos
    12 posts

@ubi-keo Hi.

I do not intend to be rude or something but, are you joking with us? Seriously? I can't see WHAT are you not getting it.

I just showed you a video opening a chest, and receiving only silver coins, the @dionysist uploaded a video opening two chests as you requested, and you said the development couldn't reproduce it? I mean, can you show us that you actually CAN open this kind of chest and receive SUPPLIES?

I will do it as you said, and will try to open the 2 chests of Werham later and upload the video here. But please, can you just show us the chests are giving supplies? Because you already have like 15 people reporting the situation.

• Dalton-Page
    1 posts

I have tried to open at least 10 normal supplies crates and all im getting is silver i still need to upgrade 2 buildings in Ravensthorpe in order to complete A New Home. I'm not getting any supplies.

• GabrielAngelFox
    24 posts

@ubi-mark
    Hello there

Well just like in the screenshot above ( this one I did actually mange to provide ) my settlement level is 5, just started leveling it to level six and the progress was made only by completing story mission from the war table

I'm missing 3400 supplies
    I need 3000 for farm buildings, 1000 supplies each
    Also I did mention it somewhere on this forum, that I was supposed to have a new settler and a building in my village after completing story mission with Hunwald, but I couldn't find it in my settlement
    I just did now, I need to build it and I do need 400 suplies for that. The raw materials aren't missing, at least not that I am aware off. I can get those easly from raids and war table

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1878 posts

@apogonos I can understand your frustration, however we do require the information that was requested. If we can see you opening a couple of chests in a certain area on the map then the development team can also try opening the same chests to see if they are able to reproduce the issue as they have not been able to so far when testing it.

I'm afraid that I would be unable to provide you with a video as we do not do the testing ourselves.

If you are able to provide a video later that would be appreciated, thank you.

Official Response
  • guest-XImsDvzi
    5 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • guest-XImsDvzi
    5 posts

@ubi-mark

My settlement is level 5. I have one upgrade left and am stuck at 900 supplies. The problem being that chests no longer reward supplies.

• Apogonos
    12 posts

@ubi-keo Right... I understand some things because I work as a support analyst, and I know how complicated is to get to the point of knowing the issue and fixing it...

Anyway, I just recorded and uploaded the video you requested. Sorry about the video, because it's 7 minutes, but I decided to walk through all Werham and took all the little yellow dots, also collected the 2 chests that's supposed to give us all the supplies, which didn't happen again...

Please note this issue started after the mastery challenge update, so please suggested to DEV Team to test in the same version.

Thanks again, and I'll wait.

• HIDDEN1NE
    113 posts

Question to everyone,

Have you all at least touched the mastery challenges? I ask because last week when the patch hit I wasn’t 221 yet so I busted through Lincolnshire real quick to get the levels, and I definitely recall grabbing a couple of these supply chests with the new patch and they still gave me supplies (I’m very bug attentive since Odyssey so I know I would’ve seen the only silver bug, plus I built Swanburrow’s place with said supplies). I did the first mastery challenge last Friday and last night I picked up my first supply chest since, lo and behold I got 30 silver my first pickup, reloaded for a different bug, and picked the same chest up again and now 29 silver. Now I won’t be able to test this for a bit that’s why I’m throwing it out here, but is it possible it’s not this patch but the starting of mastery challenges specifically? Maybe someone could test with an older save or whatever, if not I’m gonna try later tonight.

• SenrabNomis
    10 posts

I have also encountered this problem. As an example their is a small raidable camp north west from the the Readingum Abbey. I opened the single chest there and received 35 silver. I also completed the abbey raid and also only received silver from those chests. I currently have only one raid remaining and have not been able to purchase further settlement upgrades. I have a total of 800 supplies and 255 raw materials. My settlement is level 5 requiring only Mayda's house and cattle and grain farm levels 2 and 3 i believe. Those next upgrades cost 1200 supplies and 90 raw materials. I am sorry i am unable to provide screenshots. Or videos.

I am unable to determine how long this has occured or how many supplies i might be missing after this point, although i know i was completing several raids over the past few days. It iccurs to me that without a direct gift of supplies i might be unable to platinu this gameat this point as i have bee looting small chests.

• GabrielAngelFox
    24 posts

@hidden1ne
    It's like there is only 20 saves for entire game
    If you run out you need to save on those 😜 so no I have no old ones since I do save a lot
    and yes I did mastery challanges to get that dane axe which was reward for doing so
    So I suppose it's because of those mastery challnages ?
    That shouldn't work like that
    I mean
    You can finish the quest ( which will take some time ) and see if you can get supplies after that ... but even if that would slove it, it still shouldn't work like that

• SenrabNomis
    10 posts

I also started the mastery challenges and if that is the case then i regret doing so

• HIDDEN1NE
    113 posts

@gabrielangelfox

Actually I’m totally with you, I use all my saves, manual and quick, and I cycle each every time I play. I guess I didn’t mean old older, but as old as before you personally starting your mastery challenges, so really just as old as last tuesday if that’s possible, but if you’ve played a bunch since then, I totally understand.

I’m now a little unsure of my theory, as I’ve been trying to find people with this bug on youtube, I found one person with it, and another without the bug, and the person without has the first mastery challenge Icon, but not the rest so idk what’s he done but somehow he has the patch, a bit of the story done and is still getting supplies?

You can see he collects like 30 in this video, I’ll still personally try everything later today but side question, are there more supplies possible than needed? I wanna know for the few bugged silver chests I do get, I don’t have to go back in my saves for if like for example i’ll have 1000+ supplies after building everything (to those who know or may have). I know there’s a perfect amount of raw materials but is that the same for supplies or can we collect more as like backups per se?

• Apogonos
    12 posts

@hidden1ne about the mastery challenged, I didn't just started but I also completed the quest. I opened the door for the old lady, and she took an item(if you completed the old lady requests/missions you know what she grabbed in the locked chamber).

Even so, I can't loot more supplies from the chests.

• SenrabNomis
    10 posts

I accessed an old save from 10 days and 30 hours of progress ago before i started the mastery challenge. I then travelled to the border of Oxenefordscire, Glowecestire and Hamtunscire, at the naval fast travel point just north of Oxeneforda. There is a treasure chest in the water right where the words Great Ouse River are. Under my old save file i was able to loot the chest for 100 supplies and single digits of silver. I then loaded up my most recent save file and tried the same chest again. I got 27 silver and 0 supplies. I have a recording on my PS5 which i will try to upload. However at present i cannot do so as the site says i do not have that privilege .

• manitaropita
    3 posts

@ubi-mark I have exactly the same problem

• HIDDEN1NE
    113 posts

Other question,

Are we all level 5/6 for the settlement? That’s the only other thing I know changed before picking up the silver chests, and I notice everyone who’s mentioned it says level 5. Anyone with level 4 or lower and has this bug?

Suggested Topics