Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 15 Likes/544 Replies/13250 Views
    HIDDEN1NE
    113 posts

@senrabnomis

If you were able to do that then I’d say it isn’t just having the patch but doing something else on top of it.

• SenrabNomis
    10 posts

@hidden1ne I believe it is the fact that i started the mastery missions. I completed the first stage and unlocked the last two shrines on my original save but did not have an completed on my old save file, though the update does apearon my map.

• enol99
    Original poster 7 posts

@ubi-mark i finished the main story eliminated the order and done all raidings, and i have the same issue.

• Apogonos
    12 posts

@hidden1ne about the raw materials it's correct, it's like exactly the amount you gain from raids to update your settlement to level 6. About the supplies, unfortunately you don't get the total amount by raids, because the game kinda "forces" you to explore more and more, so you end up with like 900~1100 away to complete the settlement up to level 6.

• Souldure
    12 posts

@dalton-page they have a huge thread about it already trust me you are not the only one, I have had the same thing happen, it’s since they added the new masteries, they add something then break something else

• enol99
    Original poster 7 posts

@apogonos you still dont get supplies on those smaller chests you are supposed to obtain it. I hope they retrieve the supplies we should have got once the fix is up. Bucause if not, im going to lose nearly a couple hours of gameplay

• HIDDEN1NE
    113 posts

@enol99

They were just telling me that as if the world was perfect pre-bug and the chests still worked, I do believe all those locations now would be just as bugged though.

I do too hope though that there is some way they can deliver the missing supplies to us and aren’t just lost.

• enol99
    Original poster 7 posts

@gabrielangelfox i hope it too. By the way the problem you have with they key might happen becouse of a bug with remaping keys. I for example remaped assasination to triangle because sometimes the enemies are not in range and i perform a light attack instead (pretty stupid and previsible desing if you ask me). So becouse of that i could not talk to NPCs, so if you have custom keys, bring them back to default. And If someone of ubi reads this PLEASE FIX STEALTH.

• GabrielAngelFox
    24 posts

@enol99
    Sorry, maybe I wasn't clear before, English is not my first languge
    But I did not touch the controls
    I mean I didn't change them
    to be honest I do not remeber when I did something like that, I mean in the past because I think that there could be some games when I changed key bidings
    I didn't do it here though
    since kind people from Ubi told me to try using other key for that action, one that is not used in the game, well I may try to do just that

• Apogonos
    12 posts

@enol99 Me too, I didn't know at first that exists a specific chest which drops supplies, so I ran about many places, and after hours playing and not finding supplies, I did some research and find out about the chests, but till I find it... I opened like 25-30 chests along doing other things while searching the chests, if they don't fix it and put the amount we were supposed to loot, I will lost like 15 hours of gameplay as well...

• HIDDEN1NE
    113 posts

So I was just able to log on and try myself; save before mastery challenges: perfectly fine in collecting supplies from chests and even fabrics from the roundish ones. Any save after completing just the first mastery challenge (not the whole story) and I suddenly only pick up 30ish silver and no fabric from those other chests. I made sure to do multiple chests and that they were opened in both circumstances to confirm it’s to do with participating in the challenges.

So to any who maybe haven’t done the mastery challenges yet, if you want maybe hold off on continue collecting chests and those who have stay away from small chests altogether until this is fixed. Hopefully this can be a hotfix considering how wide the effect?

• CKreativeLife
    4 posts

I’m glad to know I’m not the only one experiencing this issue. I’m worried that because we’ve already looted those chest how else are we gonna loot supplies now that there’s no more chests to loot supplies from? I’m stuck at settlement level 5 so I also can’t buy fabric from the shop which prevents me from upgrading my quiver and ration, as well as completing the 5 pieces of fabric offering. Ugh!

• KCpersian21
    2 posts

Having same issue. Spent around 2 hours collecting small wealths (flat top chests) around different civilian areas like the game says and chests only give me silver. tried old raid locations as well and same result. Finished all storyline and raids on map. Is a fix coming soon? Will not be playing until there is.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1878 posts

Hi all,

The development team are still investigating this issue. I see that some of you think that this could be related to the Mastery Challenges. Rather than providing any further videos, for those of you who have not provided the information I previously requested, could you please fill in the information below in the same format:

• Current Settlement Level -
    • Amount of Supplies in Inventory -
    • Total supplies required to complete remaining buildings -
    • Buildings/Upgrades left to complete in settlement -
    • Confirm if you have started the Mastery Challenges -

@Apogonos Thanks for the video, I have forwarded this on to the development team.

@SenrabNomis Could you please upload the video to YouTube from your PS5 then post the URL link in this thread, thanks.

Official Response
  • dionysist
    4 posts

@ubi-keo

I think you may be on to something with the mastery challenges.

I too started as soon as I reached 221 and I have a feeling supplies stopped dropping after that point.

current settlement level: 5/6

supplies in inventory: 100

supplies needed to finish:
    I am away from the game but I just have the upgrades to the cattle, fowl + grain farm left
    (so lv 2 + 3 of each of those left)

Mastery challenge started and in hindsight, I feel that this is the root of the issue.

Thanks.

EDIT:

Perhaps (for whatever reason) the bug is linked to the player making a purchase from the new mastery challenge vendor?

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1878 posts

@dionysist Thanks for the information.

Official Response
  • SgtBreakaway2
    3 posts

@ubi-keo

Here is a link to my video. My settlement is at level five and I didn't notice this bug for almost 20 plus hours and I have lost 5200 supplies from raid chests alone. And I hope you guys can get this fixed and possibly give players the supplies they should have gotten.

I am on Xbox One and my gamer tag is. Sgt Breakaway 2

• Apogonos
    12 posts

@ubi-keo Hi!

Thank you! I hope the development team can fix this as soon as possible.

• GabrielAngelFox
    24 posts

@dionysist

Oh I did buy things from that vendor as well
    It was one of the blue fire brazier thingy for the base customization and flail, not that I think that it matter what it was really but I thought that I could share this
    It was like I got the update, I was almost at the 221 of power level at the time, so I made sure that I reach it and I started the quest regarding mastery challange, to be frank I only did it because there was an unique dane axe as a reward if you'd get at least one gold medal from the challange till 22nd of June.
    I did complete only one shrine by getting all three gold medals and I didn't even thouch the rest nor did I finish that quest. I don't think I even do know what you are supposed to do to finish it . Am I supposed to compete in all of the shrines ? Or just the first one was enough ?

Maybe not all of people here are so understanding, but I hope that most of us, or at least some are helpfull enough to the Ubi and devs so they will be able to come up with solution.
    I can speak only for myself but I am sorry for any inconvenience that I could cause with any of my posts
    Also thank you for trying to help us

• Hugoferis
    12 posts

@Ubi-Keo
    I have the same problem as @SgtBreakaway2 .. My settlement is at level five and I didn't notice this bug for almost 10 plus hours and I have lost 3000 supplies from raid chests and small chests. And i'm afraid i can't fully upgrade my settlement. and I hope you guys can get this fixed sooner and give players the supplies they should have gotten.

Suggested Topics